Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,769Posts
    • 37,500Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1695
    • pandoraskids
    • By pandoraskids 9th May 18, 5:26 AM
    • 690 Posts
    • 31,367 Thanks
    pandoraskids
    Thanks

Thanks
    Originally posted by bubbs
    You will also need to make sure you have enough fillers as the trigger will no longer count
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 9th May 18, 6:29 AM
    • 4,035 Posts
    • 41,111 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Di, how did you get on going in work? also if they thought you was going to sit inside 4 walls , more the fool them
    It was ok they're so kind, I just wanted to show my face. Now I'm back at slimming world I thought it was time I popped in.
    I need a syn freefood glitch, steak will do
    That would be nice in fact any meat would. I was only thinking about the morries gammon the other day, now that was a bargain
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 9th May 18, 6:34 AM
    • 4,035 Posts
    • 41,111 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Good morning.

Pandoraskids can I please ask you, if I buy 10 mullers that's aainsbugs stock do I now need a trigger or is there no longer a trigger? I was quite impressed with my shop the other day that returned 9.50 which included a bottle of Malibu and Tia maria. If I threw in three shower gels for good measure or was it 6 v S.
    • elainemn
    • By elainemn 9th May 18, 6:45 AM
    • 3,543 Posts
    • 52,039 Thanks
    elainemn
    Good morning everyone. Blue sky again, but today it has lots of clouds.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 9th May 18, 6:59 AM
    • 36,567 Posts
    • 496,911 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    If you have a local cat protection league they can round up ferals, give them the snip but then they release them back where they came from. At least the kitten issue is lessened
    Originally posted by mhoc
    Been there.

They are so difficult to catch

Best we've ever done is rescue and rehome one kitten
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 9th May 18, 6:59 AM
    • 6,922 Posts
    • 92,216 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Good morning everyone.
    Walk 3000 miles in a year challenge 2018

835.4 miles 21.05.18
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 9th May 18, 7:03 AM
    • 36,567 Posts
    • 496,911 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Good morning.

Pandoraskids can I please ask you, if I buy 10 mullers that's aainsbugs stock do I now need a trigger or is there no longer a trigger? I was quite impressed with my shop the other day that returned 9.50 which included a bottle of Malibu and Tia maria. If I threw in three shower gels for good measure or was it 6 v S.
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    Shower gels are 1 in S so you can buy only 3 if you want. Slightly better return v T as they are 2 for 1.80

Think the cherry bakewell is now an invisible trigger, so buy that and 9 other mullers which compare v S to get your 10 for 3 in A. If you throw in the shower gels that'll be your 10 items for APG purposes
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • pandoraskids
    • By pandoraskids 9th May 18, 7:05 AM
    • 690 Posts
    • 31,367 Thanks
    pandoraskids
    Good morning.

You still need to buy the same trigger, it's just not appearing on the receipt, so just 1 x trigger plus 9 others. I don't know about the shower gel, I think Bubbs posted about it last night x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 9th May 18, 7:07 AM
    • 36,567 Posts
    • 496,911 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    "Free" Gillette razor

Pay 1.99 postage

https://www.trygillette.com/

If you've done this before you will need to try a different email address
    Last edited by TrulyMadly; 09-05-2018 at 7:11 AM.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 9th May 18, 7:08 AM
    • 4,035 Posts
    • 41,111 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Good morning everyone.
    Originally posted by Sarahdol75
    Morning Sarah when is it your run? Why not post a link to the correct thread it can't be long now x

Shower gels are 1 in S so you can buy only 3 if you want. Slightly better return v T as they are 2 for 1.80

Think the cherry bakewell is now an invisible trigger, so buy that and 9 other mullers which compare v S to get your 10 for 3 in A. If you throw in the shower gels that'll be your 10 items for APG purposes
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Thank you they only have 7 flavours in my local although I'm off to hospital for a change so a different As.
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 9th May 18, 7:12 AM
    • 4,035 Posts
    • 41,111 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    You still need to buy the same trigger, it's just not appearing on the receipt, so just 1 x trigger plus 9 others. I don't know about the shower gel, I think Bubbs posted about it last night x
    Originally posted by pandoraskids
    Thank you. I need a nickname for you, can't shorten you to PK as we already have one of those, any preferences? Pando has a nice ring to it and my auto correct seems to accept it, doesn't want to turn it into anything shocking
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 9th May 18, 7:12 AM
    • 3,458 Posts
    • 35,616 Thanks
    curl girl
    Just get a few cans of basic cat food next time you are out - it might be a hungry stray so it will be very desperate for food and it will eat any canned cat food.
    It will take months before it gains any trust
    One of the butchers dog food trays will be OK but tecnically cats should not eat dog food - their digestive systems are very different.
    Originally posted by mhoc
    I understand about the dog food mhoc.
    Didn't have anything else suitable last night.
    I normally put leftovers out chicken etc thinking I was feeding fox, but I think this black and white cat gets there first!
    It looks in nice condition though....

Morning peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 9th May 18, 7:13 AM
    • 2,877 Posts
    • 32,317 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Mrs Mac, it could be worth posting on the motoring section of the forum.

I was working late tonight so never took my seedlings un before dusk. Just went out to get them, and a huge snail had all but finished one of them.
    RIP snail
    Originally posted by davemorton
    I have had similar problems but with mice eating my cabbages and purple sprouting broccoli..RIP 5 mice so far.....

Edit.....Make that 6......Caught another little blighter this morning.....
    Last edited by marmitelovemehateme; 09-05-2018 at 7:20 AM.
    39 Mouses

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 9th May 18, 7:14 AM
    • 36,567 Posts
    • 496,911 Thanks
    TrulyMadly

Thank you they only have 7 flavours in my local although I'm off to hospital for a change .
    Your hospital sell mullers

To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 9th May 18, 7:14 AM
    • 2,877 Posts
    • 32,317 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Good morning on another bright sunny start to the day......
    39 Mouses

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 9th May 18, 7:15 AM
    • 36,567 Posts
    • 496,911 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Thank you. I need a nickname for you, can't shorten you to PK as we already have one of those, any preferences? Pando has a nice ring to it and my auto correct seems to accept it, doesn't want to turn it into anything shocking
    Dora

The explorer
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 9th May 18, 7:16 AM
    • 36,567 Posts
    • 496,911 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    I have had similar problems but with mice eating my cabbages and purple sprouting broccoli..RIP 5 mice so far.....
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    You don't mean rest in peace either marmie
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 9th May 18, 7:16 AM
    • 2,877 Posts
    • 32,317 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    How about PDK or Dora
    39 Mouses

• diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 9th May 18, 7:21 AM
    • 4,035 Posts
    • 41,111 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Your hospital sell mullers

Doesn't yours?

How about PDK or Dora
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    good suggestions I think we should let pandoraskids chose, of course she may not want a Nick name I'm just being lazy as my auto correct doesn't seem to want to remember the whole name
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 9th May 18, 7:24 AM
    • 2,877 Posts
    • 32,317 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    You don't mean rest in peace either marmie
    The mice not the cabbages....
    39 Mouses

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,002Posts Today

9,033Users online

Martin's Twitter