Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,381Posts
    • 36,675Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1540
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 16th Apr 18, 8:59 AM
    • 2,122 Posts
    • 26,771 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Johnson's Baby Wipes
    Tosser have single pack wipes at 50p now, so 45p on PAG

For those with babas and ones with messy OH's

• redfox
    • By redfox 16th Apr 18, 9:13 AM
    • 13,381 Posts
    • 36,675 Thanks
    redfox
    Redfox, how come you are on the old green version, mine changed a few days ago and I hate it. thought everyone was being changed over?
    Originally posted by Saversue
    you can still use the old version if you prefer. Go to the user cp option on the tab above (on the green bar) At the very bottom of the menu down the side you will see a "Manage version" link. Click that and there is a drop down box allowing you to choose the version you want to use.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 16th Apr 18, 9:16 AM
    • 4,181 Posts
    • 46,414 Thanks
    elliemoo
    Good morning all, happy Monday.
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 16th Apr 18, 10:08 AM
    • 2,122 Posts
    • 26,771 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    I have a Sainsbob voucher for the ice cream, so I will go and see if it is still working this morning.
    • Saversue
    • By Saversue 16th Apr 18, 10:09 AM
    • 1,702 Posts
    • 23,616 Thanks
    Saversue
    Only the really really old stretchy green version has gone. You should be able to change to the old non stretchy green version.
    Originally posted by silvercar
    I did have how to make smillies reappear but it must be on old laptop

I not got time to help you hope someone can find how for you.

Try searching I have posted so as Zippy and i think Snap on our thread.

I have also posted on SW thread.

Good luck

Its time for me to start on my travels see you all laters
    Originally posted by tweets
    User CP (top of page) - Manage Version (bottom of list) - Old Version.
    Originally posted by Enterprise 1701C
    Mine seems to be different.
    Don't have User CP (top of Page)

I have Top of Page - Profile
    Then Your settings on right under Advanced Search
    Then Your Profile List on Left
    Bottom Option - Forum Versions Manager
    Then Manage Version
    Choice of New Version or Old Version

But I can't see any difference, it's still Blue on the Old Version.
    Don't know what I am doing wrong?
    • Saversue
    • By Saversue 16th Apr 18, 10:17 AM
    • 1,702 Posts
    • 23,616 Thanks
    Saversue
    you can still use the old version if you prefer. Go to the user cp option on the tab above (on the green bar) At the very bottom of the menu down the side you will see a "Manage version" link. Click that and there is a drop down box allowing you to choose the version you want to use.
    Originally posted by redfox
    Thanks for the reply Redfox
    Don't have a green bar. but as above, have found Manage Version.
    But both the Old and New, which are the only choices are blue, not the old green.?
    I am now on the Old Version, but still looks the same.
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 16th Apr 18, 10:17 AM
    • 14,788 Posts
    • 254,948 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Good Morning Llovelies

Well where is this heat wave?

Cold & drizzly here

Drs soon & parcels to post

Fourp has his monitoring check today so hoping that will ease his anxiety if the pills are working

Anxiety = he has packed a hospital bag
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 16th Apr 18, 10:21 AM
    • 2,122 Posts
    • 26,771 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Wuntu Free Cafe Rougee coughee
    TODAY and TOMORROW, also gives 50% off food
    • Anon
    • By Anon 16th Apr 18, 10:25 AM
    • 12,640 Posts
    • 143,495 Thanks
    Anon
    Redfox, how come you are on the old green version, mine changed a few days ago and I hate it. thought everyone was being changed over?
    Can.t see which are quotes as background which I think is meant to be pink is too faint, can only see one post at a time, hard to see the date and time on posts, can't get smilies on IE, won't allow me to use auto scroll on mouse, 100% width too narrow; have lost i.e spell check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just hate it.
    Originally posted by Saversue
    I am still on the old green version too ...? You could change it under profile settings if I recall - I didn't like the blue background as it had too much white so you couldn't quickly see different posts/borders, unless it has changed?

Anon
    • Anon
    • By Anon 16th Apr 18, 10:28 AM
    • 12,640 Posts
    • 143,495 Thanks
    Anon
    If you are buying on Am4zon, go through VC and you can get a 2 voucher back on 20 spend (new offer - last week it was 1).

HTH

Anon
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 16th Apr 18, 10:29 AM
    • 14,788 Posts
    • 254,948 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    hornetgirl was yesterday's smartest player!

26 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Monday): Movies 1 : Easier

Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Sunflower1227
    • By Sunflower1227 16th Apr 18, 10:47 AM
    • 1,558 Posts
    • 21,533 Thanks
    Sunflower1227
    Thank you vouchercrazy and thank you for the donation, I'll try again now. I know what I was doing wrong I was trying to delete the zeros rather than just typing, thank you.

B
    I get paid fortnightly, who ever heard of that
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    DS gets paid fortnightly too x
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
    • juju17
    • By juju17 16th Apr 18, 11:43 AM
    • 977 Posts
    • 13,490 Thanks
    juju17
    [QUOTE=TrulyMadly;74167411]

My Supersavvy Fairy liquid has been refused again from an iPhone....it's getting personal now

TM....just give them a call, I did when I first had a problem and they are very helpful. I spoke to Gavin...not sure who else works there
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
    • bcw123
    • By bcw123 16th Apr 18, 11:50 AM
    • 924 Posts
    • 13,451 Thanks
    bcw123
    I have a Sainsbob voucher for the ice cream, so I will go and see if it is still working this morning.
    Originally posted by braveheart60uk

Used voucher this morning no new one issued
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 16th Apr 18, 11:59 AM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Check you SSF emails tickets for Vamps at BIC tonight just admin charge 2.50 a ticket.
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • scamps1966
    • By scamps1966 16th Apr 18, 12:01 PM
    • 5,358 Posts
    • 94,979 Thanks
    scamps1966
    Afternoon peeps.

One for our Scottish friends.

https://www.itison.com/Aberdeen/deals/1-50-domino-s-pizza
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 16th Apr 18, 12:06 PM
    • 2,122 Posts
    • 26,771 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Ice cream not working today
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Apr 18, 12:09 PM
    • 13,381 Posts
    • 36,675 Thanks
    redfox
    Just in case some of you haven't seen this announcement:

Scheduled forum maintenance

• MKS
    • By MKS 16th Apr 18, 12:14 PM
    • 9,771 Posts
    • 150,872 Thanks
    MKS
    redfox, I have tried to change back to the old version but when I press save changes, it doesn't. What else can I do? tia
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Apr 18, 12:16 PM
    • 13,381 Posts
    • 36,675 Thanks
    redfox
    redfox, I have tried to change back to the old version but when I press save changes, it doesn't. What else can I do? tia
    Originally posted by MKS
    I don't know why it won't save the changes because it should. I'll ask one of the forum team for you.

Edit: Which version are you on and what are you trying to change to?
    Last edited by redfox; 16-04-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,243Posts Today

4,220Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've decided my weekend starts here while the sun's glow is still baskable. So I'm signing off. Have a great weeke? https://t.co/9FxNEpDs6p

• No not correct. The big six do, but you can get fixed tariffs guaranteed not to rise and about 25% cheaper. Just tr? https://t.co/B2ft5OS3Ig

• Baaaa! Scottish Power has bleated and followed the herd, today announcing it's putting up energy prices by 5.5%. R? https://t.co/vi3hBxo4Hn

• Follow Martin