Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the 50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional 20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a 50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra 25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 28
    • ffeindadifyr
    • By ffeindadifyr 7th Aug 18, 9:13 PM
    • 939 Posts
    • 267 Thanks
    ffeindadifyr
    Hi All, Similar story here... Referral link: bulb.co.uk/refer/alex2847
    You get 50 credit from them and I will send 30 of my bonus on to you.

I've been with Bulb for 6months- I've had great customer service and they compensated me for the fee I had to pay to leave my other supplier early. Highly recommended... also you're not tied to them once you join. Many other positives:

1) Green
    2)everyone pays the same rates- no fixed term fees... it varies - they let you know when it changes
    3) V. good customer care
    4)They pay any exit fees you might have
    5)They don't have an exit fee
    6) They are consistently there or there abouts with regards to pricing.
    7) No smart meters

I will do a similar deal to those above- once I receive my 50 I will transfer 30 of it to whoever takes up this offer via PayPal or Pingit.
    Just use this referral link:

Paste it into your browser: bulb.co.uk/refer/alex2847
    • petesleccy
    • By petesleccy 10th Aug 18, 9:50 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    petesleccy
    Amazingly cheap RENEWABLE energy!!!
    Just switched to Bulb energy, great prices and best of all 100% of their energy is renewable! My friend gave me a link to get 50 credit when you switch. Best of all, they will pay off any penalty fees from your previous energy provider. The link for a free 50 credit is join.bulb.co.uk/refer/peterm6429
    • mclovin1991
    • By mclovin1991 11th Aug 18, 1:17 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    mclovin1991
    I've switched around two months ago and the experience has been great so far. I'm especially happy they have paid all exit fees from my previous provider but don't apply any fees themselves. I don't really think there is any risk in trying Bulb out for yourself.

My link is bulb.co.uk/refer/andrewa2042

I'll send 30 of any referral bonuses to anyone using my link, just PM me and I'll send via Paypal.
    • Sam1974
    • By Sam1974 12th Aug 18, 3:39 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 108 Thanks
    Sam1974
    Bulb referral code
    I've helped my mum sign up to Bulb after reading so many glowing reports and she received the 50 bonus as I used a referral link from this thread.

She has received a link to share which is:

bulb.co.uk/refer/georginaam3119

If you use it please let me know and I will transfer 30 back to you via PayPal.

Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,361Posts Today

8,523Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin