Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - £100 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - £100 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the £100 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

**£100 credit if you use the code this code 11:59pm on Wednesday 19th December**

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=jmedwards to get a £100 Bulb.co.uk energy credit

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; Yesterday at 6:25 PM.
Page 31
    • Caz3121
    • By Caz3121 28th Sep 18, 8:06 AM
    • 11,594 Posts
    • 7,570 Thanks
    Caz3121
    I have spoken with Bulb and asked if they are offering £100 freind referrals and they are not, it is only £50. I suspect someone my be trying to make a fast buck by saying you will receive £100.
    So be aware!
    Originally posted by Linda99
    not sure if you were looking at old posts but as per post 302 in this thread the £100 did exist and ended in November 2017
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 28th Sep 18, 8:07 AM
    • 34,047 Posts
    • 40,155 Thanks
    Browntoa
    There was a new , now deleted, post today
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • cloudy123
    • By cloudy123 28th Sep 18, 5:08 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    cloudy123
    There is a £100 referral campaign at the moment which is only available from selected customers
    I have spoken with Bulb and asked if they are offering £100 friend referrals and they are not, it is only £50. I suspect someone my be trying to make a fast buck by saying you will receive £100.

So be aware!
    Originally posted by Linda99
    Not at all. This is a select promotion for a small number of long time loyal customers which is known as their Bulbiversary campaign. I will repost my original message as it was deleted. I'm sure some people would appreciate the £100 referral bonus!

Here is the copy that they sent me:
    "You’re one of the few members that we’ve picked to be part of this trial. We’re testing this out as a way to say thanks for being with us.

Has it been another year already? We want to do something to say thanks for being with us for so long.

So this week we’ve doubled the referral bonus to £100"
    • cloudy123
    • By cloudy123 28th Sep 18, 5:13 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    cloudy123
    £100 bulb referral until 3rd October
    Bulb are running a trial campaign with selected loyal customers to mark their customer anniversary (mine was 27th September 2016).

If you use the following link by midnight on Wednesday 3rd October we oth get £100 credit
    bulb.co.uk/refer/jameshowdle
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 28th Sep 18, 5:29 PM
    • 34,047 Posts
    • 40,155 Thanks
    Browntoa
    I've checked the link and it does indeed say £100 until Wednesday
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • el815
    • By el815 30th Sep 18, 12:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    el815
    Referral Bonus
    Bulb anniversary promotion
    Get £100 when signing up with referral link!
    Link: bulb.co.uk/refer/ernest2176
    Use by midnight 4th October 2018
    • tinus
    • By tinus 1st Oct 18, 11:56 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    tinus
    Hi, I have used Finch7's referral link and she paid very quickly as promised. Many thanks!

See page 29 for my own referral link as I would happily match Finch7's offer and pay you an additional £35 (on top of the £50 from Bulb) if you use my referral link.
    • itopalid
    • By itopalid 1st Oct 18, 12:49 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    itopalid
    Referral to get £50
    Thanks a lot el815. I just signed up using your link.

To anyone interested in getting £50 use this referral link:
    bulb.co.uk/refer/ioannist1061
    • rubymaria1
    • By rubymaria1 1st Oct 18, 5:00 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 940 Thanks
    rubymaria1
    Bulb are so good! The switch literally took a few minutes, they even talk to your current energy supplier for you so you don't have to and they also cover the any fees that your current energy supplier may charge you for leaving.
    It's so much cheaper than my previous supplier (eon) and customer service is quick and friendly.
    It's also environmentally friendly which is the main reason I switched!
    If you'd like to use my referral code it's:
    bulb.co.uk/refer/ruby4206

Thanks x

UPDATE: I have been with Bulb six months now and they are amazing! Really transparent, they drop me a friendly email when they are about to take payment and they've actually turned out much cheaper than they predicted!
    Before I was paying £40-45 a month with EON and Bulb gave me the estimate of £36, but my bill this month was much cheaper. They do take the original estimate out of your account when you become verified so the first month won't use your £50 credit you get from using one of the links on this forum but after the first month they just use the credit on your account - apparently you can also request for the £50 to be transferred to your bank.
    Really impressed with their service - I couldn't recommend them enough

Get £50 credit using this link: www.bulb.co.uk/refer/ruby4206
    • oli99
    • By oli99 1st Oct 18, 7:14 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    oli99
    Thanks Cloudy123
    I was going to switch with Quidco for £30 before I found the £100 discount link from Cloudy123 which I just used. I'm so glad that I made the switch before Thursday
    • Dannif19
    • By Dannif19 6th Oct 18, 5:51 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Dannif19
    Please feel free to use my bulb referral code. Very happy with how much money I'm saving since switching to them. If you use the code we both get £50.
    bulb.co.uk/refer/daniellef5920
    • czydbb
    • By czydbb 7th Oct 18, 7:34 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    czydbb
    GUIDE to switch using VALID referral link
    Switching is so easy, Bulb will take care of everything for you. I have just switch through a referral link here, from where I get £50 credit. Any new swticher can get the same £50 credit through my referral link:

bulb.co.uk/refer/zhenyuc4493

After clicking on the link, you just fill in the necessary information and get a quote and start the switch. DON'T worry that you did not see the free £50 pounds throughout the quoting and switching process, it will AUTOMATICALLY appear in your account once the switch is COMPLETE, as long as you MAKE SURE the referral link you used is VALID.

I plan to stay with bulb for the next two years. So MY LINK HERE will be VALID until and even beyond 2020 Oct.

Cheers, everyone!
    Last edited by czydbb; 11-10-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    • nickic09
    • By nickic09 8th Oct 18, 4:21 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    nickic09
    Hi everyone,

My referral code is

https:// bulb.co.uk/refer/nicole8335
    • Nurur
    • By Nurur 9th Oct 18, 11:34 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Nurur
    Bulb Energy - Simpler, cheaper, greener
    £50 credit is offered if you join using this link:
    bulb.co.uk/refer/nururc1252
    • ThomasWebster2018
    • By ThomasWebster2018 9th Oct 18, 7:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ThomasWebster2018
    ANother happy customer!
    Adding to the list of posters, I'm another happy customer. So if you to want your free 50£ please use the below:

bulb.co.uk
    /refer/matthews9793

• lauraliz1985
    • By lauraliz1985 10th Oct 18, 12:46 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    lauraliz1985
    Hi, please feel free to use my referral link:

bulb.co.uk/refer/laurar1119
    • JJAM
    • By JJAM 10th Oct 18, 12:51 PM
    • 40 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    JJAM
    I switched to Bulb fairly recently and I have to say that Bulb have hugely impressed me. I am prepared to make anyone reading this green without envy by sharing this £50 code.

www.bulb.co.uk/refer/johnm6276
    • MsBrown
    • By MsBrown 10th Oct 18, 1:11 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MsBrown
    I am also with Bulb and very happy with them, customer service is great, very helpful if I have ever had to contact them and always very responsive.

If you'd like to use my link I'd be very happy.

bulb.co.uk/refer/luci1525
    • northern_at_heart
    • By northern_at_heart 11th Oct 18, 1:52 PM
    • 161 Posts
    • 163 Thanks
    northern_at_heart
    Bulb £50 referral code
    I joined Bulb a few months ago (moved from EDF) and have been very impressed. The best thing about them is their clear communication and emails that actually tell you what you need to know - a breath of fresh air!
    Feel free to use my referral code for a free £50: bulb.co.uk/refer/rachelw4468

• mrmickf
    • By mrmickf 11th Oct 18, 7:23 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    mrmickf
    As others have said Finch7 is a woman of her word. Thank you for the voucher.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,499Posts Today

6,804Users online

Martin's Twitter