Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the 50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional 20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a 50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra 25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 21
    • Chia
    • By Chia 28th Jan 18, 8:54 PM
    • 263 Posts
    • 220 Thanks
    Chia
    Unfortunately I forgot about this thread before I switched, so haven't used anyone else's referral, but would be very grateful if someone uses mine. I've just switched from a supplier I wasn't happy with and am looking forward to a better experience with Bulb based on reviews here and elsewhere.

50 for you and 50 for me if you use my link:

bulb.co.uk/refer/sarah1519
    • cryption
    • By cryption 31st Jan 18, 1:43 AM
    • 28 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    cryption
    Hi cryption. Yes, still offering the extra 30 for using my referral link. Payable by bank transfer, PayPal or Amazon gift voucher. I've PM'd you the link.
    Originally posted by TCA
    Thank you, all switched over and received the 30 from TCA today with thanks
    • Auntie Sceb
    • By Auntie Sceb 31st Jan 18, 9:14 PM
    • 157 Posts
    • 1,210 Thanks
    Auntie Sceb
    I also used TCA's referral link. My switch went through today and I got 50 credited to my account by Bulb and 30 paid by Paypal by TCA. Just wanted everyone to know he's true to his word.
    • akh43
    • By akh43 5th Feb 18, 11:03 PM
    • 1,137 Posts
    • 3,089 Thanks
    akh43
    Further to my post #384, my account is now up and running on the date Bulb promised and email received today to advise the 50 is in my account. Also received the extra 30 from TCA very quickly after a quick pm - thanks very much for the link
    Last edited by akh43; 05-02-2018 at 11:10 PM.
    • simonpdawson
    • By simonpdawson 9th Feb 18, 1:53 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    simonpdawson
    I used Stacey's Referral link and was very pleased. She sent me the 35 Amazon voucher very quickly:

Her post is a couple of pages back under user name Finch7 - unfortunately I'm not allowed to respost her link as I'm a new user.
    • hannh
    • By hannh 14th Feb 18, 6:14 AM
    • 52 Posts
    • 204 Thanks
    hannh
    Hi all,
    Just switched to bulb! Very happy with the price, will be saving over 40 a month! And it was incredibly easy to sign up.
    Heres my referral code if anyone is interested.
    bulb.co.uk/refer/hannah9239
    • dab1009dab
    • By dab1009dab 16th Feb 18, 12:42 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    dab1009dab
    I just switched to Bulb. My Scottish Power fixed rate is coming to an end in March, and Bulb were the cheapest for me on MSE's Cheap Energy Club.
    My referral is code is

bulb.co.uk/refer/hazel5005

Please use, we will both earn 50

Thanks
    • SaveThePlanet
    • By SaveThePlanet 19th Feb 18, 10:32 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    SaveThePlanet
    Bulb Energy- 50 Credit when you swtich
    Looking to save money and save the planet, thinking of switching energy supplier?

You can save with Bulb energy where they supply renewable energy and would pay your exit fee, in addition, you can get 50 credit when you make the switch by using (copy and paste) the following referral link

bulb.co.uk/refer/sauyan

Is easy to switch and things are kept simple (I.e.there is only one tariff). Meter readings are submitted every month for accurate billing, however, there is an useful App you can use. Customer service is great and so far so good.
    • roddydogs
    • By roddydogs 19th Feb 18, 10:44 AM
    • 5,989 Posts
    • 2,505 Thanks
    roddydogs
    Again??,,.....,.........
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 19th Feb 18, 11:24 AM
    • 33,057 Posts
    • 38,625 Thanks
    Browntoa
    And merged yet another New thread into the existing thread
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • savinghelp
    • By savinghelp 21st Feb 18, 4:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    savinghelp
    50 cash when you sign up with my link!

So far I have been pretty pleased with my switch to Bulb. My monthly energy bill is so much lower than what I have ever paid over the years, and not only that, the energy they provide is environmentally friendly. My only regret is not switching over to them sooner.

Their website is extremely easy to navigate and I love that they have people who respond to your instant messages via the website, makes asking questions and sorting things out much easier.

I was able to receive 50 off my first bill as a joining bonus through a referral code. Please feel free to use mine to receive the same!

Just copy both lines into your browser

bulb.co.uk
    /refer/ellen979
    • N1ckS
    • By N1ckS 26th Feb 18, 12:04 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    N1ckS

With the Beast from the East upon us it would be really helpful if anyone considering switching dual fuel supplier used my referral link, which provides 50 credit to both the referrer and referee:

bulb.co.uk/refer/nick4735

I've been with Bulb for 6 months now, having switched away from another good provider Ovo. Whilst it's best to make your own checks based on your consumption, I've found as part of the MoneySavingExpert Energy Club that the Bulb variable tariff has been highly competitive throughout this period.

Thank you to :
    David
    Last edited by N1ckS; 13-03-2018 at 7:42 PM.
    • c_smith
    • By c_smith 9th Mar 18, 2:46 AM
    • 355 Posts
    • 117 Thanks
    c_smith
    I recently switched my energy supplier to Bulb Energy. The switch was hassle free and was completed in about 3 weeks. Their prices are very competitive, they have no exit fees, and if you incur any exit fees from your current supplier, Bulb will also pay them for you.

If you use my referral link below, both you and I will each receive 50 credit to our bills as soon as your switch has completed. Just copy and paste the following into your browser and sign up from there.

bulb.co.uk/refer/campbell276
    Last edited by c_smith; 09-03-2018 at 2:49 AM.
    • Mikkelzzz3
    • By Mikkelzzz3 9th Mar 18, 9:12 AM
    • 15 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Mikkelzzz3
    50 for both of us!

If you use my link I would be thankful!

bulb.co.uk/refer/mikkel4439
    • Marieline
    • By Marieline 11th Mar 18, 12:10 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Marieline
    get 50 pounds credit!
    Hi!

We joined Bulb using a referral from here and received 50 pounds credit for our bills. Honestly I was thinking to use it and then change again but our general bills have been SO much lower and the ease of use by far the best of the ones we tried that we decided to stay with Bulb!
    (tried 5 different ones)

Please use my referral, we just had our first baby so the heat has been on full blast! This way we both benefit, thanks!!

bulb.co.uk/refer/marielinevillers

bulb.co.uk/refer/marielinevillers
    • Elogjones
    • By Elogjones 17th Mar 18, 11:13 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Elogjones
    Bulb Refer a Friend
    I just made a switch to bulb energy, all went well so far, nice and easy switch are done in 3 weeks, I signed up from a link below.
    Got my 50 from bulb today plus a extra 30 as promised.

Thank you for the quick payment !!!128512;

Take a look at post #409

Hi all just got my MSE 7 year anniversary badge! Would like to give people my bulb referrer link bulb.co.uk/refer/marc211[ 50 each for anyone that uses this link.

I would gladly send 30 via paypal, bank transfer for anyone who joins using my link, thereby you get 80 i get 20.

Bulb in top 2/3 cheapest energy providers and factor in 80 and its a no brainer.

7 year member so not going anywhere!
    • pitcaig
    • By pitcaig 17th Mar 18, 6:56 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    pitcaig
    Hi

I have also just joined Bulb Energy.

Here is my referral link.
    bulb.co.uk/refer/graeme3467

Cheers
    Graeme
    • Apathy
    • By Apathy 22nd Mar 18, 3:09 PM
    • 101 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    Apathy
    Hi, i've just switched from British Gas to Bulb and it was seamless and saved over 200 per year. One of the cheapest tariff on the market still. Please sign up below on this link and you also get an extra 50 bonus! Thanks

http://bulb.co.uk/refer/christopher20
    • kinger101
    • By kinger101 23rd Mar 18, 11:04 PM
    • 4,199 Posts
    • 5,694 Thanks
    kinger101
    I've just switched too. 100% renewable electricity.

If you want the 50 bonus, plus half of my bonus, sign up though the link then PM me.

www.bulb.co.uk/refer/andrew2363

Once the bonus hits my account, I'll send the 25 via PayPal or bank transfer.
    • bottletop
    • By bottletop 24th Mar 18, 11:30 AM
    • 44 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    bottletop
    Like several others I went with TCA (see Post 136 and forwards) who not only was true to his word in paying me 30 of his share promptly, but also was invaluable to me in taking the time and trouble to talk me through the process - which as a first-time switcher I appreciated.

His link, if I'm allowed to say, is http://bulb.co.uk/refer/norman7115

- and if I'm not then look at Post 136.

Thanks, TCA.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

132Posts Today

1,614Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin