Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,433Posts
    • 36,745Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1746
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 16th May 18, 3:08 PM
    • 14,908 Posts
    • 256,088 Thanks
    Snap-ant

Thanks TS in our SD today they had refilled the shelves with Sure Williams (22p) & Sanex Men (19p) deodorants ...

Another 12 for the stash
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 16th May 18, 3:11 PM
    • 14,908 Posts
    • 256,088 Thanks
    Snap-ant

I got it wrong, That Sister's biopsies will be from her tongue

Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 16th May 18, 4:01 PM
    • 27,720 Posts
    • 382,588 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Hugs to you snap xx

Tweets glad your seeing some action, you deserve some peace xx

Does anyone know anything about early stage arthritis please ? In the hip area. Is it worth taking cod liver oil or anything. Doctor said not . Is there anything anyone is doing to ease it ?. Tia xx
    Originally posted by cjj
    The consultant I saw years ago suggested to me that glucosamine sulphate had benefits for osteoarthritis.
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 16th May 18, 4:03 PM
    • 51,697 Posts
    • 620,033 Thanks
    bubbs
    Afternoon all
    Chilly today
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :5 st 2 1/2 lb
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 16th May 18, 4:07 PM
    • 27,720 Posts
    • 382,588 Thanks
    Tinyshoes

Thanks TS in our SD today they had refilled the shelves with Sure Williams (22p) & Sanex Men (19p) deodorants ...

Another 12 for the stash
    Originally posted by Snap-ant
    I got a few more Sure today too.

After buying the Style Freedom stuff for 55p further afield last week it was still over a 1 in my closest SD. But it was down to 55p today , so I got a few more of the Detox kits and another dry shampoo.

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 16th May 18, 4:15 PM
    • 27,720 Posts
    • 382,588 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Suoerdrug

Eco tools Define Highlight Duo 3

Eco Eye Set 1.75

Nailene 200 Nails Active Square

Garnier Face moisturise with rose water 1.50

Opaque 80 denier tights M/L 45p (think they may have been Buy one get one half price too looking at another discount on my receipt)
    Last edited by Tinyshoes; 16-05-2018 at 4:45 PM.

• Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 16th May 18, 4:34 PM
    • 19,293 Posts
    • 208,339 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Can I have light peachy creamy pink with a touch of greeny blue please.
    Originally posted by davemorton
    It would be so funny if you got that right

Hopefully just checking, I will be keeping everything crossed xx
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 16th May 18, 4:41 PM
    • 6,646 Posts
    • 90,182 Thanks
    Sarahdol75

Keeping everything crossed snap xxxx
    Walk 3000 miles in a year challenge 2018

835.4 miles 21.05.18
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 16th May 18, 5:06 PM
    • 5,421 Posts
    • 64,919 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Hugs for your sister, Snap x

I choose pearl grey for the dress.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.

• pacifica9
    • By pacifica9 16th May 18, 5:29 PM
    • 2,840 Posts
    • 37,937 Thanks
    pacifica9
    Can I have light peachy creamy pink with a touch of greeny blue please.
    Originally posted by davemorton
    Can I have wine please? Not the dress colour. Just need wine.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. ~ Ferris Bueller
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 16th May 18, 5:29 PM
    • 5,421 Posts
    • 64,919 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Rail services on the East Coast Main Line are being brought back under government control, following the failure of the current franchise.

Operators Stagecoach and Virgin Trains will hand over control from 24 June.

• braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 16th May 18, 5:35 PM
    • 2,184 Posts
    • 27,388 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Free Sub
    Have an email from Subway stating when I spend 2.49 or more before 26th June I will get 500 points, enough for a free sub :-) Good to add to me free one from national sandwich day, only spent one so far. Also my locals have vouchers for BOGOF for salads until July. So, I am going to use BOGOF to get 2 salads for about 3 and get a free sub or another salad
    I am keeping them for a rainy day, or days out.
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 16th May 18, 5:41 PM
    • 37,220 Posts
    • 156,820 Thanks
    silvercar
    I choose turquoise for the dress colour please.

Shame about East coast trains, it was worth 250 points a month for the Virgin Red app.
    • tweets
    • By tweets 16th May 18, 5:45 PM
    • 29,195 Posts
    • 424,192 Thanks
    tweets
    Good Afternoon

Snap (((X)))
    Lost 3st-6lb
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 16th May 18, 5:55 PM
    • 5,421 Posts
    • 64,919 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    I choose turquoise for the dress colour please.

Shame about East coast trains, it was worth 250 points a month for the Virgin Red app.
    Originally posted by silvercar
    It's all those unaccompanied kids running riot...

• TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th May 18, 6:11 PM
    • 34,515 Posts
    • 480,844 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Can I ask a quick ebay question?

If I put something on eBay with the 1 selling fee and changed it subsequently from auction to buy it now will I be charged full fees?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 16th May 18, 6:17 PM
    • 27,720 Posts
    • 382,588 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Does anyone know how strict caf! rouge are with the clubcard boost vouchers, I missed that it is maximum party 6 and with Teeny (age 4) we will be a party of 7.

I've already changed them now 150 worth. We could have done PE and got my free bottle of Prosecco but 2 of us fancied the duck.

Was going to be my birthday meal...

Mr TS thinks they won't notice, but I don't want to risk a big bill at the end. I have suggested DD checks and we change the booking to a table of 4 and 3 if it does as the codes are on 2 sheets.

Any ideas thanks...

• bubbs
    • By bubbs 16th May 18, 6:31 PM
    • 51,697 Posts
    • 620,033 Thanks
    bubbs
    Does anyone know how strict caf! rouge are with the clubcard boost vouchers, I missed that it is maximum party 6 and with Teeny (age 4) we will be a party of 7.

I've already changed them now 150 worth. We could have done PE and got my free bottle of Prosecco but 2 of us fancied the duck.

Was going to be my birthday meal...

Mr TS thinks they won't notice, but I don't want to risk a big bill at the end. I have suggested DD checks and we change the booking to a table of 4 and 3 if it does as the codes are on 2 sheets.

Any ideas thanks...
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    I dont think it would count, or say she is 3
    TM sorry dont know
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :5 st 2 1/2 lb
    • altojack
    • By altojack 16th May 18, 6:34 PM
    • 9,138 Posts
    • 126,358 Thanks
    altojack
    IVORY for wedding dress please

Hello Elite

Just popping my head around the door to let you know I've not got lost nor forgotten you all. I mean, how on earth could I forget DM, or Anon come to think of it

Been home almost a week and already feel I need a break why is it things always have a nasty habit of cropping up when we're busy. Phone calls, appointments and a hasty doctor appointment for me last Friday.

My leg was still quite red and hit whilst away and veins here and there painful, so I took my creams with me. Imagine my shock when doc said leg not healed and I'm back on antibiotics, 2 weeks worth. Totally fed up with it to be honest.

Hope everyone enjoying the sunshine, and keeping well. Spending little as per.

Hugs to the Elite poorly and those low in body and mind. If only I had a magic word or two that would take away the badness you feel xx
    There's no place like home

Clearing Stash of Freebies and Samples of beauty products
    1st Feb 2017/18 Out 255 In 67
    1st Feb 2018/19 Out 31 In 10
    • fuzzgun19
    • By fuzzgun19 16th May 18, 6:36 PM
    • 7,117 Posts
    • 58,902 Thanks
    fuzzgun19
    Can I ask a quick ebay question?

If I put something on eBay with the 1 selling fee and changed it subsequently from auction to buy it now will I be charged full fees?
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    As far as I know it wont let you change from one to the other once listed.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

32Posts Today

2,950Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin