Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the 50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional 20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a 50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra 25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 30
    • Toki
    • By Toki 9th Sep 18, 11:56 AM
    • 258 Posts
    • 113 Thanks
    Toki
    Many thanks to ffeindadifyr. My switch went through this morning and was paid 30 via Paypal by 9:10am.

My referral link is below and I will offer 35 via Paypal for anyone taking Bulb via my link. You will also receive 50 direct from Bulb. I will get to keep 15 per referral of the 50 I receive.

bulb.co.uk/refer/graemec3301
    • lou1808
    • By lou1808 12th Sep 18, 4:58 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    lou1808
    My switch just went through today, thanks to notbritishgas who was very much true to his word and was extremely quick to send me the promised 35.
    • theiceking
    • By theiceking 12th Sep 18, 6:59 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    theiceking
    [QUOTE=Finch7;74760460]

Hi yes it is. I am not able to repost my referral link as I have done once. But if you Private Message me, I can share it with you. If you click on my name on the left of the post the message option will pop up.
    Originally posted by Carolinemjs

I went through Finch7's link and got this through today. Cheers
    • fasteddie77
    • By fasteddie77 13th Sep 18, 12:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    fasteddie77
    50 off your new Bulb Account
    Recently switched to Bulb AND moved house at the same time, they made a potentially stressful situation easy and hassle free. Oh, and I'm saving money too! I also got a referral link if anyone thinking of joining wants to save 50 feel free to use it! Just add /refer/edwardm1278 to the Bulb URL.
    • lupis
    • By lupis 13th Sep 18, 2:03 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lupis
    Bulb Referal Link - 50 for you & me
    Hey, if you've not already heard of Bulb it offers competitive monthly set payment for gas & electricity based on how many bedrooms in your house.

The main great thing about it is that its almost 100% from renewable sources.

If you sign up with my referral link below, we both get 50. Win win

bulb.co.uk/refer/janea5966

(copy into browser, my link seemed to be broken)
    • ilovebulb
    • By ilovebulb 15th Sep 18, 4:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ilovebulb
    50 gift now (grab a bargain)
    Hi all
    I've just joined Bulb and highly recommend. I even got 50 as I was given a referral code by a friend. If anyone wants to use my code and get the same gift of 50 to your account then please click on the link below ( if you like a bargain)

bulb.co.uk/refer/christined1353 (copy to browser if link doesn't work. Good luck
    • martitka_k
    • By martitka_k 15th Sep 18, 6:13 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    martitka_k
    Save money on your bills and get 50 FREE
    Joined BULB few months ago and can highly recommend. Easy switch, cheap tariff, no exit fee and they will pay your current exit fee as well. So nothing to loose guys. Yes, they had price hike but like everybody else. If you also want to get 50 for FREE, just for joining use my link below. It's like one month free energy!

bulb.co.uk/refer/martak5645

• davevrave
    • By davevrave 18th Sep 18, 7:38 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    davevrave
    I went with Finch7's link and she paid promptly - fully recommend.
    • lostfoot
    • By lostfoot 19th Sep 18, 2:06 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    lostfoot
    Another recommendation and thanks to Finch7 who paid straight away after completing the switch.
    • Blulizard
    • By Blulizard 20th Sep 18, 8:14 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Blulizard
    I've just joined tonight after SSE tried to increase my monthly payments by 50!! My link is as follows:

bulb.co.uk/refer/elizabethp8935

Many thanks to all who use it!

Liz
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

105Posts Today

2,438Users online

Martin's Twitter