Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the 50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional 20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a 50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra 25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 19
    • roddydogs
    • By roddydogs 8th Jan 18, 8:49 AM
    • 5,990 Posts
    • 2,506 Thanks
    roddydogs
    But if you scroll back a bit, you can find people offering 30 of their 50 as well!
    • timchall
    • By timchall 8th Jan 18, 2:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    timchall
    Hi Everyone

If anyone would like a 50.00 for free, feel free to use my link!
    bulb.co.uk/refer/tim7306

Many thanks!
    • Adam_G2
    • By Adam_G2 8th Jan 18, 10:07 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Adam_G2
    I'll top your bonus up by 20
    Hi Guys,

For anyone who signs up through my link, I'll send you 20 via PayPal, or Amazon voucher if you use my link, drop me a message on here after your switch (so I can confirm I've got my bonus) with your Full Name, email, and how you want the 20!

My link is: bulb.co.uk/refer/adam5517

Kind Regards, Adam
    • mparter
    • By mparter 9th Jan 18, 9:52 AM
    • 373 Posts
    • 76 Thanks
    mparter
    Switch to Bulb with my link and I'll send you an extra 25. So you'll get 50 from Bulb, 25 from me paid by Amazon vouchers or PayPal (up to you).

Bulb pay 50 to the person who refers you so I'm simply splitting this in two and giving you half.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/william3040
    Originally posted by ec9wrr
    @ec9wrr - Hey William, are you planning to keep your side of the deal at any point? I've been with Bulb now since the beginning of November and I haven't heard a peep from you.
    • cryption
    • By cryption 9th Jan 18, 1:06 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    cryption
    For avoidance of any confusion, Bulb's 100 referral offer is now finished and the bonus reverts to the normal 50 to both referrer and new customer.

As such, for anyone now using my referral link, I'm reverting to my previous offer of an extra 30 (from the 50 I'd get) in the form of Amazon credits/gift card or bank transfer. So you'd get 80 in total.

My link is already posted in this thread. Thanks in advance to anyone who uses it.
    Originally posted by TCA
    Hi TCA are you still honoring this? If so could you please PM me your link. Thanks
    • TCA
    • By TCA 9th Jan 18, 1:14 PM
    • 1,355 Posts
    • 802 Thanks
    TCA
    Hi TCA are you still honoring this? If so could you please PM me your link. Thanks
    Originally posted by cryption
    Hi cryption. Yes, still offering the extra 30 for using my referral link. Payable by bank transfer, PayPal or Amazon gift voucher. I've PM'd you the link.
    • AprilLady
    • By AprilLady 9th Jan 18, 5:04 PM
    • 472 Posts
    • 4,525 Thanks
    AprilLady
    Hi TCA - I'd be interested in your link too please! I did see it earlier but have forgotten what page it was on!
    • TCA
    • By TCA 9th Jan 18, 5:09 PM
    • 1,355 Posts
    • 802 Thanks
    TCA
    Hi TCA - I'd be interested in your link too please! I did see it earlier but have forgotten what page it was on!
    Originally posted by AprilLady
    Thanks AprilLady. I've sent you a PM.
    • MARTJAM1867
    • By MARTJAM1867 9th Jan 18, 7:00 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MARTJAM1867
    35.00 from me making 85.00 for you
    Hello - Have been with Bulb Energy for a month now and I really am impressed with the company. My switch went through very smoothly, they have a brilliant website and their customer service is second to none.
    Bulb have given me a referral reference for new joiners which means anyone using it will get 50.00. I should also get 50.00 but I will happily pass on 35.00 of my 50,00 - this means you would get 85.00 in total and I would get 15.00. The 35.00 would be paid by bank transfer or Paypal transfer when the switch is complete.
    My referral reference is bulb.co.uk/refer/martin1079

Kind regards
    Martin
    • grcxdsoovedog1
    • By grcxdsoovedog1 11th Jan 18, 12:18 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    grcxdsoovedog1
    BULB Referral Code - 50 off
    Hi,

I have been with Bulb now for a few months and I am very happy with them, pricewise, environmentally and they have good customer service. I actually found out about them through the MSE website. I have a referral link which gives 50 off to new customers plus I would get 50 off my bill - please type https:// into your address bar, followed by;

bulb.co.uk/refer/rebecca4223

Have a nice day!
    • ianegpf
    • By ianegpf 11th Jan 18, 12:58 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ianegpf
    I've just switched to Bulb and benefited from TCA's referral bonus. Thanks for that TCA.
    My switch date should be 1st Feb 2018...will let you know when complete.
    If anyone would like to use my link to switch I'd be very grateful and we would both receive 50 credit:
    Please type https:// into your address bar, followed by bulb.co.uk/refer/ian9207

Cheers,
    Ian B
    Last edited by ianegpf; 11-01-2018 at 1:06 PM.
    • TCA
    • By TCA 11th Jan 18, 1:16 PM
    • 1,355 Posts
    • 802 Thanks
    TCA
    I've just switched to Bulb and benefited from TCA's referral bonus. Thanks for that TCA. My switch date should be 1st Feb 2018...will let you know when complete.
    Originally posted by ianegpf
    Many thanks Ian. Bulb have emailed me regarding your sign-up and expected switch date as noted by you above. When complete just PM me to say if you'd like your extra 30 by PayPal, bank transfer or Amazon gift card.

Thanks again.
    • warmy
    • By warmy 11th Jan 18, 2:13 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    warmy
    I've just joined bulb 2 if you would like link so you could join and get 50.00 please use my link
    My referal link is bulb.co.uk/refer/glenn3850
    Thank you
    • MARTJAM1867
    • By MARTJAM1867 11th Jan 18, 2:50 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MARTJAM1867
    Thanks Warmy for using my referral link. I've sent you a PM advising you about the extra 35.00 I am giving you.
    Best wishes
    Martin
    • platterfish
    • By platterfish 11th Jan 18, 6:18 PM
    • 414 Posts
    • 350 Thanks
    platterfish
    50 cashback
    https://bulb.co.uk/refer/nicola8471
    Join Bulb. Get 50. Get cheap energy! Love it.

That'll go in the holiday piggy bank!
    • Finch7
    • By Finch7 12th Jan 18, 3:00 PM
    • 1,422 Posts
    • 2,751 Thanks
    Finch7
    I've been with Bulb for a few months now and so far so good (first time switching so tentatively stepping!!)

I have a referral code if anyone is looking to join (I get 50 as well as you but would happily send on 35 of mine to anyone who uses mine and its confirmed - so I get 15 and you get 85 total - will do this PayPal or Amazon voucher)

https://join.bulb.co.uk/refer/stacey755
    • rascal88
    • By rascal88 14th Jan 18, 2:59 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    rascal88
    Many thanks Ian. Bulb have emailed me regarding your sign-up and expected switch date as noted by you above. When complete just PM me to say if you'd like your extra 30 by PayPal, bank transfer or Amazon gift card.

Thanks again.
    Originally posted by TCA
    Hi TCA! are you still offering to bank transfer 30 of your 50 referral bonus to me if i use your link? If so, please send me your link again. Many thanks!
    • TCA
    • By TCA 14th Jan 18, 4:00 PM
    • 1,355 Posts
    • 802 Thanks
    TCA
    Hi TCA! are you still offering to bank transfer 30 of your 50 referral bonus to me if i use your link? If so, please send me your link again. Many thanks!
    Originally posted by rascal88
    Hi rascal. Yes, still offering an extra 30 via bank transfer, PayPal or Amazon vouchers (on top of your 50 from Bulb) for anyone using my referral link. I've PM'd you the link. Thanks.
    • rascal88
    • By rascal88 14th Jan 18, 4:15 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    rascal88
    Hi rascal. Yes, still offering an extra 30 via bank transfer, PayPal or Amazon vouchers (on top of your 50 from Bulb) for anyone using my referral link. I've PM'd you the link. Thanks.
    Originally posted by TCA
    Thanks mate. Just signed up so expecting to switch as of 4th Feb.
    • TCA
    • By TCA 14th Jan 18, 4:35 PM
    • 1,355 Posts
    • 802 Thanks
    TCA
    Thanks mate. Just signed up so expecting to switch as of 4th Feb.
    Originally posted by rascal88
    Cheers rascal. Bulb emailed me confirming your sign-up and expected switch date as you mentioned. When complete just PM me to say if you'd like your extra 30 by PayPal, bank transfer or Amazon gift card. Thanks again.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,566Posts Today

8,786Users online

Martin's Twitter