Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - £100 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - £100 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the £50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

Use my link - bulb.co.uk/refer/chloee1148 to get a £50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-01-2019 at 10:25 AM.
Page 35
    • fordfocus-chav-car
    • By fordfocus-chav-car 12th Nov 18, 10:37 PM
    • 154 Posts
    • 446 Thanks
    fordfocus-chav-car
    Just joined myself.
    Use my link for £50 each credit bulb.co.uk/refer/peterw3394

thank you
    • cherrybee22
    • By cherrybee22 13th Nov 18, 12:46 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 3,677 Thanks
    cherrybee22
    Get £100 free credit using my link

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/daisy8463
    • Catrionamcl
    • By Catrionamcl 13th Nov 18, 1:57 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Catrionamcl
    Bulb Energy Review and £50 off first bill
    I've been with Bulb for a few months now, living in a student flat we really wanted to make sure that we had the cheapest and most sustainable energy supplier for our property. The app is really simple to use, you can upload meter readings at any time, providing these regularly helps to keep our bill accurate to our real usage. If their estimate of your energy usage is likely to exceed your monthly payment, you will recieve an email to let you know, and to automatically increase your payment so you have enough credit in your account. It is simple to change your monthly payment however, if you know that you will be using less energy this month, or have a healthy account balance. What's more, Bulb guarentees to use renewable energy to cover all the energy of their customers, so you know that you are doing the best you can in terms of environmentally friendly energy.

If you decide to switch to Bulb Energy, please you my referal code

bulb.co.uk/refer/catrionam7060

You'll get an extra £100 credit into your account (if you sign up before midnight 13th November) which will be taken off your bills! After the 13th you will still be able to get £50 credit, which would make a noticeable difference to anyone's bill. Please consider using my link, as I will also get £50 credit, which will make a massive difference to my finances!

Thank you
    Last edited by Catrionamcl; 13-11-2018 at 2:03 PM.
    • Physio_Tony
    • By Physio_Tony 14th Nov 18, 11:28 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Physio_Tony
    Hello to all,

If you're thinking of joining Bulb...

I'd be very grateful if you would consider using my referral link - bulb.co.uk/refer/anthonyh4098 - if you do use my link, we'll both get £50 each which is paid as credit to your energy account which really helps with the bills!

Once you've signed up, you will get your own referral link so you can then start earning credits for each person that joins using your own link!

Bulb charge no exit fees and have great feedback.

Refer a friend - bulb.co.uk/refer/anthonyh4098
    • Arefer
    • By Arefer 14th Nov 18, 10:25 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Arefer
    Hi everyone,

Do you get the full referral credit for dual fuel switches only or can it just be single fuel switch also?

Thanks.
    • TCA
    • By TCA 15th Nov 18, 12:20 AM
    • 1,366 Posts
    • 811 Thanks
    TCA
    Do you get the full referral credit for dual fuel switches only or can it just be single fuel switch also? Thanks.
    Originally posted by Arefer
    You get the full £50 credit for a dual fuel switch and also for an electricity only switch. As far as I know Bulb won't switch only gas.
    • flibblesan
    • By flibblesan 21st Nov 18, 1:21 AM
    • 55 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    flibblesan
    I'm very pleased with how quickly I switched from E.ON to bulb. I ended up switching 10 days earlier than scheduled and I'm already saving money. Many thanks to the MSE member that provided the referral code I used.

If you haven't done the switch yet, please do! I have a referral code to give you £50 credit which will help out with the winter bills! A godsend for someone like me in an electric-only property.

My referral code is bulb.co.uk/refer/simono7806

Thank you so much if you decide to use my referral and I hope your switch goes well
    • JamieB
    • By JamieB 22nd Nov 18, 6:37 PM
    • 29 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    JamieB
    Thank you so much if you decide to use my referral and I hope your switch goes well
    Originally posted by flibblesan
    Just signed up using your link flibblesan!

I would be extremely grateful if the next person interested in bulb would consider using my link: http://bulb.co.uk/refer/jamieb2166

Many thanks!
    • davidemiller
    • By davidemiller 25th Nov 18, 9:40 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    davidemiller
    Never had a better supplier!

Switching is foolproof and they take care of everything for you. The £50 referral bonus is great too. To use my referral link and get £50 for yourself just type, or copy this link into your browser without any spaces!

bulb.co.uk
    /refer/davidm1058

Hope you’ll love them as much as I do.
    • metrofour
    • By metrofour 27th Nov 18, 12:43 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    metrofour
    Effortless in the past year
    If you have decided to switch to Bulb I don't need to remind you how good they are. Despite a couple of price rises they are still cheaper for me than EDF.

Go onto their online comparison checker if you are not sure and enter your tariff details...

If you are going to join up, we both get a free £50 for you using my code. Join up at-

bulb.co.uk/refer/oliver928

Many thanks!

Oli
    • wazka
    • By wazka 29th Nov 18, 1:00 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    wazka
    Hi
    if anyone wants to switch to BULB please use my link:

bulb.co.uk/refer/lukasz9781

You'll get £50 and I will get £50.
    just to make a winter a little bit warmer

If you dont like them you can always leave.
    thank you
    Last edited by wazka; 01-12-2018 at 11:51 PM. Reason: speĺling
    • Pipstarz
    • By Pipstarz 30th Nov 18, 8:51 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Pipstarz
    Bulb £50 referral credit
    Hi! I switched to bulb a few months ago and have been very happy so far. The switch was easy and painless.

If you’re thinking of switching you can benefit from using a referral link and receive £50 credit to your account (and I would get £50 credit in mine also).

So please use my referral link: bulb.co.uk/refer/phillipah1077

Thank you!
    • Liffy99
    • By Liffy99 2nd Dec 18, 2:15 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    Liffy99
    BULB £50 Switch Offer +

OK, it's green, it's cheap and it's service is excellent.
    Sounds like a sprout to me, but then again Christmas is just around the corner

You've already heard all about Bulb but and I can only add my recommendation having switched early this year.

So, as a self-confessed rate tart - eager for bona fide prizes, rewards and incentives in my ongoing battle against the establishment (did someone mention banks ?) I would love you to use my link to switch to this energy supplier . . .

bulb.co.uk/refer/stephenj4932

And here's the really good bit. Tired of seeing all these 'split reward' offers from other punters, which can only end up in a race to the bottom and referrals become a waste of time, I am selflessly giving you the opportunity to donate part of your reward to me for giving you the opportunity ! I do need to keep the single malt fund topped up after all. Just get in touch when you have earned your switch reward if you feel so inclined . . .

What can be fairer than that ?
    By the way, 10% of any rewards I receive will be donated to my local Citizens Advice office where I volunteer.
    Last edited by Liffy99; 02-12-2018 at 2:16 PM. Reason: Title missisng
    • eleanora2005
    • By eleanora2005 6th Dec 18, 3:34 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    eleanora2005
    Energy company that rewards you, and no exit fees!!!
    YES, no exit fees and BULB ENERGY will also pay your 'EARLY EXIT FEES', should you be on any tariff.
    Please feel free to use my link:
    bulb.co.uk/refer/therese
    to get £50 when you register and complete your transfer, which should take about 21 days.
    • pineapple
    • By pineapple 6th Dec 18, 5:19 PM
    • 6,310 Posts
    • 30,248 Thanks
    pineapple
    Hi folks
    I recently came to the end of a fixed price deal and switched to Bulb on account of the good reviews and their tariff being cheaper than the alternatives offered by my then supplier. Also I liked the fact that, unlike some, they don't operate a ton of complicated tariffs (at my age, we like to keep things simple ).
    First, the switch was painless (I've been so scarred by previous switching experiences that I couldn't quite believe it ).
    So far, so refreshing. A query I had before signing up was answered immediately. I was kept informed throughout and overall everything seems very efficient but with a friendly tone. Plus the website is a breeze.
    If you decide to go for it, here is a referral link
    bulb.co.uk/refer/christinec7729
    £50 credited to your new account and £50 to pineapple's. What's not to love? Enjoy.
    Last edited by pineapple; 06-12-2018 at 5:25 PM.
    • redrose2
    • By redrose2 10th Dec 18, 6:25 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    redrose2
    Email received today from Bulb -'We’ll give £100 each to you and a friend if they join Bulb through your personal link between Thursday 13th December and Wednesday 19th December.'

PM me if interested.
    Thanks
    • laks123
    • By laks123 10th Dec 18, 9:34 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    laks123
    Bulb Energy Refferral get £100 each
    I have been with Bulb energy for about a year now, it has been excellent with very good customer service. It's a variable tariff energy provider but still very competitive in the market.

Use the Link below to get £100 rewards

Switch between 13th December 2018 to 19th December 2018 using the above referral link to get £100 for each person (old and new customer).
    After the date, it will be £50 for both.

bulb.co.uk/refer/lakshmi6260
    • Mr.Generous
    • By Mr.Generous 10th Dec 18, 10:15 PM
    • 2,002 Posts
    • 2,938 Thanks
    Mr.Generous
    Just had a look at it, It doesn't mention any cash back offer just a quote and asking me to switch supply.
    • TCA
    • By TCA 11th Dec 18, 10:39 AM
    • 1,366 Posts
    • 811 Thanks
    TCA
    Just had a look at it, It doesn't mention any cash back offer just a quote and asking me to switch supply.
    Originally posted by Mr.Generous
    When you click on a referral link it should take you to a quote page on the Bulb website which says "Use Xxxxx's signup page to get £50 Bulb credit".

It's not cashback as such, it's given as credit on your Bulb account, but you can ask them to refund it to your bank account.
    • TCA
    • By TCA 11th Dec 18, 10:47 AM
    • 1,366 Posts
    • 811 Thanks
    TCA
    £130 With My Referral Link
    I'm another Bulb customer getting double referral rewards from Thurs 13th Dec to midnight on Wed 19th Dec. Sign up via my link between those dates for £100 free account credit.

As a long-term MSE member and in keeping with my existing offer (plenty good feedback in this thread), use my link during that one week period and I'll give you an extra £30 via PayPal, bank transfer or Amazon gift card, so you gain £130 in total. Just PM me to say you've used my link:

http://bulb.co.uk/refer/norman7115

From 20th Dec my referral reward reverts to the standard £50 account credit but my extra £30 offer still applies. Thanks in advance if you use my link.
    Last edited by TCA; 13-12-2018 at 4:46 PM. Reason: Typo correction
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,846Posts Today

10,671Users online

Martin's Twitter