Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the 50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional 20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a 50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra 25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 35
    • ashley396
    • By ashley396 11th Nov 18, 12:32 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ashley396
    100 Bulb energy discount code - 100% renewable energy
    Sign up with Bulb and get 100 FREE credit (until Midnight Tuesday 13th November)

bulb.co.uk/refer/ashley396

So if you've not already signed up for Bulb energy - now's a good time!

I've been with them for a year now so as a reward they are offering 100 free referral credit to anyone who signs up using my link. Its available for just for 1 week and then will go back down to the usual 50, ending midnight on Tues 13th.

I switched over a year ago and save a good amount each month compared to EDF who I was with previously - totalling about 200 saving annually. They are apparently on average 200 cheaper than the big six a year!

Plus it's 100% renewable electricity and a percentage of green gas so you feel good about doing your bit for the environment, and you can of course get referring and make a bit of pocket money too!

Use this link to sign up and get the 100 credit. As part of this process you can also get an estimate/quote to compare against your current provider before you sign up:

bulb.co.uk/refer/ashley396
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 12th Nov 18, 8:41 AM
    • 33,854 Posts
    • 39,988 Thanks
    Browntoa
    And a post by someone joining under a new user ID to repost deleted
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • catarinamaiagoncalves
    • By catarinamaiagoncalves 12th Nov 18, 9:50 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    catarinamaiagoncalves
    used referral link from this thread :D
    Used referral link from this thread!

Thanks very much!

very happy!
    Thanks!
    • margaretx9
    • By margaretx9 12th Nov 18, 8:44 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    margaretx9
    100 link! ----> bulb.co.uk/refer/joanna8039

I've been with Bulb for over a year now and I'm so much happier than when I was with another "Big 6" company. Their customer service is has always been helpful and cheerful and I've never had any issues getting in contact with them, whether it's via phone or online chat.

Join through my link and receive 100 credit when you switch! Must join by November 13th for 100, after that the reward is 50!

Link below!:

bulb.co.uk/refer/joanna8039
    Originally posted by JFinlay
    Thanks. Is the closing date for this 100 referral offer tomorrow night (i.e. ending at 11.59pm on Tuesday 13th November) rather than midnight tonight (Monday). So you have all day tomorrow to sign up?
    • fordfocus-chav-car
    • By fordfocus-chav-car 12th Nov 18, 10:37 PM
    • 153 Posts
    • 446 Thanks
    fordfocus-chav-car
    Just joined myself.
    Use my link for 50 each credit bulb.co.uk/refer/peterw3394

thank you
    • cherrybee22
    • By cherrybee22 13th Nov 18, 12:46 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 3,677 Thanks
    cherrybee22
    Get 100 free credit using my link

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/daisy8463
    • Catrionamcl
    • By Catrionamcl 13th Nov 18, 1:57 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Catrionamcl
    Bulb Energy Review and 50 off first bill
    I've been with Bulb for a few months now, living in a student flat we really wanted to make sure that we had the cheapest and most sustainable energy supplier for our property. The app is really simple to use, you can upload meter readings at any time, providing these regularly helps to keep our bill accurate to our real usage. If their estimate of your energy usage is likely to exceed your monthly payment, you will recieve an email to let you know, and to automatically increase your payment so you have enough credit in your account. It is simple to change your monthly payment however, if you know that you will be using less energy this month, or have a healthy account balance. What's more, Bulb guarentees to use renewable energy to cover all the energy of their customers, so you know that you are doing the best you can in terms of environmentally friendly energy.

If you decide to switch to Bulb Energy, please you my referal code

bulb.co.uk/refer/catrionam7060

You'll get an extra 100 credit into your account (if you sign up before midnight 13th November) which will be taken off your bills! After the 13th you will still be able to get 50 credit, which would make a noticeable difference to anyone's bill. Please consider using my link, as I will also get 50 credit, which will make a massive difference to my finances!

Thank you
    Last edited by Catrionamcl; 13-11-2018 at 2:03 PM.
    • Physio_Tony
    • By Physio_Tony 14th Nov 18, 11:28 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Physio_Tony
    Hello to all,

If you're thinking of joining Bulb...

I'd be very grateful if you would consider using my referral link - bulb.co.uk/refer/anthonyh4098 - if you do use my link, we'll both get 50 each which is paid as credit to your energy account which really helps with the bills!

Once you've signed up, you will get your own referral link so you can then start earning credits for each person that joins using your own link!

Bulb charge no exit fees and have great feedback.

Refer a friend - bulb.co.uk/refer/anthonyh4098
    • Arefer
    • By Arefer 14th Nov 18, 10:25 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Arefer
    Hi everyone,

Do you get the full referral credit for dual fuel switches only or can it just be single fuel switch also?

Thanks.
    • TCA
    • By TCA 15th Nov 18, 12:20 AM
    • 1,360 Posts
    • 804 Thanks
    TCA
    Do you get the full referral credit for dual fuel switches only or can it just be single fuel switch also? Thanks.
    Originally posted by Arefer
    You get the full 50 credit for a dual fuel switch and also for an electricity only switch. As far as I know Bulb won't switch only gas.
    • BodyOfBones
    • By BodyOfBones 15th Nov 18, 11:19 PM
    • 118 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    BodyOfBones
    Not sure if you lot at BULB are aware but Outfox the Market is upsetting lots of customers and their Facebook page has around 400 people looking to leave so may need some advice or referral links.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,501Posts Today

7,309Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MarieBlackett: @MartinSLewis Someone asked me if they could ?tappity tap tap? their card once. Made me giggle! As a retail worker I get?

• RT @NyeBeverage: @MartinSLewis I get "tap it" the most, working in a bar. "Ping it" is more common than you think, and makes me giggle.

• When you want to pay by contactless - what do you call it - I always say "I'll just beep it". What's your phrase?

• Follow Martin