Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,712Posts
    • 37,219Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 2192
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 11th Aug 18, 8:42 AM
    • 36,257 Posts
    • 494,197 Thanks
    TrulyMadly

What places have they missed off? I'll start Upper Slaughter and Lower Slaughter.
    Originally posted by Westvleteren
    I'll add No Place which is next to Co- operative Villas
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • elainemn
    • By elainemn 11th Aug 18, 8:42 AM
    • 3,474 Posts
    • 51,376 Thanks
    elainemn
    Ebay 1 final valuation fees on tomorrow. Link on hot deals activated for me.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/1-maximum-ebay-final-value-fees-fvf-on-up-to-100-items-12-13-august-possibly-selected-accounts-3010361

hope I am okay posting this link
    Last edited by elainemn; 11-08-2018 at 8:55 AM.
    • tweets
    • By tweets 11th Aug 18, 8:45 AM
    • 30,257 Posts
    • 431,562 Thanks
    tweets
    Sorry tweets...they've just found out that someone was sick in the back of the second bus. All entries null and void.

Originally posted by TrulyMadly

Lost 3st-9.5lb
    • redfox
    • By redfox 11th Aug 18, 8:48 AM
    • 13,712 Posts
    • 37,219 Thanks
    redfox

Three Legged Cross and Shitterton in Dorset
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• tweets
    • By tweets 11th Aug 18, 8:50 AM
    • 30,257 Posts
    • 431,562 Thanks
    tweets
    I have been looking for the last month to buying a couple picture postcard and cant because Oldham is a stupid place and don't stock them grr

Why do I want a picture postcard ?

I want to help an elderly Staffie on Facebook set a world record for the most postcards but cant help him

On that note me and my girl are going walkies
    Lost 3st-9.5lb
    • tweets
    • By tweets 11th Aug 18, 8:51 AM
    • 30,257 Posts
    • 431,562 Thanks
    tweets
    Three Legged Cross and Shitterton in Dorset
    Originally posted by redfox

Lost 3st-9.5lb
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 11th Aug 18, 8:58 AM
    • 52,997 Posts
    • 628,877 Thanks
    bubbs

What places have they missed off? I'll start, Upper Slaughter and Lower Slaughter.
    Three holes in Norfolk

Morning all
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :- 5 st 4 lb
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 11th Aug 18, 9:03 AM
    • 3,987 Posts
    • 40,617 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Scamps thank you so much Ive just had 20 gammons delivered @1 each. A few weeks ago there was a glitch on Gordon's gin & tonic cans 2 packs of 10 for 10 I added them to my basket but never got around to ordering them. When I went to my basket they were still there and I've had 10 packs delivered this morning with my gammon at the offer price.
    Because of this after I placed my gammon order i added some more to a new basket and sure enough there they were this morning still at 1 each but annoyingly I deleted them by mistake. I would have ordered another 20 but hey ho. They will be perfect to cook for dh salad boxes for work.

Another thank you to the glitch fairy, you've done us proud this week. If you could keep a look out for a beer glitch that would be great. Another bumper run on cos would be good I did very well out of that last time they had all the beers on there.

One for the strange names is Pant in Wales, we've driven through it a few times and tbh it looks as strange as it sounds, no offence if anyone on here is from there but hi doubt it it only has about 6 houses.

Pant is a small village settlement in Shropshire, England. It lies near the border with Wales. Pant means 'hollow' in Welsh: it is located directly below the disused mines at Llanymynech Rocks Nature Reserve. The population at the 2011 census is listed under the Civil Parish.

Have a lovely weekend.
    Last edited by diluvsdiscounts; 11-08-2018 at 9:05 AM.
    Cash in purse 20.96 Paypal credit 99.66 Cashback 18.80
    Froctober 44.83 NSD 9/31
    • sarahskint
    • By sarahskint 11th Aug 18, 9:11 AM
    • 950 Posts
    • 12,852 Thanks
    sarahskint
    no majestics near me - I live in the middle of no where lol what a shame!!
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 11th Aug 18, 9:12 AM
    • 52,997 Posts
    • 628,877 Thanks
    bubbs
    Scamps thank you so much Ive just had 20 gammons delivered @1 each. A few weeks ago there was a glitch on Gordon's gin & tonic cans 2 packs of 10 for 10 I added them to my basket but never got around to ordering them. When I went to my basket they were still there and I've had 10 packs delivered this morning with my gammon at the offer price.
    Because of this after I placed my gammon order i added some more to a new basket and sure enough there they were this morning still at 1 each but annoyingly I deleted them by mistake. I would have ordered another 20 but hey ho. They will be perfect to cook for dh salad boxes for work.

Another thank you to the glitch fairy, you've done us proud this week. If you could keep a look out for a beer glitch that would be great. Another bumper run on cos would be good I did very well out of that last time they had all the beers on there.

One for the strange names is Pant in Wales, we've driven through it a few times and tbh it looks as strange as it sounds, no offence if anyone on here is from there but hi doubt it it only has about 6 houses.

Pant is a small village settlement in Shropshire, England. It lies near the border with Wales. Pant means 'hollow' in Welsh: it is located directly below the disused mines at Llanymynech Rocks Nature Reserve. The population at the 2011 census is listed under the Civil Parish.

Have a lovely weekend.
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    well done, hope i get mine Monday
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • sarahskint
    • By sarahskint 11th Aug 18, 9:13 AM
    • 950 Posts
    • 12,852 Thanks
    sarahskint
    well done di with gammons and gin - we don't get deliveries from morries here
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 11th Aug 18, 9:20 AM
    • 52,997 Posts
    • 628,877 Thanks
    bubbs
    well done di with gammons and gin - we don't get deliveries from morries here
    Originally posted by sarahskint
    They have done in and around y area for ages but not actually this far but thought i'd check again for this and yaaaa bingo!! so keep checking
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 11th Aug 18, 9:26 AM
    • 17,806 Posts
    • 213,938 Thanks
    mhoc

What places have they missed off? I'll start, Upper Slaughter and Lower Slaughter.
    Stone in Staffordshire.
    Also discovered somewhere called Wool - not sure what county?

And New Zealand - Wiltshire?
    Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 11th Aug 18, 9:27 AM
    • 36,257 Posts
    • 494,197 Thanks
    TrulyMadly

Have a lovely weekend.
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts

Brilliant....I love to see folk getting bargains

Ham salad for tea?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 11th Aug 18, 9:35 AM
    • 4,273 Posts
    • 47,052 Thanks
    elliemoo

Park in N Ireland
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 11th Aug 18, 9:39 AM
    • 3,987 Posts
    • 40,617 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    The No17 at B@@Ts has a free nail varnish wyb 2 items, it keeps crashing though so I think stuff may go oos quite quickly.

TM no pork chops for tea but I'd forgotten to get them out of the freezer so thank you for the reminder.
    Froctober 44.83 NSD 9/31
    • HILLBERN
    • By HILLBERN 11th Aug 18, 9:44 AM
    • 2,738 Posts
    • 31,437 Thanks
    HILLBERN
    Thank you SCAMPS
    I ordered 10 gammon but had 5 substituted for the ones in the 3 for 10 offer but only charged 80p each fro those one 1 each as expected for the 'offer' ones
    I also ordered items on cos for m.com as its difficult to get to the 40 min spend, the stuffing was unavail but no sub given
    malthouse ordered and sub with a nicer sub
    orchard thieves now claimed back on cos

I like di had the G+t still in my basket but unfortunately took them out of my basket before my order

Scamps is doing well gammon and wine -
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 11th Aug 18, 9:46 AM
    • 4,273 Posts
    • 47,052 Thanks
    elliemoo
    Off to footie, at least the sun is out.
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 11th Aug 18, 9:51 AM
    • 3,987 Posts
    • 40,617 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Thank you SCAMPS
    I ordered 10 gammon but had 5 substituted for the ones in the 3 for 10 offer but only charged 80p each fro those one 1 each as expected for the 'offer' ones
    I also ordered items on cos for m.com as its difficult to get to the 40 min spend, the stuffing was unavail but no sub given
    malthouse ordered and sub with a nicer sub
    orchard thieves now claimed back on cos

I like di had the G+t still in my basket but unfortunately took them out of my basket before my order

Scamps is doing well gammon and wine -
    Originally posted by HILLBERN
    I never thought of getting the cos freebies, I hardly ever go to morries although we do have one here. I got a free can of energy drink with my order.

Whistlefish has 20% off this weekend. Shame this year's Christmas cards aren't out yet
    Froctober 44.83 NSD 9/31
    • Anon
    • By Anon 11th Aug 18, 10:04 AM
    • 13,339 Posts
    • 149,264 Thanks
    Anon
    Good morning.

I think CoS must be on holiday as few new decent offers over recent weeks.

Well done on the gammon got those that got it.

Anon
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

102Posts Today

1,966Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @GillsSarah: Interesting! I always used to buy big name products cos I thought they?d be stronger. @MartinSLewis has changed my mind on?

• RT @think_jessica: Think Jessica the Film 30 min doc/drama based on my mother?s true story. Narrated by @MartinSLewis is now live on https:?

• RT @kelsher123: @MartinSLewis First time switcher! And no, it wasn?t as challenging as I thought???? A British Gas customer so no brainier. Th?

• Follow Martin