Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - £50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - £50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the £50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional £20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a £50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra £25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 23
    • Madia
    • By Madia 15th May 18, 11:52 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Madia
    Hi MoneySavers,

I am a member of mse since 2010. I completed my switch to Bulb using finch7 referral code. It went through very well.
    I would like to share my referral link.

bulb.co.uk/refer/bhaviks7163

If you use my code to join bulb and switch your energy you will receive £50 from bulb and I will be giving back £35 from the £50 I receive. Please pm me when you use my referral link.
    I can send the money using bank transfer, PayPal or Amazon vouchers. Any questions please pm me.
    Originally posted by bhavikbuzz

Hello bhavikbuzz
    I have just joined bulb and used the referral link you gave at your post. I'm new in this website so please let me know how it is best to get in contact.

Many thanks,
    Madia
    • bhavikbuzz
    • By bhavikbuzz 16th May 18, 7:11 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    bhavikbuzz
    Hello bhavikbuzz
    I have just joined bulb and used the referral link you gave at your post. I'm new in this website so please let me know how it is best to get in contact.

Many thanks,
    Madia
    Originally posted by Madia
    Thanks Madia for joining bulb using my link. I have sent you a private message.

Kind Regards
    Bhavikbuzz
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 16th May 18, 4:55 PM
    • 33,555 Posts
    • 39,653 Thanks
    Browntoa
    I've deleted several posts this morning from people who have already posted in the thread.

Only post your referral once in the thread

Don't delete your earlier post and repost

If you repost i'll just remove it (even if you "self deleted" your earlier post)
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    And yet again

Same old faces reposting
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • grt1
    • By grt1 16th May 18, 5:43 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    grt1
    I've been with Bulb for a few months now and so far so good (first time switching so tentatively stepping!!)

I have a referral code if anyone is looking to join (I get £50 as well as you but would happily send on £35 of mine to anyone who uses mine and its confirmed - so I get £15 and you get £85 total - will do this PayPal or Amazon voucher)

https://join.bulb.co.uk/refer/stacey755
    Originally posted by Finch7
    All received promptly and no fuss. An extra £35 on top of the £50 makes this a great deal.
    • Maya1984
    • By Maya1984 16th May 18, 8:30 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Maya1984
    Maya1984
    Hi,

It all started with a curious quote! I was attracted by the proposed savings but I wanted to check it out for myself. Bulb make it super easy to understand whether they will be cheaper than your current supplier, they have a single tariff which makes things simple, and you can put in your postcode and basic property information or actual usage if you know this numbers, and Bulb will give you a quote. I switched over to bulb nearly two months ago now after reading positive reviews about them. I was reluctant but did a huge amount of research about them and so far, Iím really happy with my decision.
    Iím already making a monthly saving on bills compared to my previous energy supplier and I even got a £50 credit when I signed up using a referral link, which made my first bill super cheap! Anyone can grab a £50 credit on their account ( so do I) by signing up via a referral link like this one...

bulb.co.uk/refer/maijaz6126

Thanks!
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 19th May 18, 7:02 AM
    • 33,555 Posts
    • 39,653 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Post with an email address removed

Send a private message to the person
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • drphila
    • By drphila 20th May 18, 7:51 PM
    • 93 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    drphila
    I've been with Bulb for a few months now and so far so good (first time switching so tentatively stepping!!)

I have a referral code if anyone is looking to join (I get £50 as well as you but would happily send on £35 of mine to anyone who uses mine and its confirmed - so I get £15 and you get £85 total - will do this PayPal or Amazon voucher)

https://join.bulb.co.uk/refer/stacey755
    Originally posted by Finch7
    Thanks to Finch7 for prompt receipt of her £35.
    • Psyduck1980
    • By Psyduck1980 21st May 18, 11:11 AM
    • 56 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Psyduck1980
    Bulb have credited my account with £50 and TCA has transferred the additional £30, as agreed - thank you.

My referral code is bulb.co.uk/refer/simonp3049

I will be happy to transfer an additional £35 to anyone who signs up using this code (assuming the T&Cs remain unchanged), making a total of £85.
    • Smriti Mehra
    • By Smriti Mehra 21st May 18, 10:37 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Smriti Mehra
    Bulb energy
    Bulb is a big bright idea.

So very simple to comprehend
    The math is easy, won't make you bend

It's the most economical option in town
    Save your pennies and your pounds

While you do so breathe a sigh of relief
    So much less carbon dioxide, it's hard to believe

Switch to Bulb, it's easy and free
    They'll even pay your exit fee

Use my referral code below
    To save you and me even more

bulb.co.uk/refer/smritim4026
    Last edited by Smriti Mehra; 21-05-2018 at 10:39 PM. Reason: punctuation
    • Tracker_Shaun
    • By Tracker_Shaun 22nd May 18, 7:17 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Tracker_Shaun
    Thanks to Finch7 for prompt receipt of her £35.
    Originally posted by drphila

Thanks, just signed up using this referal code. Went to moneysupermarket which I didnt like the look of, remembered MoneySavingExpert and then joined the Cheap Energy Club. Checked out the reviews of other providers on the forum, could of got a cheaper deal with a poor performing customer service company, so went with Bulb who have great reviews, and decided 100% renewable was doing my bit and still made a £392 per year saving (get in)
    • Finch7
    • By Finch7 22nd May 18, 7:43 PM
    • 1,426 Posts
    • 2,756 Thanks
    Finch7
    Thanks, just signed up using this referal code. Went to moneysupermarket which I didnt like the look of, remembered MoneySavingExpert and then joined the Cheap Energy Club. Checked out the reviews of other providers on the forum, could of got a cheaper deal with a poor performing customer service company, so went with Bulb who have great reviews, and decided 100% renewable was doing my bit and still made a £392 per year saving (get in)
    Originally posted by Tracker_Shaun
    Hi Shaun, I have received the note to say you have used my link. Just send me a pm on switch day and whether you want an amazon voucher or PayPal transfer
    • Robertryan91
    • By Robertryan91 22nd May 18, 9:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Robertryan91
    Referral
    Have honestly saved a fortune on bulb compared to British Gas I wanna save you money too use my referral code and get £50 off too.

bulb.co.uk/refer/robert8422

• jazzy404
    • By jazzy404 23rd May 18, 11:25 AM
    • 1,017 Posts
    • 278 Thanks
    jazzy404
    Bulb £85 Referral
    Hi all,
    I just joined Bulb via NabilV's link.

I'd also like to offer £35 extra to anyone who joins Bulb via my link:
    https://bulb.co.uk/refer/jais6710

Great for the planet, great for your wallet!

Please PM me with your name and preferred payment details (BACS/Paypal) and i'll pass on your extra share.

• Cookoo
    • By Cookoo 23rd May 18, 4:33 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Cookoo
    £50 and Unlimited luck for a year
    Hi everyone,

£50 and unlimited luck for a year - DEAL OF THE YEAR

bulb.co.uk/refer/alexandros8039
    • Psyduck1980
    • By Psyduck1980 23rd May 18, 5:28 PM
    • 56 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Psyduck1980
    Hi everyone,

£50 and unlimited luck for a year - DEAL OF THE YEAR

bulb.co.uk/refer/alexandros8039
    Originally posted by Cookoo
    I've signed up using your code. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you £100 via PayPal to show my appreciation.
    • Nettil
    • By Nettil 23rd May 18, 10:59 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Nettil
    Many thanks to TCA! I used his link below after seeing someone else's positive feedback & he was as good as his word. Really efficient so I'll recommend using his referral link (which is below if you want to do the same as me).

I've now set up my own link just on the off-chance anyone will use it & I'll also happily give you £30 if you PM me. My link is bulb.co.uk/refer/annettel8170

Many thanks for using my link arbynuts.

For anyone else interested in using my link below, you'll get the standard £50 bonus plus I'll give you an extra £30 (from the £50 I'd get) in the form of Amazon vouchers or direct bank transfer. So you get £80 in total.

join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/norman7115

Just send me a private message when your switch to Bulb is complete. Thanks in advance to anyone who does so.
    Originally posted by TCA
    • Ts786
    • By Ts786 24th May 18, 7:43 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Ts786
    Hi Finch7
    Just used your referral link to join bulb energy
    • BC1973
    • By BC1973 25th May 18, 11:16 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    BC1973
    Been with Bulb for a while now and I have to say they're an infinitely easier to deal with supplier than any of the big names I've used in the past. Great service all round.

Anyhow, I have a link. It's this: bulb.co.uk/refer/benjibulb

If anyone wants to switch and get a £50 credit, go ahead and use it.
    • Finch7
    • By Finch7 30th May 18, 3:05 PM
    • 1,426 Posts
    • 2,756 Thanks
    Finch7
    Hi Finch7
    Just used your referral link to join bulb energy
    Originally posted by Ts786
    Fab, thank you. Once you get the email to confirm your switch message me and I'll arrange to send the £35 by PayPal or Amazon voucher
    • campion54
    • By campion54 30th May 18, 9:57 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    campion54
    just signed up
    Hi Finch, I've just used your referral link. Thankyou for opting to pay £35.

Campion

Here is my referral link.
    bulb.co.uk/refer/lisac8338

I checked all energy providers and it seems Bulb are providing one of the best rates, especially beating all the top big name providers.
    Last edited by campion54; 30-05-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

367Posts Today

5,151Users online

Martin's Twitter