Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the 50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional 20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a 50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra 25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 26
    • jokerdog
    • By jokerdog 1st Jul 18, 9:35 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    jokerdog
    Finch7 referral success
    Just to let everyone know, we switched to Bulb using the code posted by Finch7. We got our 50 referral credit from Bulb and 35 from Finch7 - cheers!
    • tjl694
    • By tjl694 4th Jul 18, 11:54 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    tjl694
    Big thanks to bhavikbuzz for the 35 from their cashback for using their referral link! Appeared in my account instantly on the day the switch went through!
    • urgi
    • By urgi 9th Jul 18, 10:26 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    urgi
    50 discount UK best cheap energy supplier
    Hi guys

I would like share with you discount 50
    I switched to UK BULB supplier and they are good SWITCH today

bulb.co.uk/refer/vladimiru3161

please if want 50 cash-back use mine referral link
    • yaly
    • By yaly 9th Jul 18, 2:58 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    yaly
    Hi all,
    Here is my referral link:

bulb.co.uk/refer/yaellec7962

I switch to bulb last mont has I wanted to do a little something to reduce my carbon footprint.

For every referral I'll get, I'll donate half to cool earth for their fight against climate change.
    • MilanLimbu
    • By MilanLimbu 9th Jul 18, 5:13 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    MilanLimbu
    Hi Finch7
    After reading your reviewed, i used your link. When will i receive my 35 pound bonus from you. Thankyou.
    • MilanLimbu
    • By MilanLimbu 9th Jul 18, 5:16 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    MilanLimbu
    bulb.co.uk/refer/milanl7310 here is my link - ill transfer 30 pound through paypal or bulb credit if anyone wants to use my link . I stick true to my words.
    • Kittikins
    • By Kittikins 9th Jul 18, 9:46 PM
    • 5,075 Posts
    • 44,126 Thanks
    Kittikins
    Recently joined Bulb and am very happy with their service!

Here's my referral code : bulb.co.uk/refer/michaelc1286

If anyone wants to switch and get a 50 credit, go ahead and use it.
    Originally posted by MikeMcColls
    Hi Mike, used your code a few days ago Enjoy the credit!
    Sealed tin and beach 2p saving - trying to put everything under 1 in my purse in tins each day
    Moved house with my beloved DD and KW - 29.6.18
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 10th Jul 18, 7:54 AM
    • 9,786 Posts
    • 123,174 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Finch7 I 'think' I have used your link thank you

Here is mine for any one else who needs a link:-

bulb.co.uk/refer/karenw4252
    Sun, Sea
    Slinky start date 29.01.18 28 to go / -14 so far and counting!!
    • moneysavinggirl40
    • By moneysavinggirl40 10th Jul 18, 9:41 PM
    • 367 Posts
    • 39 Thanks
    moneysavinggirl40
    You can use this referral code if you like to get 50 credit to switch to Bulb.

bulb.co.uk/refer/adrianaspalinky

Thank you
    • Finch7
    • By Finch7 11th Jul 18, 10:58 PM
    • 1,423 Posts
    • 2,752 Thanks
    Finch7
    After reading your reviewed, i used your link. When will i receive my 35 pound bonus from you. Thankyou.
    Originally posted by MilanLimbu
    If you message me your name, I can check my bulb account once the switch is complete I will send you the 35 by PayPal or Amazon voucher.
    • joebloggs69
    • By joebloggs69 12th Jul 18, 12:07 PM
    • 164 Posts
    • 70 Thanks
    joebloggs69
    Hi Finch,

I used your referral, I'm not sure if it worked, the website is very short and sweet!

Here's my referral code if anyone wants to use it and spread the love, we both get 50 credit:

http://www.bulb.co.uk/refer/jona4263

Have a good day ;-)
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 13th Jul 18, 8:19 AM
    • 2,095 Posts
    • 956 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    Finch
    Finch can you please put your referral code on again as I cannot find it.

On another topic has Bulb already raised their prices in the current round or is it still to come.
    Thanks
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 13th Jul 18, 8:22 AM
    • 33,324 Posts
    • 39,305 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Finch cannot repost , either pm them or use the search function on this thread for their user id
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • mrme
    • By mrme 14th Jul 18, 4:44 PM
    • 1,196 Posts
    • 400 Thanks
    mrme
    I've been with Bulb for a few months now and so far so good (first time switching so tentatively stepping!!)

I have a referral code if anyone is looking to join (I get 50 as well as you but would happily send on 35 of mine to anyone who uses mine and its confirmed - so I get 15 and you get 85 total - will do this PayPal or Amazon voucher)
    Originally posted by Finch7
    Hi, hope your kind offer is still valid. Just made the switch using your link to get away from evil Npower
    • MikeMcColls
    • By MikeMcColls 16th Jul 18, 9:46 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    MikeMcColls
    Hi Mike, used your code a few days ago Enjoy the credit!
    Originally posted by Kittikins
    Hi, thats great! I hope you like bulb
    • LTM1988
    • By LTM1988 17th Jul 18, 2:45 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    LTM1988
    I've been with Bulb now for over two years, they are excellent and I have never had a complaint.

If anyone wants to share the love, my referral link is bulb.co.uk/refer/leemarshall

Cheers

Lee
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,062Posts Today

5,002Users online

Martin's Twitter