Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - £50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - £50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the £50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional £20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a £50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra £25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 34
    • mclean1979
    • By mclean1979 5th Nov 18, 2:41 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    mclean1979
    I've been emailed by bulb to tell me that we can get £100 each through our referral link

bulb.co.uk/refer/wendy8134

Thank you
    • RayEdison
    • By RayEdison 5th Nov 18, 5:19 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    RayEdison
    Try bulb.co.uk/refer/switch50
    • MaggiGoreng
    • By MaggiGoreng 6th Nov 18, 12:11 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MaggiGoreng
    Hello,
    First post in this forum, would like to take the opportunity to accumulate some money for utilities.

bulb.co.uk/refer/hongyuec5201
    • MissAx
    • By MissAx 6th Nov 18, 1:27 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MissAx
    Bulb Energy....A Year On
    Hi Guys and Girls!!

So as you may or may not know, Bulb energy generously gift new sign-ups with £50 credit when they switch their energy to them! I have waited a year to post this, I wanted to give Bulb a good shot before I just started chucking out the referral code for the sake of it and I can honestly say it was the best thing I did! A year on...I'm paying less than I was to EDF (EDF wanted £90 a month and I pay £50 with Bulb). Customer service is excellent and the app is awesome too! So easy to check on your bills, submit your meter readings etc. The best bit...you are not tied into any contract so can leave when you want! Got to be worth a try and hopefully you'll be glad you made the change and avoided the con of the big six providers! Grab yourself £50 free credit with the following, just remove the spaces:

bulb.co.uk / refer / sarah6404

• dafzthomas
    • By dafzthomas 6th Nov 18, 2:54 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dafzthomas
    Here's my referral link if anyone is interested!

bulb.co.uk/refer/dafyddt2419
    Last edited by dafzthomas; 06-11-2018 at 2:55 PM. Reason: URL wrong
    • sirhct
    • By sirhct 6th Nov 18, 5:30 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    sirhct
    Until midnight tonight my referral is on double so £100

bulb.co.uk/refer/chris9525
    • Alexander1968
    • By Alexander1968 7th Nov 18, 10:07 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Alexander1968
    For being a loyal customer Bulb have given me a £100 referral code.

bulb.co.uk/refer/stephen/9298

its valid from now till Tuesday 13th November 11.59PM

use my code and get yourself £100 in credit.
    • plsmith76
    • By plsmith76 7th Nov 18, 10:45 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    plsmith76
    So this week Bulb have doubled referral bonus to £100 every time refer a friend. Here’s link:

bulb.co.uk/refer/joshua9608

Every friend that signs up through your personal link before 11:59pm on Tuesday 13th November will get £100 added to their Bulb Account.

Winner winner!
    • SamMoneySaver
    • By SamMoneySaver 7th Nov 18, 11:14 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    SamMoneySaver
    Limited offer, double £100 credit + £10 PayPal with Bulb Energy
    Limited offer, double £100 credit with Bulb Energy. Plus £10 paid Via PayPal. Total £110

Starts Wednesday 7th till 13th November midnight.

http://bit.ly/£50Credit

If any of you haven’t changed your energy supplier recently, listen up.

They are:
    - 100% renewable electricity;
    - Have more than 800,000 customers.
    - Cheaper than most providers, particularly the big companies;
    - £100 for you off your first bill
    - Refund any credit to your Bank.
    - Pay exit fees up to £120 when you send in your latest statement.
    - IOS + Android App.
    - Amazing & Fast Customer Service.
    - Rated (4,704) 5* on Trust Pilot with TrustScore of 9.8 out of 10

Message me for more info.

https://imgur.com/a/qLCRoCd - Image of my monthly bills which shows how low my bills are compared to the big 6.
    Last edited by SamMoneySaver; 07-11-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: edit
    Love Saving others Money
    • Tarq7
    • By Tarq7 7th Nov 18, 5:14 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tarq7
    [QUOTE=Carolinemjs;74759733]
    Is this still on offer from you please Finch7 ?
    Originally posted by Finch7
    Yes it is. I just received my £35. Recommended.
    • KevinG
    • By KevinG 7th Nov 18, 8:41 PM
    • 1,305 Posts
    • 3,391 Thanks
    KevinG
    I love Bulb and would be very happy if anyone used my referral link, £50 for you when you switch and £50 for me!

https://join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=kevin2927
    Baxi Ecogen 24/1.0 Micro-CHP boiler installed Oct-2010; 2kWp Solar PV - 10*200W Kioto, SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF, SSE facing, some shading in winter, 37° pitch, installed Jun-2011, inverter replaced Sep-2017.
    • Thiftyblackwood
    • By Thiftyblackwood 7th Nov 18, 9:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Thiftyblackwood
    £100 Free Credit - this week only!
    I've been with Bulb for a year, and they're pretty great!

This week only, they've doubled my referral bonus to £100, instead of the usual £50.

Sign up using this link and you can get £100 too! Super quick, easy and they pay your exit fees too! bulb.co.uk/refer/jenn1222

• saup123
    • By saup123 8th Nov 18, 9:50 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    saup123
    I've been with Bulb for a year, and they're pretty great!

This week only, they've doubled my referral bonus to £100, instead of the usual £50.

Sign up using this link and you can get £100 too! Super quick, easy and they pay your exit fees too! bulb.co.uk/refer/saurabh849

• hulkm01
    • By hulkm01 9th Nov 18, 10:53 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    hulkm01
    Bulb £100 switch bonus
    Hi folks - feel free to use my referral link, up until Tuesday 13th Nov, to receive a £100 switching bonus.

bulb.co.uk/refer/matthew9182
    • wishuponastar
    • By wishuponastar 9th Nov 18, 3:14 PM
    • 550 Posts
    • 644 Thanks
    wishuponastar
    Hi all,
    Is this deal available for those starting as a new customer from scratch (i.e. not switching from a previous provider) for electric only (not dual fuel)?

Is the credit of £100 only for the first bill or can it be used towards other bills if you haven't used the whole £100 in the first bill?

Thanks.
    • KevinG
    • By KevinG 9th Nov 18, 3:43 PM
    • 1,305 Posts
    • 3,391 Thanks
    KevinG
    Is this deal available for those starting as a new customer from scratch (i.e. not switching from a previous provider) for electric only (not dual fuel)?
    Originally posted by wishuponastar
    Yes.

Is the credit of £100 only for the first bill or can it be used towards other bills if you haven't used the whole £100 in the first bill?
    Originally posted by wishuponastar
    It's a £100 (or £50) credit. It sits on your account until it is used up.
    Baxi Ecogen 24/1.0 Micro-CHP boiler installed Oct-2010; 2kWp Solar PV - 10*200W Kioto, SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF, SSE facing, some shading in winter, 37° pitch, installed Jun-2011, inverter replaced Sep-2017.
    • Alexander1968
    • By Alexander1968 9th Nov 18, 3:46 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Alexander1968
    Hi Wishoponastar not sure about your fist question best to conatct bulb over that but the 2nd one yes the £100 credit will carry on month to month till its done.

bulb.co.uk/refer/stephen/9298
    • SamMoneySaver
    • By SamMoneySaver 9th Nov 18, 4:08 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    SamMoneySaver
    Hi, wishuponastar

if you have not joined Bulb before on the same property then you will receive the bonus.

Cheers

Sam
    Love Saving others Money
    • SpanishBlue
    • By SpanishBlue 10th Nov 18, 6:45 PM
    • 237 Posts
    • 127 Thanks
    SpanishBlue
    Hi everyone!

I joined Bulb a year ago (using a link on this thread!) I'm still with them and I haven't had any problems. I think that their prices have been very fair all thing's considered in the energy market.

I'd really appreciate my link being used, as it wasn't when I added it a year ago!!

All the best, Marie
    Originally posted by melaw41

You are not meant to post your link on here more than once, yet this is the 3rd time you've posted it on here!!!
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Nov 18, 6:55 PM
    • 33,825 Posts
    • 39,959 Thanks
    Browntoa
    And reposts deleted.

Not like I haven't posted load's of times in the thread telling people not to do it
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

189Posts Today

2,166Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @laurawithers84: @MartinSLewis Our school is going to use your book for our new finance fortnight for year 8 students. We thought we wou?

• RT @katiejane13uk: ????????IMPORTANT - CALLING ALL LEASEHOLDERS TO COMPLETE???????? @mhclg Leasehold Reform Consultation closes this month. This is the?

• Just sent a text about postgrad loans. My Swype text auto-corrected it to pothead loans. Does it know something I don't?

• Follow Martin