Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - £100 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - £100 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the £50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

Use my link - bulb.co.uk/refer/chloee1148 to get a £50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-01-2019 at 10:25 AM.
Page 42
    • Kimberleybourne
    • By Kimberleybourne 11th Jan 19, 9:14 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Kimberleybourne
    Electricity from Bulb - Cheaper Tariff for me plus referral cash back!
    Hello,

Itís taken me ages to compare, review and make a decision on which Electricity supplier to use for this year. Itís so annoying that there donít seem to be very many good deals for me. We donít have gas so I feel even more limited.

This one seemed to be around the best and I managed to get a £50 referral bonus from a friend.

I thought I would pass this code on for anyone who is considering using Bulb. This is my code, so we would both get £50.

In the reviews Bulb appear to have excellent feedback and are 100% renewable. They also sell gas. Iím pleased to be contributing to renewable fuel. Please see my code below and get in touch if you have any questions?

bulb.co.uk/refer/kimberleyb8000

Thank you for looking!

Kim
    • 123imp
    • By 123imp 12th Jan 19, 11:24 AM
    • 15 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    123imp
    Hi all

I've been with Bulb for 1 year, so they have given me a referral link valid for 1 week which will give you £100 credit when you sign up, and give me £100 credit too - double the normal bonus.

To encourage you to use my link i'm happy to send an additional £50 to you when the signup process is complete and the credit has been added, which may take a few weeks. I will send by Amazon voucher or Paypal. Please PM me after you have signed up using my link to let me know.

https://join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=gavin9089

From the 17th January the referral credit will drop to £50. From that point on i'm happy to send you £25 extra for using my link.
    Originally posted by musehead
    Hi, have PM'ed you.
    • bubbakodi
    • By bubbakodi 12th Jan 19, 12:55 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    bubbakodi
    have you switch your gas or electric suppiler yet
    SAVE ON ELECTRIC AND GAS ONLY TAKES 5 MIN
    please copy the below link
    bulb.co.uk/refer/brendank5192Ö
    only takes 5 mins to switch you get £50 into your account for free this is for Prepayment metres and standard payments
    also you could Apply for the Warm Home Discount

Did you know that Bulb provides the Warm Home Discount? This is a one-off payment from us to eligible members

If you're eligible, we'll add £140 to your Bulb account to help you out over winter.
    click on the link and see if it is cheaper then what you are paying now
    Last edited by bubbakodi; 12-01-2019 at 1:00 PM.
    • damcon
    • By damcon 12th Jan 19, 5:06 PM
    • 96 Posts
    • 183 Thanks
    damcon
    Switch now as maybe cheaper.
    I have been with Bulb for a few months and have been cheaper than who I was with before and I have nothing bad to say about them.
    I do not have any extras to give you when you sign up with my referral link other than the £50.
    bulb.co.uk/refer/rebeccap0398?utm_campaign=account-referral-share&utm_medium=copy-link&utm_source=copy-button
    • SGE1
    • By SGE1 12th Jan 19, 6:05 PM
    • 731 Posts
    • 757 Thanks
    SGE1
    Here's my referral code - the standard £50 for us both!

bulb.co.uk/refer/scarlettgraham
    Last edited by SGE1; 12-01-2019 at 6:22 PM.
    • Tony_Danger
    • By Tony_Danger 12th Jan 19, 6:12 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Tony_Danger
    We signed up through here a few months ago. Saved on average about £25 a month after goming from British Gas. Always handy to get £50 at the start of a contract for free too!

Here's my referral link, thanks - http://bulb.co.uk/refer/antonyh0209
    • TheStoozeFather
    • By TheStoozeFather 13th Jan 19, 3:10 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    TheStoozeFather
    I'd really appreciate it if someone could use my referral link (below) when signing up to Bulb. Standard £50 credit for us both. Thanks!

As a relatively new user I can't post full links so please tag on the http prefix!

bulb.co.uk/refer/rhysm9698

• Jeffrey isaac
    • By Jeffrey isaac 13th Jan 19, 5:16 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Jeffrey isaac
    I've been with bulb for a year now and they have been the best so far. I recently received an email from them saying they have credited £10 to my account because I had waited on the phone for 11 minutes to speak to someone 3 weeks earlier. This is how companies should behave, I thought. They will pay any exit fees when you leave your old supplier. They have consistently been the cheapest for me for the last year. You get monthly email reminders about your direct debit due. If your account is in credit by more than your monthly direct debit you can request a refund. They offer the warm home discount. They also operate a referral system where you and the one refer can get £50 each added to your account when you sign up. Because I've been with them a year if you sign up using the following link by 16th Jan 2019 they will credit your account with £100. This will end at midnight on Wednesday. bulb.co.uk/refer/andrew5318
    Last edited by Jeffrey isaac; 15-01-2019 at 8:28 PM. Reason: Additional info
    • arnoldrimmer
    • By arnoldrimmer 14th Jan 19, 10:34 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    arnoldrimmer
    Thanks
    Jeffrey Isaac - I just signed up using your link. Thanks for that. If anyone wants to follow on with my sign up and get £50 credit, it's :
    bulb.co.uk/refer/matthewk4250
    • rovers86
    • By rovers86 14th Jan 19, 3:07 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 64 Thanks
    rovers86
    Hi Muse,

Did you receive my pm with my PayPal email ?

Thanks
    debts :
    Virgin £2799 £1660
    Rbs £1879 £1640
    Halifax £890 ish now £460
    Nationwide £428 gone !
    Very £301 gone !
    • musehead
    • By musehead 14th Jan 19, 5:53 PM
    • 306 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    musehead
    Hi Muse,

Did you receive my pm with my PayPal email ?

Thanks
    Originally posted by rovers86
    Yes I did, thankyou. I'll send the £50 on or shortly after 2nd Feb.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 14th Jan 19, 7:00 PM
    • 34,339 Posts
    • 40,433 Thanks
    Browntoa
    I've deleted several posts this morning from people who have already posted in the thread.

Only post your referral once in the thread

Don't delete your earlier post and repost

If you repost i'll just remove it (even if you "self deleted" your earlier post)
    Originally posted by Browntoa

And yet again
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Jonathan150
    • By Jonathan150 14th Jan 19, 7:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jonathan150
    Bulb £50.00 free credit when you sign up
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the £50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

Use my link - bulb.co.uk/refer/jonathant4512[/url] to get a £50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit
    • tinley
    • By tinley 14th Jan 19, 8:16 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    tinley
    I have a £100 off referral link but it will only work until midnight on Wednesday 16th, so hurry! Click on the link below:

https://join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=jay5353
    • a_semkin
    • By a_semkin 15th Jan 19, 7:03 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    a_semkin
    I signed up through this thread and am very happy with Bulb. This is my referral link:

https://join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=natalias5829

Bulb will credit you with £50; I'll share my referral bonus (which is also £50) and will send you extra £35 by paypal as soon as I receive the referral credit from Bulb. Please pm me with your paypal details after you've signed up.
    Last edited by a_semkin; 15-01-2019 at 7:06 PM.
    • Jeffrey isaac
    • By Jeffrey isaac 15th Jan 19, 8:23 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Jeffrey isaac
    Cheaper green energy from bulb £100 credit
    I've been with bulb for a year now and they have been the best so far. I recently received an email from them saying they have credited £10 to my account because I had waited on the phone for 11 minutes to speak to someone 3 weeks earlier. This is how companies should behave, I thought. They will pay any exit fees when you leave your old supplier. They have consistently been the cheapest for me for the last year. You get monthly email reminders about your direct debit due. If your account is in credit by more than your monthly direct debit you can request a refund. They offer the warm home discount. They also operate a referral system where you and the one refer can get £50 each added to your account when you sign up. Because I've been with them a year if you sign up using the following link by 16th Jan 2019 they will credit your account with £100. That's by Wednesday midnight.
    Join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=andrew5318
    • danbedfo
    • By danbedfo 16th Jan 19, 9:33 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    danbedfo
    I just signed up to Bulb through MSE as part of my New Year's resolutions to save money and be kinder to the environment. Going great so far.

If you want to also join, you can use my link and get £50 credit on your account; bulb.co.uk/refer/danielb9856.
    • KevinG
    • By KevinG 16th Jan 19, 1:50 PM
    • 1,349 Posts
    • 3,579 Thanks
    KevinG
    And yet again
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    Is there any chance of some leeway when people get the annual one-week only double referral offer?
    Baxi Ecogen 24/1.0 Micro-CHP boiler installed Oct-2010; 2kWp Solar PV - 10*200W Kioto, SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF, SSE facing, some shading in winter, 37į pitch, installed Jun-2011, inverter replaced Sep-2017.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 16th Jan 19, 2:23 PM
    • 34,339 Posts
    • 40,433 Thanks
    Browntoa
    I let the time limited ones go

but some people abuse that as well by deleting and reposting or serial reposting.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • pauldempster
    • By pauldempster 16th Jan 19, 10:01 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    pauldempster
    bulb.co.uk/refer/paul4006
    Been a bulb customer for a year now. Although a couple of price hikes are frustrating, Bulb are totally transparent about this upfront and therefore, despite these, I am still better off for moving to Bulb. Customer service is good, particularly on Twitter where the team seem capable of resolving issues rather tham just pushing you to call. Overall, a positive experience and I one I'd recommend ...
    If you did want to join, I would really appreciate if you would use
    Bulb.co.uk/refer/paul4006
    You'll get £100 credit if you're quick (or £50 if a little time has passed).
    Thank you so much.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,820Posts Today

8,390Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @paullewismoney: People who were students 1990-97 are being offered the chance to pay off half their unpaid student loan and the other h?

• As normal I am signing off twitter for the weekend - to spend time with mini and Mrs MSE. Hope you have a wonderfu? https://t.co/FG3sRfkIgA

• RT @LauraFrancis9: Top crew! We may film in the freeeeeeeezing cold every week, but this bunch make it fun. (And huge thanks as always to @?

• Follow Martin