Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - £100 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - £100 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the £100 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

**£100 credit if you use the code this code 11:59pm on Wednesday 19th December**

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=jmedwards to get a £100 Bulb.co.uk energy credit

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-12-2018 at 6:25 PM.
Page 27
    • meherenow
    • By meherenow 28th Jul 18, 12:49 AM
    • 127 Posts
    • 72 Thanks
    meherenow
    https://join.bulb.co.uk/refer/malcolmp1379

If you would like £50 credited to your account if you sign up with Bulb then I'd appreciate it if you would click through above.

Cheers!

(Text removed by MSE Forum Team)
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam3; 30-07-2018 at 10:52 AM.
    • bubbs83
    • By bubbs83 30th Jul 18, 1:51 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    bubbs83
    Iíve been with bulb the past few months and really like them. They saved me quite a bit of money on the switch and everything was very straight forward.
    Their referral scheme is also pretty decent. They give £50 for using a friend referral.
    I'm doing a super duper deal. If you sign up using my link:
    bulb.co.uk/refer/dafyddd2448
    Then I'll chuck you an extra £20 from the money I receive as a thank you for using my link. This will give you a tidy £70.00 profit. Just let me know when you've used it, and as soon as it shows up I will PayPal you £20.00.
    Worth knowing:
    - Bulb PAYS your exit fees if needed
    - 100% green energy
    - Simple to swap from your current provider as Bulb handle it all
    - No lock-in, you can leave any time!
    - Simple pricing - same cheap rate for all
    - 4000+ 5* trust pilot reviews
    - Prompt UK based customer service
    Thanks in advance
    • tivab
    • By tivab 30th Jul 18, 8:47 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    tivab
    referral link
    Hi bubbs83
    I have just used your referral link, thank you!
    My switch should complete on 20th August, so this is when you should see a credit on your account. Will you paypal me the bonus £20 or you prefer any other method?
    Thank you and best regards
    • MilanLimbu
    • By MilanLimbu 31st Jul 18, 11:18 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    MilanLimbu
    Hi Finch7
    I haven't any money from you for the referral as of yet? The switch has been completed sucessful. I am getting a little worried now.
    • Lola Sampson
    • By Lola Sampson 31st Jul 18, 3:32 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lola Sampson
    Brilliant so easy to switch!
    Enter this link for £50 credit
    bulb. co. uk/refer/lolas8755
    Donít allow links so write it all as one work putting the . without spaces
    • montuiiri84
    • By montuiiri84 31st Jul 18, 10:04 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    montuiiri84
    Bulb Energy credit
    Hi

I signed up to Bulb. co.uk for energy after having poor and expensive service from Scottish Power.
    I am now saving well over £100 per month on bills. Bulb pay your exit charges too as a credit to your account.

Here is a referral link which gives you and myself £50 credit to our accounts:

bulb . co .uk/refer /lindaf1605 (join it together)

Genuine Post, not all talk.

During August if you use my referral link: bulb. co. uk/refer /lindaf1605 (join it together)
    I will pay you an extra £20 into your PayPal account. So you will get £50 credit from Bulb for using the link and £20 from me as a thank you. You may never need to pay for fuel again if you do the same for others. You must fully switch in order to get this offer.
    Once you switch I can see who has accepted the link and when you full switched over and have my account credited I will pay you. 100% guarantee, my word is my word.

Drop me a message that you have switched and I will keep it monitored and updated.
    Last edited by montuiiri84; 05-08-2018 at 2:38 PM. Reason: update to details of code
    • tivab
    • By tivab 1st Aug 18, 3:51 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    tivab
    Bulb Energy £50 credit!
    Please feel free to use my link to get £50 credit once your switch comes live!

Just join it together and paste into your browser: bulb. co. uk/refer/annar3678

The switch process is really straightforward and Bulb does everything for you and gives you a clear timescale and the exact date they will start supplying your energy. Great experience so far!

Enjoy your saving!
    • MilanLimbu
    • By MilanLimbu 3rd Aug 18, 9:45 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    MilanLimbu
    Hi Finch7
    I never received any money as you promised. Was it a lie? It has been 1 week already.
    • MilanLimbu
    • By MilanLimbu 3rd Aug 18, 9:58 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    MilanLimbu
    Hi Finch7
    I never received any money as you promised. Was it a lie? It has been 1 week already
    • Finch7
    • By Finch7 4th Aug 18, 7:50 PM
    • 1,427 Posts
    • 2,757 Thanks
    Finch7
    I haven't any money from you for the referral as of yet? The switch has been completed sucessful. I am getting a little worried now.
    Originally posted by MilanLimbu

Sorry was having a baby on Monday and been in hospital ! I've transferred it this morning and messaged you to let you know. A little put out with the numerous replies on here, if you could confirm you've received it to put others mind at rest.
    • By 03022242 5th Aug 18, 11:09 AM
    • 336 Posts
    • 86 Thanks
    Hi Iím happy to share my bulb referral with anyone. If you sign up using we will both get £50, however when my £50 comes through i am happy to share it £25 each, therefore you get a total of £75 for switching!

Please see https://join.bulb.co.uk/refer/ibrar6877
    Last edited by 03022242; 05-08-2018 at 11:22 AM. Reason: spelling
    Named after my cat, picture coming shortly
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 5th Aug 18, 2:19 PM
    • 34,106 Posts
    • 40,238 Thanks
    Browntoa
    I've deleted several posts this morning from people who have already posted in the thread.

Only post your referral once in the thread

Don't delete your earlier post and repost

If you repost i'll just remove it (even if you "self deleted" your earlier post)
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    And YET AGAIN
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • MilanLimbu
    • By MilanLimbu 6th Aug 18, 9:22 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    MilanLimbu
    Thank - you!
    Finch 7 is really true to her words. Congratulation on her baby!. I am sure if you use her link she will definite transfer you £35 pounds! she did to me ^^
    • shanky
    • By shanky 6th Aug 18, 11:16 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    shanky
    I used bhavikbuzz's link before sending a PM, apparently they are leaving Bulb next week, so they won't get the £50 before my completion date.

You can use my link bulb.co.uk/refer/shanew978 and I will refund you £35, via bank transfer, Paypal or Amazon Voucher when I receive the £50, just PM me your Name.
    • andreww111
    • By andreww111 6th Aug 18, 3:22 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    andreww111
    £35 amazon voucher received from Finch 7 this morning. Thanks and congratulations on your baby!
    • chuc
    • By chuc 6th Aug 18, 4:50 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    chuc
    [QUOTE=Finch7;73705880]I've been with Bulb for a few months now and so far so good (first time switching so tentatively stepping!!)

I have a referral code if anyone is looking to join (I get £50 as well as you but would happily send on £35 of mine to anyone who uses mine and its confirmed - so I get £15 and you get £85 total - will do this PayPal or Amazon voucher)

is this offer still good finch7?
    • Hedge2004
    • By Hedge2004 6th Aug 18, 5:22 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hedge2004
    Please feel free to use my link to get £50 credit once your switch comes live!

Just join it together and paste into your browser: bulb.co.uk/refer/amy5915

The switch process is really straightforward and Bulb does everything for you and gives you a clear timescale and the exact date they will start supplying your energy. Great experience so far!

Enjoy your saving!
    • woodman22
    • By woodman22 6th Aug 18, 5:29 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    woodman22
    We recently switched to bulb energy and we received excellent customer service. They will save us £266 for the year for our gas and electric which is supplied as 100% renewable energy.

If you use our referral link below (REMOVE THE SPACES) they will credit your account with £50 and they will even pay the exit fees from your existing provider if you send them a copy of your final bill.

bulb. co. uk/refer/andrewc86 79

Happy switching, it literally takes 2 minutes. Our current provider has already phoned to retain our business but confirmed they could not compete with the bulb offer.
    Last edited by woodman22; 06-08-2018 at 5:29 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    • mrme
    • By mrme 6th Aug 18, 5:51 PM
    • 1,197 Posts
    • 402 Thanks
    mrme
    Switched using Finch7 s referral link and I can!!!8217;t praise her enough. Money was with me the day after I switched and a very generous £35 out of the £50 she received. Couldn!!!8217;t be happier, Bulb have been great too
    • Finch7
    • By Finch7 6th Aug 18, 6:02 PM
    • 1,427 Posts
    • 2,757 Thanks
    Finch7
    [QUOTE=chuc;74624891]
    I've been with Bulb for a few months now and so far so good (first time switching so tentatively stepping!!)

I have a referral code if anyone is looking to join (I get £50 as well as you but would happily send on £35 of mine to anyone who uses mine and its confirmed - so I get £15 and you get £85 total - will do this PayPal or Amazon voucher)

is this offer still good finch7?
    Originally posted by Finch7
    Yes still offering. If you use my link (or private message me for it) I will send you £35 Amazon or PayPal when the switch completes.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,478Posts Today

9,172Users online

Martin's Twitter