Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,540Posts
    • 36,891Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1744
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 16th May 18, 10:06 AM
    • 15,100 Posts
    • 257,984 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Good Morning

Council work men doing not a lot in neighbours garden higher up & they say men don't gossip
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 16th May 18, 11:06 AM
    • 6,772 Posts
    • 91,139 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Good morning everyone.

Whats happened to the weather today, its cold and windy.

Kates outfit a light grey
    Walk 3000 miles in a year challenge 2018

835.4 miles 21.05.18
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 16th May 18, 11:14 AM
    • 15,100 Posts
    • 257,984 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Quiz
    midwinter was yesterday's smartest player!

22 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Wednesday): History 1 : Easier

Our Family Motto ~

• HILLBERN
    • By HILLBERN 16th May 18, 11:15 AM
    • 2,592 Posts
    • 30,230 Thanks
    HILLBERN
    windfall Wednesday 20 PE voucher when spending 25 at very
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 16th May 18, 11:15 AM
    • 15,100 Posts
    • 257,984 Thanks
    Snap-ant

Teal please
    Our Family Motto ~

• mhoc
    • By mhoc 16th May 18, 11:28 AM
    • 17,474 Posts
    • 211,495 Thanks
    mhoc
    windfall Wednesday 20 PE voucher when spending 25 at very
    Originally posted by HILLBERN
    I ordered printer ink and a garden spade that OH needs - had to pay for delivery as the order is coming in 2 parcels - but its stuff I needed to buy anyway so getting a PE voucher is an added bonus - printer has started to turn pink now.

They also do some plant sets from about 15 upwards - some nice giant fushia plugletts that might be useful for someone

I am thinking that you could use an e voucher with the 00002 5 main meal deal ... I wonder if these are use all at once e vouchers or if you could get 2 uses out of them ...
    Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 16th May 18, 11:53 AM
    • 15,100 Posts
    • 257,984 Thanks
    Snap-ant

Today is good - Birkenstocks arrived in correct width size
    Holiday clothes I ordered from B0nprix as new customer fit perfect & were really cheap as I had 25% off & free delivery

Finally got a U in the 10ps to complete That Sister's set
    Our Family Motto ~

• mhoc
    • By mhoc 16th May 18, 11:53 AM
    • 17,474 Posts
    • 211,495 Thanks
    mhoc
    Also a last shout out for anyone with Marks sparks cards - if you haven't checked your offers recently do so today, via the app or online - the current batch of offers finish today.

Mostly the normal 20% and 10% off various clothing types but on 2 of my cards I got 5 off jeans and leggings for one use (seemed to work on the cropped ones working out at 2.50 and the basic leggings which worked out at 4.50 after automatic discount)

Don't forget to also go through TCB or Q

free click and collect to your nearest store or simply foods.

On 2 of my cards I had buy 60 of bedding and get 12 off, unlimited usage.
    Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.
    • mike347928
    • By mike347928 16th May 18, 12:06 PM
    • 62 Posts
    • 407 Thanks
    mike347928
    LIDL weekend 26th, 27th may - hand cooked crisps 150g 37p (from 75p) lightly salted, salt and vinegar, salt and pepper.
    • Clipstrip Bargains
    • By Clipstrip Bargains 16th May 18, 12:24 PM
    • 1,414 Posts
    • 30,715 Thanks
    Clipstrip Bargains
    I ordered printer ink and a garden spade that OH needs - had to pay for delivery as the order is coming in 2 parcels - but its stuff I needed to buy anyway so getting a PE voucher is an added bonus - printer has started to turn pink now.

They also do some plant sets from about 15 upwards - some nice giant fushia plugletts that might be useful for someone

I am thinking that you could use an e voucher with the 00002 5 main meal deal ... I wonder if these are use all at once e vouchers or if you could get 2 uses out of them ...
    Originally posted by mhoc

thanks for this I also ordered printer ink

fingers crossed we can use voucher with zero2 meal
    I say "THANKS" to posts that make me smile - Oh and really good glitches.
    Good things come to those who wait Bad things come on express delivery
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 16th May 18, 12:38 PM
    • 17,474 Posts
    • 211,495 Thanks
    mhoc
    thanks for this I also ordered printer ink

fingers crossed we can use voucher with zero2 meal
    Originally posted by Clipstrip Bargains
    The trouble is if someone says "spend 25 right now, this minute" my mind goes completely blank
    I think we need a sticky on the fridge door/stuck to the laptop/main computer with the things that are constantly on the A list or occasionally loitering on the B list
    - mine would be
    A LIST cat food, cat litter, plants and bulbs, wild bird food, loo paper, wine
    b LIST new underwear, white shirts for work, printer ink. leggings, tights, gift cards, nice chocolate
    • Dizzy Ditzy
    • By Dizzy Ditzy 16th May 18, 1:03 PM
    • 16,772 Posts
    • 281,943 Thanks
    Dizzy Ditzy
    My guess for Kate's dress is floral please

We are also having the same sweepstake in work
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator and as such do not read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post please report it to forum@moneysavingexpert.com

I used to be a queen, now I'm just me...
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 16th May 18, 1:12 PM
    • 19,640 Posts
    • 210,679 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Also a last shout out for anyone with Marks sparks cards - if you haven't checked your offers recently do so today, via the app or online - the current batch of offers finish today.

Mostly the normal 20% and 10% off various clothing types but on 2 of my cards I got 5 off jeans and leggings for one use (seemed to work on the cropped ones working out at 2.50 and the basic leggings which worked out at 4.50 after automatic discount)

Don't forget to also go through TCB or Q

free click and collect to your nearest store or simply foods.

On 2 of my cards I had buy 60 of bedding and get 12 off, unlimited usage.
    Originally posted by mhoc
    It's the 5 off I want, hopefully it will come around soon.

Really must get another card when I pop in.
    Last edited by Enterprise 1701C; 16-05-2018 at 1:24 PM.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 16th May 18, 2:38 PM
    • 27,867 Posts
    • 383,766 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Superdrug
    This is a mega bargain as they are going through BOGOF, RRP is 29.99

photo share
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 16th May 18, 2:45 PM
    • 27,867 Posts
    • 383,766 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Sorry photo not clear it is Olay Regenerist luminous brightening and protecting cream SPF20. RTC 3 so buy 2 and BOGOF kicks in 1.50 each

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 16th May 18, 2:48 PM
    • 27,867 Posts
    • 383,766 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Superdrug
    For the beardies

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 16th May 18, 2:51 PM
    • 27,867 Posts
    • 383,766 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Superdrug again
    Some Toni and Guy bargains, still there as I got my mantra card out.

Sorry my focus not good today the bits reduced were 82p, from memory it was wave balm, texture hairspray, texture dry shampoo and something for straight and shine I think.
    Last edited by Tinyshoes; 16-05-2018 at 2:53 PM.

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 16th May 18, 2:52 PM
    • 26,502 Posts
    • 320,440 Thanks
    davemorton
    Can I have light peachy creamy pink with a touch of greeny blue please.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 16th May 18, 2:55 PM
    • 27,867 Posts
    • 383,766 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Superdrug
    More hair stuff that I left there, in clearance and on main shelf with no SEL in my local...

• Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 16th May 18, 3:08 PM
    • 15,100 Posts
    • 257,984 Thanks
    Snap-ant

Thanks TS in our SD today they had refilled the shelves with Sure Williams (22p) & Sanex Men (19p) deodorants ...

Another 12 for the stash
    Our Family Motto ~

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

275Posts Today

3,904Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @samgio1997: So glad you talked about the importance of taking out holiday insurance on this morning as a few years ago my auntie's pare?

• RT @mmhpi: "Two years ago, I was in the fortunate position to be able to found @mmhpi... I?m incredibly proud of the work the team there is?

• It means you should either have an annual policy in place, or book a specific single trip policy when you book https://t.co/oBDx8TmzQU

• Follow Martin