Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - £50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - £50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the £50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional £20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a £50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra £25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 28
    • mclovin1991
    • By mclovin1991 11th Aug 18, 1:17 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    mclovin1991
    I've switched around two months ago and the experience has been great so far. I'm especially happy they have paid all exit fees from my previous provider but don't apply any fees themselves. I don't really think there is any risk in trying Bulb out for yourself.

My link is bulb.co.uk/refer/andrewa2042

I'll send £30 of any referral bonuses to anyone using my link, just PM me and I'll send via Paypal.
    • Sam1974
    • By Sam1974 12th Aug 18, 3:39 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 108 Thanks
    Sam1974
    Bulb referral code
    I've helped my mum sign up to Bulb after reading so many glowing reports and she received the £50 bonus as I used a referral link from this thread.

She has received a link to share which is:

bulb.co.uk/refer/georginaam3119

If you use it please let me know and I will transfer £30 back to you via PayPal.

Thanks
    • theiceking
    • By theiceking 14th Aug 18, 11:53 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    theiceking
    NPower to Bulb
    Just switched over from NPower to Bulb. Will take 2-3 weeks. Looks good from early signs. Better savings by going through the referral links than topcashback or the cheap energy club.

To get an additional £30 on top of the £50 from Bulb, please use my referral link and let me know and I will send the cash via paypal when I receive it from Bulb. My link to copy and paste is:

bulb.co.uk/refer/douglase8616

Any questions I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers,

Douglas
    • robtyrrell
    • By robtyrrell 16th Aug 18, 11:32 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    robtyrrell
    Great company
    Hi all,

I've been with bulb for over a year now. I've found the company reliable an d easy to use. They send me regular updates on wholesale prices and I'm free to switch whenever I want. I haven't done yet as am really happy with the service and the renewable energy. Hope that if you're thinking of switching that you'll use my link. Would be much appreciated.

bulb.co.uk/refer/robholygrail
    • theiceking
    • By theiceking 17th Aug 18, 5:21 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    theiceking
    I've helped my mum sign up to Bulb after reading so many glowing reports and she received the £50 bonus as I used a referral link from this thread.

She has received a link to share which is:

bulb.co.uk/refer/georginaam3119

If you use it please let me know and I will transfer £30 back to you via PayPal.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Sam1974
    Hi, I've used your link. Can you confirm it has come through? I've sent a PM with my details
    • Teacupbubble
    • By Teacupbubble 17th Aug 18, 8:27 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Teacupbubble
    Bulb £50 Credit Referral
    I have just joined Bulb and very happy with firstly the prices and the journey

* The energy is sourced from 100% renewal energy sources
    * No exit fees for leaving
    * They only offer one tariff which is variable but the company must contact you 30 days before prices are increased..in which case you are free to switch

If you use this link then each of us will each receive £50 credit to our energy accounts

bulb.co.uk/refer/sabinep1474
    Last edited by Teacupbubble; 17-08-2018 at 6:29 PM. Reason: Add additional information
    • roddydogs
    • By roddydogs 17th Aug 18, 8:49 AM
    • 6,062 Posts
    • 2,559 Thanks
    roddydogs
    Yeh, right!
    • leodis23
    • By leodis23 20th Aug 18, 1:38 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    leodis23
    Great monthly saving and referral scheme. If you're tempted to sign up, please consider using my referral code, it'd be greatly appreciated!

bulb.co.uk/refer/matthewg5577
    • Al Ross
    • By Al Ross 21st Aug 18, 8:59 PM
    • 479 Posts
    • 114 Thanks
    Al Ross
    Here is my referral link/discount code, if any one wants to share the love.

It's £50 credit each.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/brianm2277
    Last edited by Al Ross; 22-08-2018 at 6:44 AM.
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 22nd Aug 18, 7:55 AM
    • 2,117 Posts
    • 970 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    My switch to Bulb completed yesterday, it has gone smoothly so far, they kept me informed along the way.

Just waiting now for the final bill from EDF to make sure the meter readings are as I gave.

I used the referral link of Finch7 which is thoroughly recommended.
    The £35 is in my paypal account as promised.

However if you would like my link it is
    https://bulb.co.uk/refer/trevoro1202 £35 to you.
    • vintage_beanpole
    • By vintage_beanpole 22nd Aug 18, 11:09 AM
    • 90 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    vintage_beanpole
    Bulb referral code
    Hello

I used one of the links above and would be grateful if someone would return the favour. Mine is: https://bulb.co.uk/refer/emily3689

Very many thanks!

• vintage_beanpole
    • By vintage_beanpole 22nd Aug 18, 11:12 AM
    • 90 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    vintage_beanpole
    I should have said that using this link will give you £50 credit for Bulb energy (who I genuinely thoroughly recommend), thanks

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/emily3689
    • beardiedog
    • By beardiedog 22nd Aug 18, 12:41 PM
    • 602 Posts
    • 235 Thanks
    beardiedog
    Here is my referral link/discount code, if any one wants to share the love.

It's £50 credit each.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/brianm2277
    Originally posted by Al Ross
    Thanks Al Ross, used your referral to sign up yesterday
    • mourning
    • By mourning 23rd Aug 18, 11:20 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    mourning
    I used Jazzy's link shown below. He paid very promptly and highly recommend. Rather than use my referral link. I recommend you use Jazzy's below

Hi all,
    I just joined Bulb via NabilV's link.

I'd also like to offer £35 extra to anyone who joins Bulb via my link:
    https://bulb.co.uk/refer/jais6710

Great for the planet, great for your wallet!

Please PM me with your name and preferred payment details (BACS/Paypal) and i'll pass on your extra share.

Originally posted by jazzy404
    • kermgre89
    • By kermgre89 23rd Aug 18, 7:09 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    kermgre89
    I joined Bulb and switched over earlier this month - so far the service has been fantastic, whenever I've called I haven't had to spend ages waiting on hold and everything went through very easily. I used a referral code from a forum for the £50 bonus, so will post mine here in case any one wants to use it too!

bulb.co.uk/refer/kerryg8943
    • Andy Huxley
    • By Andy Huxley 24th Aug 18, 11:45 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Andy Huxley
    Left British Gas after 25 years
    Been with British Gas for 25 years, but always made sure I was on the lowest tariff. Customer service has always been very important to me and although I could have saved money with another supplier over the years, the reviews of these other "cheaper" companies were not so good. Now it seems things have changed for the better!
    Anyway, before switching to Bulb, I called them a couple times to see how long it took to get through and to find out how helpful they were. (I did have genuine questions for them too.) I was not disappointed. I was talking to someone within a minute and they were very helpful and so I switched and it was very straight forward. They kept me informed all the way. Highly recommended. I also got a £50 credit for using a referral, so please feel free to use mine below.
    bulb.co.uk/refer/andyh3222
    Last edited by Andy Huxley; 24-08-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    • shetland79
    • By shetland79 24th Aug 18, 3:33 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    shetland79
    Just switched using one of the referral codes above. Experience has been brilliant - massive improvement on EON who screwed up my billing and weren't 100% renewable, and the £50 off has already been credited so super simple.

If you'd like to switch and get £50 off your bill (and I'd get £50 off too), then consider using my code

bulb.co.uk/refer/katef6951

Thanks.
    • elenitsa
    • By elenitsa 24th Aug 18, 5:00 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    elenitsa
    Thank you Bulb💡 😊👍🏼
    Hello All!
    I used a link for £50 CREDIT that was kindly posted by someone.
    It was so easy and quick to switch to Bulb Energy.
    Bulb is totally renewable and also, saves you lots of money.
    When I looked at comparisons on MSE Cheap Energy Club, I didnít go with the absolute cheapest, because after reading online reviews for different companies, it seems that the cheapest tariff on offer lacks more with customer service/ease of managing account etc. Hence, Iím glad I chose Bulb.
    If you fancy switching to Bulb and receiving £50 credit, I would very much appreciate it, if youíd like to use my link below, as they kindly give £50 to each of us, so everyoneís happy
    bulb.co.uk/refer/elaineg3707
    Many Thanks!
    • amboy
    • By amboy 26th Aug 18, 11:23 AM
    • 371 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    amboy
    I have also signed up using a referral on here. If you would like to use my link

http://bulb.co.uk/refer/amitp7613

You will receive the £50 from Bulb and £35 from me when your transfer is complete

PM me your details
    Last edited by amboy; 28-08-2018 at 1:34 PM. Reason: So link is clickable
    My Shop Is Your Shop
    • crimez83
    • By crimez83 27th Aug 18, 8:19 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    crimez83
    Here's my referral if anyone wants it!
    h t t p s://bulb.co.uk/refer/danielc4156
    (Sorry - remove the spaces to follow the link!)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,943Posts Today

6,307Users online

Martin's Twitter