• 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Right, bed time 3dogs!

Another half hour please :(
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Another half hour please :(

*sigh~* Okay then, but straight to bed, and lights off by 1am.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    *sigh~* Okay then, but straight to bed, and lights off by 1am.

Light going off now
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 22 November 2017 at 10:20AM
    Morning luvlies

Up with the lark after watching Martin last night, waiting for the EJ flights to drop ;).

Anyone need toys?

Free The Entertainer £20 voucher when you spend £40 at The Entertainer from 11am when you go through vouchercodes. You’ll have to be quick, I suggest loading up your basket before hand, thanks to hukd

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/starts-11am-free-20-the-entertainer-voucher-with-online-orders-over-20-at-the-entertainer-via-vouchercodes-2834773#comment-32504574

ETA: spend now increased to £40 so I will no longer be partaking in this
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Good morning beautiful people

Sorry to hear of the news snap.
  • Morning peeps....It is mild this morning but a little blowy....Kettle on for a cuppa...

Hope you all slept well....:wave::coffee:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes wrote: »
    These ones, OOS at the moment though.

https://www.superdrug.com/Superdrug/-Superdrug-Toilet-Roll-3-Ply-x-9/p/987757

But as I said the SD £10 costa voucher offer has finished but they are always handy if in stock for cashback offers.

Back in stock....Pitty no voucher....:(

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    :D. Morning all
    Seems to get darker in the mornings :(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs wrote: »
    :D. Morning all
    Seems to get darker in the mornings :(

Morning bubbles....:kisses3:....Shortest day 21 December.....

• Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    mhoc wrote: »
    I've just checked the Merseyrail website and you need the delay repay page - you tick how you paid eg cash or card and then 'original method of repayment' as your refund method.

Not enough people are claiming for delays - its one of my bug bears. MOstly now it can all be done online.

I think with Virgin if you buy tickets online you get it automatically refunded.

Errant child did a claim for his nightmare trip back from Edinburgh in May - he got 50% of his ticket price back so he was very pleased that his day out cost only £15 :D

Morning all.

Yes, that’s right re Virgin. No booking fee either and if it’s a Virgin train you can choose your seat too. But if your train is cancelled and you get on another, the automatic refund thing doesn’t work and you have to make a claim.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure