Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,489Posts
    • 36,794Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 968
    • rhosynbach
    • By rhosynbach 7th Feb 18, 9:42 AM
    • 7,560 Posts
    • 117,337 Thanks
    rhosynbach
    Morning all, really cold today no snow again though dd has been sending photos from Bangor of the children playing in it.

Hope the elite are well if you have bad conditions stay safe and warn xxxx
  • E.ON Company Representative: Malc
    E.ON Rep - Malc
    I just need to know ..... Malc, do you ever go glitching?

Originally posted by Sunshinemummy
    Morning Sunshinemummy. You've lost me now. Not sure what glitching is so the answer is probably no. Although I suppose it could be something I'm doing without realising.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • lj*
    • By lj* 7th Feb 18, 9:45 AM
    • 223 Posts
    • 2,311 Thanks
    lj*
    Sent you a pm
    Originally posted by izzeyb
    would you be so nice as to send me one please? My oh has turned into a gym bunny ( its an age thing!) and eats loads of porridge, not to mention scrutinising the ingredients on every package I buy!
    • HILLBERN
    • By HILLBERN 7th Feb 18, 9:58 AM
    • 2,585 Posts
    • 30,175 Thanks
    HILLBERN
    Morning bubbs and good to talk again.

I'm okay now but have been off for 3 months having fallen and broken my arm/wrist in late October. I don't bounce too well these days.

Hope you're okay?

Malc
    Originally posted by E.ON Company Representative: Malc

Morning- all rather hectic but my son will hopefully contact me later with more details so hopefully will beable to post later
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 7th Feb 18, 10:11 AM
    • 2,813 Posts
    • 30,764 Thanks
    curl girl
    Morning peeps.
    Hope someone posts their podger shop soon, my track record is not very good with this type of shop!!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 7th Feb 18, 10:13 AM
    • 2,813 Posts
    • 30,764 Thanks
    curl girl
    So icy this morning.
    We have clear roads now but my bushes and pots are about 4" deep with snow!
    Last edited by curl girl; 07-02-2018 at 10:23 AM.
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 7th Feb 18, 10:13 AM
    • 4,631 Posts
    • 91,441 Thanks
    izzeyb
    Morning peeps.
    Hope someone posts their podger shop soon, my track record is not very good with this type of shop!!
    Originally posted by curl girl
    bubbs posted she has tested oats so simple curl girl.

fingers crossed ... tick tock
    • Elljay
    • By Elljay 7th Feb 18, 10:14 AM
    • 579 Posts
    • 889 Thanks
    Elljay
    would you be so nice as to send me one please? My oh has turned into a gym bunny ( its an age thing!) and eats loads of porridge, not to mention scrutinising the ingredients on every package I buy!
    Originally posted by lj*
    lj* - I could have written this post about my husband - and the similarity in our names is uncanny

Thanks Izzey - could I have a pm too please?
    E.ON Rep - Malc
    You have me wondering now, is Malc fridge full of mullers. And did all his family and friends get smelly gift sets for Christmas.
    Originally posted by rhosynbach
    This has lost me as well rhosynbach Fridge full of mullers.

I was very generous with Christmas presents this year but they definitely weren't smelly.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 7th Feb 18, 10:28 AM
    • 2,813 Posts
    • 30,764 Thanks
    curl girl
    E. ON

Malc, while you're around, do you have any good switching incentives on at the moment please?
    E.ON Billing
    Morning- all rather hectic but my son will hopefully contact me later with more details so hopefully will beable to post later
    Originally posted by HILLBERN
    Will look out for your post HILLBERN. Thanks.

Malc
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 7th Feb 18, 10:37 AM
    • 15,039 Posts
    • 257,360 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Good Morning Llovelies

Having my hair multi coloured today, it's been a long time since it was done last July
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 7th Feb 18, 10:40 AM
    • 15,039 Posts
    • 257,360 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    ms-money-penny was again yesterday's smartest player!

27 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Wednesday): History 1 : Easier

Our Family Motto ~

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 7th Feb 18, 10:41 AM
    • 15,039 Posts
    • 257,360 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    email from SD - take in your card until 27th

Our Family Motto ~

E.On Tariffs
    E. ON

Malc, while you're around, do you have any good switching incentives on at the moment please?
    Originally posted by curl girl
    Morning curl girl. All the tariffs and deals we currently have available are on our website. There's a variety of products including online tariffs, one and two year fixed deals, a tariff that tracks the market (Cap and Track) and one based on renewable energy.

You can do a quote online through our website too. I'd also pop your usage in kWh on to the independent price comparison sites. These will list options with both us and the other suppliers. See how we stack up.

Hope this helps curl girl. Let me know if you need any more information as happy to help.

Malc
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 7th Feb 18, 10:46 AM
    • 2,813 Posts
    • 30,764 Thanks
    curl girl
    Check your sdrug emails.
    I've received a free gift for blonde hair, choice of 3 items.
    No use to me but I'll get it for son's gf.
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 7th Feb 18, 10:49 AM
    • 2,813 Posts
    • 30,764 Thanks
    curl girl
    Morning curl girl. All the tariffs and deals we currently have available are on our website. There's a variety of products including online tariffs, one and two year fixed deals, a tariff that tracks the market (Cap and Track) and one based on renewable energy.

You can do a quote online through our website too. I'd also pop your usage in kWh on to the independent price comparison sites. These will list options with both us and the other suppliers. See how we stack up.

Hope this helps curl girl. Let me know if you need any more information as happy to help.

Malc
    Originally posted by E.ON Company Representative: Malc
    Thanks Malc.
    I will have a look tonight.
    • pippo
    • By pippo 7th Feb 18, 10:50 AM
    • 3,263 Posts
    • 34,442 Thanks
    pippo
    now you have worried me, cant say for sure I know where ours is. Tommorows job - to find all of the certs and take scans.
    Why is the marriage cert needed?
    Originally posted by mhoc
    He needs it for an old work pension I guess to prove that I am entitled to a 'survivor's pension' should I outlive him!
    • pippo
    • By pippo 7th Feb 18, 10:56 AM
    • 3,263 Posts
    • 34,442 Thanks
    pippo
    Ive been working late tonight and drove back through Durham. For some reason some of the street lights were off in the centre as I drove towards the viaduct near the station. At that point a train whistled through above me and it looked as if it was flying through the sky.

An extraordinary sight

]
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    That must have been surreal!
    A great great grandfather of mine was a foreman stone mason who worked on that viaduct.
    • midwinter
    • By midwinter 7th Feb 18, 11:03 AM
    • 3,568 Posts
    • 71,302 Thanks
    midwinter
    Ive been working late tonight and drove back through Durham. For some reason some of the street lights were off in the centre as I drove towards the viaduct near the station. At that point a train whistled through above me and it looked as if it was flying through the sky.
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly

Hogwarts Express
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,074Posts Today

5,568Users online

Martin's Twitter