Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Bubbs ...you don’t happen to know if A are picking up any of T’s cheap veg do you?:)

Only know that the cauliflowers are comparing.
  • tweets wrote: »
    Well hello mutley muppet
    Hope you are well and welcome home :)
    Bikertov wrote: »
    Hey MM, good to see you around after such a long time. The weirdest thing, I was just thinking about you last night, wondering how you were !
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    It is good to see mutley.......I love it when old faces pop by.

3dogs....the work you do is incredible. Layla is another very lucky dog:A

Thank you for the lovely welcome homes everyone! I'm a bit shocked how long it's been. I've done two apg shops over the last week, feeling very rusty lol as not done one in so long! Thought I'd click a big fat thanks to everyone who contributes to the knowledge. Got a few pressies for peeps now, I'd best get some Xmas cards now! Yes I'm being one of those awful last-minute .com people this year. Eek

P.s. bring on the dog / cat photos I love them. :beer:
    "I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again."

Stephen Grellet, (1773-1855).
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I think you’re N Herts HG?, we are SE Herts and also have loads of these, sit in the apple tree at the end our garden in the summer not sure where they live in the winter but see them darting about and their call is so distinctive

I believe cauliflowers are comparing to T price, think I read it on here somewhere TM.

Piccy for you

1_AD7208_C-8923-4791-949_F-659_B8_E7529_D1.jpg

Looks like we could be near neighbours.

Looks like we like the same type of food as well. lol
    Paella_2.jpg
  • Bikertov wrote: »
    Hey MM, good to see you around after such a long time. The weirdest thing, I was just thinking about you last night, wondering how you were !

Hello Bikertov, blast from the past lol. Oh spooky, psychic premonition! 😂
    I'm good thanks but daily life getting in the way of glitching sadly. Hope you & your family are well? :)
    "I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again."

Stephen Grellet, (1773-1855).
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    morning,
    what a lovely morning if you are looking out from inside..but not me :( its sunday again so back I drive for my babysitting duties, but DH is coming this time..
    I don't know whether him coming is a good idea or not???
    we are going to the 02 to see the new star wars movie, so 2 weeks ago he said 'oh ive booked the Hilton at docklands'..great I thought that is virtually where DS lives, free parking and 1 tube stop to 02..what could go wrong!!
    I got back mid week and DH says' you know the Hilton I booked? well its the wrong one.:(' hes gone and booked one near the excel grrrrr
    its £18 for parking and 15 mins tube journey with 1 change and about 10 walk to tube station .....so I refuse to pay the parking fee, ill drive to where I usually park after booking in on the way through at the Hilton, then journey to 02 as planned, but its the hassle then at night after the 02 and then back first thing Monday morning to get to DS before work...oh well im sure it will be ok...
    But first ive got to get to London, freezing fog and sharp frost, and icy roads...I think id rather have the snow like last week.
    hope everyone is ok, will catch up later..:)
  • Morning all, hope everyone is well.

Sorry went AWOL after sharing last nights wombles. Went to T and found some AMAZING toy deals. Honestly, better than BF.

Bought plenty of Pokemon cards at better than half price... Apparently it's worthwhile saving your christmas shopping until late nower days :rotfl:

Love the number of cat photos on the ELITE this morning, this needs to be a more regular thing. :beer:
  • newbie1980 wrote: »
    smart phone or feature phone is allowed

a feature phone is one that does more than just phone or text
    Worth trying fleabay after xmas, for trade in needs working screen, dont think a charger is needed, MUST be unlocked. A3 offer you need to wait a month before claimimg, so after xmas when peeps have upgraded should n]be a good time for sub £20 phones
  • Land of deep fried xmas this morning 9am
    Yellow [STRIKE]snow[/STRIKE] Sport working
    B&H working
    Lynx lady bag working

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-42379622
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • The A3 at carphoniewherehouse has the £50 CB offer on purchases until 31/12, ALSO QUIDCO have a £10 offer on sim free

https://www.quidco.com/carphone-warehouse-handset-contracts/?scb=9b03ce4e412e0cc6b5050b3b41702891&ucb=1f786d8c05c8c67ec12fe1aa7583adbf1
    I needed to chase mine up.
    so could be a net £50.01 for a phone that will also work for pwiority momints and Wontwo.

Not too bad a price for 2nd backup phone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure