Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,834Posts
    • 37,592Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 2536
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 13th Oct 18, 11:18 AM
    • 10,525 Posts
    • 119,427 Thanks
    emerald21
    No you're not on your own. I'm on the other end of the bench
    Originally posted by altojack

Think it ll be a crowded bench lol. I got about 10 in Tesco Chester as none in Wrexham yet sorted mine out in Mc Donald's. I ve done them on a park bench and on the bus home before now lol
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 13th Oct 18, 11:51 AM
    • 2,683 Posts
    • 31,758 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Free Nerd drink expires 2 weeks
    follow the instructions here, basically view on your phone with the loyalty app and click the link they suggest. CARE expires 2 weeks.

https://www.savethestudent.org/student-deals/food-and-drink/two-free-hot-drinks-from-caffe-nero.html
    Last edited by braveheart60uk; 13-10-2018 at 12:10 PM.
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 13th Oct 18, 12:10 PM
    • 2,683 Posts
    • 31,758 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    OOPS, missed there here thingy LOL

https://www.savethestudent.org/student-deals/food-and-drink/two-free-hot-drinks-from-caffe-nero.html
    • cjj
    • By cjj 13th Oct 18, 12:11 PM
    • 6,449 Posts
    • 85,627 Thanks
    cjj
    I've been trying to log in for hours.

I need some help please. I'm struggling beyond belief & I don't know where to turn. Life has become too hard. Don't worry I'm not at risk but I would appreciate a talk with anyone of you xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 13th Oct 18, 12:14 PM
    • 28,508 Posts
    • 388,917 Thanks
    Tinyshoes

I need some help please. I'm struggling beyond belief & I don't know where to turn. Life has become too hard. Don't worry I'm not at risk but I would appreciate a talk with anyone of you xx
    Originally posted by cjj
    cjj I'm about at the moment if you want to PM me sweetheart. x
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • elainemn
    • By elainemn 13th Oct 18, 12:17 PM
    • 3,614 Posts
    • 52,778 Thanks
    elainemn
    Morning, I know you are in the NE, not sure how far you are hunting but there were magazines in the Stoc**ton Superstore and Sou*hBa**k one yesterday hth
    Originally posted by gymbo

Thanks, I am a bit further north than that, Checked H/pool extra & express during the week, but none in those yet.
    • cjj
    • By cjj 13th Oct 18, 12:20 PM
    • 6,449 Posts
    • 85,627 Thanks
    cjj
    cjj I'm about at the moment if you want to PM me sweetheart. x
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    Thankyou. There's nothing I can say TS. It's mental illness, it's reduced me to a life of fear & mental torture. I'm getting counselling but am declining rapidly xxx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

• cjj
    • By cjj 13th Oct 18, 12:23 PM
    • 6,449 Posts
    • 85,627 Thanks
    cjj
    Sorry by a talk I meant a few of your kind words to boost me xxx

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 13th Oct 18, 12:27 PM
    • 28,508 Posts
    • 388,917 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Thankyou. There's nothing I can say TS. It's mental illness, it's reduced me to a life of fear & mental torture. I'm getting counselling but am declining rapidly xxx
    Originally posted by cjj
    I understand cjj, knowing what you have talked about previously.

You need to distract yourself from your thoughts hun, can you bring yourself to do go for a walk or do an exercise video at home, or lose yourself in a book or a film?

Is anyone at home with you?

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 13th Oct 18, 12:31 PM
    • 28,508 Posts
    • 388,917 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Sorry by a talk I meant a few of your kind words to boost me xxx
    Originally posted by cjj
    Sorry cjj, I'm probably coming from completely the wrong angle.

• cjj
    • By cjj 13th Oct 18, 12:34 PM
    • 6,449 Posts
    • 85,627 Thanks
    cjj
    Thankyou TS. Yes good plan. I'm with family all day. Trying to hide how I'm feeling as DS going on hol for 2 weeks tomorrow & was his big birthday yesterday xxx

• cjj
    • By cjj 13th Oct 18, 12:35 PM
    • 6,449 Posts
    • 85,627 Thanks
    cjj
    Sorry cjj, I'm probably coming from completely the wrong angle.
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    Aww not at all my lovely. I appreciate your help xxxx

• altojack
    • By altojack 13th Oct 18, 12:37 PM
    • 9,256 Posts
    • 127,380 Thanks
    altojack

Originally posted by cjj
    Can I add to what TS has said and recommend relaxation exercises. Nothing active, just lay down and tighten individual muscles then release before moving to next muscle and so on.

I've sent you a pm xx
    There's no place like home

Clearing Stash of Freebies and Samples of beauty products
    1st Feb 2017/18 Out 255 In 67

1st Feb 2018/19 Out 104 In 40
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 13th Oct 18, 12:39 PM
    • 28,508 Posts
    • 388,917 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Thankyou TS. Yes good plan. I'm with family all day. Trying to hide how I'm feeling as DS going on hol for 2 weeks tomorrow & was his big birthday yesterday xxx
    Originally posted by cjj
    Planning for big birthdays takes a lot of energy when you are struggling anyway. Was there a big party for the big day?

• diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 13th Oct 18, 12:41 PM
    • 4,082 Posts
    • 41,611 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Am I the only one that sits on a bench outside Ts and tears the coupons out, and dumps the mags in their bins? Mind you, I do have to walk home.
    Originally posted by Enterprise 1701C
    Why would you throw paper in the bin when it can be recycled? Such a waste
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 13th Oct 18, 12:45 PM
    • 28,508 Posts
    • 388,917 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Cjj is the first time DS has been off on holiday this long on his own? We are all such worriers when it comes to our offspring.

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 13th Oct 18, 12:50 PM
    • 28,508 Posts
    • 388,917 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Take care cjj xx, sorry I have to disappear now. I am on chaperone duties as DD3 wants to drive to her boyfriends but is bit nervous to do the trip on her own...

• pacifica9
    • By pacifica9 13th Oct 18, 1:08 PM
    • 3,129 Posts
    • 40,466 Thanks
    pacifica9

Originally posted by cjj
    We are always here for you cjj. Try to focus on each little things that brings you joy and not let the big things get too overwhelming. ((hugs))
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. ~ Ferris Bueller
    • Anon
    • By Anon 13th Oct 18, 1:18 PM
    • 13,635 Posts
    • 152,238 Thanks
    Anon
    Has the 0ppo price changed to 3 in A instore yet please?

Thank you

Anon
    • Freewheeling
    • By Freewheeling 13th Oct 18, 1:21 PM
    • 621 Posts
    • 5,448 Thanks
    Freewheeling
    follow the instructions here, basically view on your phone with the loyalty app and click the link they suggest. CARE expires 2 weeks.

Originally posted by braveheart60uk
    Thanks! That worked for me :-).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,789Posts Today

6,863Users online

Martin's Twitter