Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bcw123
    bcw123 Posts: 980 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all I am having trouble downloading Valassis coupon printer I go through all the procedures and then nothing The coupons I am trying to download are Rustlers burghers and Krispy Cream doughnuts any help appreciated
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Milk chocolate digestive biscuits 300g in T 29p value range, they must be changing the packaging.

Afternoon peeps.

Can't see my Easter egg in pending, is that right?

Should be fine if it submitted ok.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/100-cashback-on-easter-eggs-up-to-3-via-topcashback-existing-members-2898183?page=2#thread-comments

eggsf.jpg

eggs1.jpg
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Tuna fillers moc now showing as ended.

I have some saved, so can print if and when I find them. In fact printed some last night as might go to "far away" Tesco that sells them later.
    Not to everyone's taste, but Mum likes/doesn't mind them on a baked potato.
    Me too, it's my favourite version :D

Is this "Lurpak" better than the Asda and Aldi versions, have got both for Mum (I like Anchor) and she didn't rate either?

Having a day off from caring for Mum today, need a bit of space to clear my head.
    Have only just got out of bed and going shopping later.
    Don't seem to be able to do right for doing wrong this week :(
    Hopefully a day off will improve things.
  • Saversue
    Options
    bcw123 wrote: »
    Afternoon all I am having trouble downloading Valassis coupon printer I go through all the procedures and then nothing The coupons I am trying to download are Rustlers burghers and Krispy Cream doughnuts any help appreciated

Can be really hard to install Valassis, often security won't let it, depending on what you use. Norton doesn't like it.
    Sometimes easier to install on different browser
    I found choosing Save and Run seems to work best, then get a message saying It's Not Safe, do I wish to continue and a selection of options, and say Yes Allow It.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Can be really hard to install Valassis, often security won't let it, depending on what you use. Norton doesn't like it.
    Sometimes easier to install on different browser
    I found choosing Save and Run seems to work best, then get a message saying It's Not Safe, do I wish to continue and a selection of options, and say Yes Allow It.
    My OH wont allow me to download this thanks to Norton :mad:. Cant really go ahead and do it as if something went wrong I wouldnt hear the end of it.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    I screenshot the order confirmation screen as well as the nectar offer. It saves faffing about when you get onto live chat

I am still waiting for the latest points to go on but I will give it another week or so.

I see that my wifes account and my account both have 1000 points on our next booking as of today. :j :j
    Lucky you. We only have 500 each :eek:
    Was it you that did the Sainsburys/LG life insurance via nectar to get £70 of points. If so, have you got them yet?
    tia :)
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Waities £10 Chinese & Asian Meal Deal,

could quite easily get 2 x £10 meals and a coffee to hit £30 cond spend and get this for £14,

so 4 mains and 6 sides for £14

depending of what cond spends you have of course, not looked if any are in PYO :)

http://www.waitrose.com/shop/OfferDetails?bundleId=WaitroseMealDeal&utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20180221&utm_campaign=mywaitrose

happy Chinese NEW YEAR :)
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • pandoraskids
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »

Is this "Lurpak" better than the Asda and Aldi versions, have got both for Mum (I like Anchor) and she didn't rate either?

I prefer the Lidl one to any other supermarket own brand (not keen on the 'light' one though) x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • Saversue
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    My OH wont allow me to download this thanks to Norton :mad:. Cant really go ahead and do it as if something went wrong I wouldn't hear the end of it.

As far as I can tell it's perfectly safe.
    I have installed it several times, because you seem to loose it if doing a big utilities clean up.
    Norton seems to think it's new, hardly been used and therefore not safe. But when you look at how many time it's been downloaded it cant be right, say something like 7 times.
    Must have been used far more than that just by the Elite :rotfl:
  • pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 22 February 2018 at 5:36PM
    Options
    Quorn 4 for £6 + APG £4.13 :D

11 items (9 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Morrisons
    1x ASDA Mexican Style Micro Rice (250g) £0.59 £0.67
    1x ASDA Smart Price Cola (2lt) £0.17 N/A
    1x ASDA Gravy Granules (200g) £0.20 £0.20
    0.19x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Red Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.15 £0.19
    2x Quorn Meat Free 8 Sausages (336g) £3.80 £2.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Bolognese Pasta Sauce (440g) £0.42 £0.42
    2x Quorn Meat Free Southern Fried Bites (300g) £3.80 £2.00
    0.15x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.11 £0.10
    0.16x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.10 £0.09
    1x Silver Spoon Granulated Sugar (1kg) £0.64 £0.65
    1x ASDA Cheese Sauce Mix (160g) £0.85 N/A
    Comparison total (compared products only) £9.81 £6.32
    +£3.49 cheaper
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts