Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - 50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the 50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional 20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a 50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra 25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 17
    • peter129
    • By peter129 5th Dec 17, 6:03 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    peter129
    Bulb have doubled their referral credit. So I would like to share my 100 with you... you get 100 from Bulb. 75 from me.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/william3040
    Originally posted by ec9wrr
    I have just signed up to bulb using your referral. Please inbox me so I can send you my details when it all goes through
    Originally posted by peter129
    William/ec9wrr, I have PM'd you as you have not replied to my post. I have received an email from Bulb saying the switch is complete.

Can you kindly send part of your bonus as promised?
    • xnikkix
    • By xnikkix 5th Dec 17, 10:02 PM
    • 291 Posts
    • 110 Thanks
    xnikkix
    Hi folks,

I've just recently switched over to Bulb for my new place. My referral code is - https://bulb.co.uk/refer/nicola3139

I get 50 and you get 50 for using my link. I'll happily pass on 20 by Paypal when the switch and payout is completed. So a total of 70 for you.

Thanks

Nikki
    • peter129
    • By peter129 5th Dec 17, 10:36 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    peter129
    I've received the payment via PalPal. Thanks very much
    • Dong
    • By Dong 6th Dec 17, 7:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Dong
    Just signed up
    Hi Nikki
    I have just signed up to bulb using your referral. Please inbox me so I can send you my details when it all goes through
    • xnikkix
    • By xnikkix 6th Dec 17, 7:49 PM
    • 291 Posts
    • 110 Thanks
    xnikkix
    Hi Nikki
    Originally posted by Dong

Hello! Thanks for using my link. Will send you a PM just now.

Nikki
    • heatandlight
    • By heatandlight 6th Dec 17, 9:27 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    heatandlight
    Signed up
    Hello Nikki,
    I signed up with your link. No need to send me the 20 - instead please donate it to your favourite local charity, or if you don't have one then please donate it to the MSF Yemen appeal.
    Cheers,
    James
    • LauraCow
    • By LauraCow 8th Dec 17, 4:36 PM
    • 79 Posts
    • 505 Thanks
    LauraCow
    Nikki I have just used your link.

My referral link
    https://bulb.co.uk/refer/laura9417
    Bubblews: &LauraCow
    • Superfly
    • By Superfly 8th Dec 17, 8:05 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    Superfly
    I have just switched to Bulb Energy (using a referral code on this thread) and the process went very smoothly.

The timetable for switching was made very clear. I simply provided my meter reading when requested by email. I have now also received the bonus credit, which works both for dual switch and single switch (I switched to Electricity only).

Below is a current link (my link) for the 50 referral credit. The 100 offer is finished now unfortunately.

http://www.bulb.co.uk/refer/stewart1825

Thank you in advance to anyone who uses it
    • Ryan_Bishop
    • By Ryan_Bishop 12th Dec 17, 1:45 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Ryan_Bishop
    Thanks TCA - I just got my extra bonus from you!

READ THIS:
    Anyone wanting a good deal use TCA's link.

join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/norman7115

He gives you back 30 from the 50 he receives from you joining!

So you get your 50 for joining and another 30 from TCA making 80 in total!

He is great!!!
    • SIR.JEEVES
    • By SIR.JEEVES 13th Dec 17, 12:52 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    SIR.JEEVES
    Bulb Energy Referral
    I notice many of you are willing you give 25 - 35 of your referral to those using your Bulb referral link.

Please share your links if you still honouring this offer... looking to join Bulb today/tomorrow.

Cheers
    • TCA
    • By TCA 13th Dec 17, 1:16 PM
    • 1,354 Posts
    • 801 Thanks
    TCA
    I notice many of you are willing you give 25 - 35 of your referral to those using your Bulb referral link.

Please share your links if you still honouring this offer... looking to join Bulb today/tomorrow.

Cheers
    Originally posted by SIR.JEEVES
    Hi Sir Jeeves. Thread rules don't allow reposting of referral links if they've already been posted. I'm still honouring my offer and have PM'd you my link.
    • JonnyH2
    • By JonnyH2 13th Dec 17, 1:48 PM
    • 53 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    JonnyH2
    Bulb energy referral link
    If anyone would like a 50 incentive for switching to Bulb energy...

My sign up referral link is.....

bulb.co.uk/refer/jonathan7202

Thanks!
    Jonathan
    • PSWan
    • By PSWan 13th Dec 17, 11:44 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    PSWan
    Just Signed Up....
    [QUOTE=TCA;73406506]With Bulb doubling their referral rewards for the next 7 days, anyone using my link over the next week will get an extra 80 in the form of bank transfer or Amazon vouchers. So use my link below and get 100 from Bulb plus an extra 80 from me, therefore 180 in total. Thanks in advance if you do.

Thanks TCA I have just used your link, please let me know how you would giving out the 30 Bonus from you.

Checked and compared various Energy supplier and no doubts this Bulb has given me so much confidence to take the next step out from the BG after reading all the positives reviews and what's more that we can save the greens too while using it which is amazing!

Bulb offers no contract and no exit fees which is so much flexible given to consumers. Therefore why not CHANGE to 100% RENEWABLE ENERGY and 10% RENEWABLE GAS while you can SAVE THE GREENS! If you are delighted to go ahead, feel free to use my referral link below which Bulb offered 50 for you and another 50 to the referral.

bulb.co.uk/refer/pooisee
    (Copy and paste this link into your browser)
    • TCA
    • By TCA 13th Dec 17, 11:57 PM
    • 1,354 Posts
    • 801 Thanks
    TCA
    Thanks TCA I have just used your link, please let me know how you would giving out the 30 Bonus from you.
    Originally posted by PSWan
    Many thanks for using my link PSWan. Bulb have confirmed your sign up with an expected switch date of 3rd January. That's when the referral credits will be added to our accounts and I'll pay your extra 30 by your choice of bank transfer, PayPal or Amazon voucher. PM after the switch to let me know your preference. Cheers.
    • VivaRobKelly
    • By VivaRobKelly 14th Dec 17, 6:44 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    VivaRobKelly
    Hi all,

I've been using Bulb for six months now and it's worked out much cheaper than my previous supplier (big six).

Would really appreciate if just one person could use my referral code on sign up!

I can't post links because I'm a newby here but if anyone can then please go to the bulb (.co.uk) web address with /refer/robert2572 at the end.

Thank you!
    • dfw87
    • By dfw87 14th Dec 17, 9:41 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    dfw87
    I've just signed up to Bulb - if anyone would like to use my code, it is bulb.co.uk/refer/amy4909

Since 'lightbulb moment' on 9th July 2017:
    Loan: 1,670.25/20,043.00 loan - 8.33%
    2,350.62 in savings
    • Lungboy
    • By Lungboy 15th Dec 17, 3:37 PM
    • 1,376 Posts
    • 1,319 Thanks
    Lungboy
    I've also just signed up, if anyone wants a code it's https://bulb.co.uk/refer/robert8599.
    • HOL82
    • By HOL82 18th Dec 17, 5:07 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 85 Thanks
    HOL82
    All aboard the bulb train!

I!!!8217;m all signed up and my referral link is here if anyone wants to share the love. 50 each has to be a winner. I benefitted from another poster on here so hoping someone else can benefit from me !!!55357;!!!56397;!!!55356;!!!57339;
    Bulb.co.uk/refer/heather1449
    • rtodd
    • By rtodd 22nd Dec 17, 9:33 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    rtodd
    Hi Martyn-F,

Thanks for using my referral link. Greatly appreciated.

My bulb switch completed today; it was all so simple.

Makes a change getting good communcation all the way through the switch process from an energy company!
    • Fish1979
    • By Fish1979 24th Dec 17, 1:20 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fish1979
    Hi, i joined Bulb through a referral link around 2 months ago and so far everything is great, their customer service is excellent usually when you email you get a same day response. Very happy hope it continues.
    If anybody wants to use my link (we both get 50 each) then it is below:

Bulb.co.uk/refer/ian2282

Cheers.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,708Posts Today

5,030Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin