Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,381Posts
    • 36,675Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1539
    • P2TKL
    • By P2TKL 16th Apr 18, 12:00 AM
    • 1,569 Posts
    • 10,218 Thanks
    P2TKL
    I think they are now known as Nicequest now. Ages ago I had a request to re register.
    Try this: help.uk@nicequest.com
    Originally posted by josie_ann57
    Thank you...I will do
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 16th Apr 18, 6:19 AM
    • 3,544 Posts
    • 36,636 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Good morning, again I would just let to thank everyone for their generosity over the weekend.
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything they have
    • elainemn
    • By elainemn 16th Apr 18, 6:30 AM
    • 3,141 Posts
    • 48,523 Thanks
    elainemn
    Good morning everyone. Happy Monday
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Apr 18, 6:54 AM
    • 13,381 Posts
    • 36,675 Thanks
    redfox
    I am frightened of clicking on it incase site vanishes into thin air like last time never to be seen again .

redfox , DD, silvercar what does it mean ?
    Originally posted by tweets
    tweets, don't worry about it. Usually only shows on boards that are for deals or offers but due to the quirks of the ancient and creaky vBulletin software it doesn't always show or indeed show for everyone.

Also, although I can't verify this as I'm on the old green version, it may show (or perhaps not) for those on the new blue version.

If the button is pressed enough times it lets the mods know a deal has expired. But nothing actually happens to the thread automatically, it needs human intervention at that point. It's really not important and certainly not worth you worrying about. Just ignore it
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 16th Apr 18, 6:57 AM
    • 5,294 Posts
    • 63,777 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Good morning all

All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.

• hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 16th Apr 18, 7:21 AM
    • 5,486 Posts
    • 72,153 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Morning all, sunshine on its way
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 16th Apr 18, 8:06 AM
    • 34,147 Posts
    • 477,507 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Morning paw sniffers

My Supersavvy Fairy liquid has been refused again from an iPhone....it's getting personal now

On a better note, GreenJinn accepted my RTC Dorset granola and even the wrong sized digestives I've just noticed

I'm out the door. Fred's mate is honking on the drive
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 16th Apr 18, 8:09 AM
    • 26,062 Posts
    • 317,077 Thanks
    davemorton
    Morning all.
    Meant to be raining here for the next two days. *sigh*
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 16th Apr 18, 8:10 AM
    • 19,157 Posts
    • 206,836 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Good morning all, glorious and sunny here

Anyone else think of "honking" as "stinking"
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • gocat
    • By gocat 16th Apr 18, 8:11 AM
    • 5,020 Posts
    • 58,976 Thanks
    gocat
    Good morning all

Off to the hospital for a flight assessment test for OH (he has COPD) . Hoping to fly long haul in June
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 16th Apr 18, 8:12 AM
    • 2,123 Posts
    • 26,782 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Gee, quiet on here.

Monday : possble new offers O3, Verging Reed, WonTwo
    Also the day to clean out your travel mugs properly for free Nerd coughee tomorrow.
    • tweets
    • By tweets 16th Apr 18, 8:21 AM
    • 28,963 Posts
    • 422,240 Thanks
    tweets
    Not showing for me.

From memory, when the post somehow moves on to the Grabbit board, you have the option to click "expired" so that it can be transferred over the the "It's gone but was it any good" sub-board.
    Originally posted by silvercar
    Thank you silvercar I can still see it ..
    Lost 3st-4lb
    • tweets
    • By tweets 16th Apr 18, 8:24 AM
    • 28,963 Posts
    • 422,240 Thanks
    tweets
    tweets, don't worry about it. Usually only shows on boards that are for deals or offers but due to the quirks of the ancient and creaky vBulletin software it doesn't always show or indeed show for everyone.

Also, although I can't verify this as I'm on the old green version, it may show (or perhaps not) for those on the new blue version.

If the button is pressed enough times it lets the mods know a deal has expired. But nothing actually happens to the thread automatically, it needs human intervention at that point. It's really not important and certainly not worth you worrying about. Just ignore it
    Originally posted by redfox
    Thank you redfox

I will ignore it or try to lol
    Lost 3st-4lb
    • tweets
    • By tweets 16th Apr 18, 8:26 AM
    • 28,963 Posts
    • 422,240 Thanks
    tweets
    Good Morning

Supposed to be sunshine here and folk walking past with brollies up
    Lost 3st-4lb
    • Saversue
    • By Saversue 16th Apr 18, 8:27 AM
    • 1,702 Posts
    • 23,616 Thanks
    Saversue
    Redfox, how come you are on the old green version, mine changed a few days ago and I hate it. thought everyone was being changed over?
    Can.t see which are quotes as background which I think is meant to be pink is too faint, can only see one post at a time, hard to see the date and time on posts, can't get smilies on IE, won't allow me to use auto scroll on mouse, 100% width too narrow; have lost i.e spell check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just hate it.
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 16th Apr 18, 8:28 AM
    • 19,157 Posts
    • 206,836 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Good Morning

Supposed to be sunshine here and folk walking past with brollies up
    Originally posted by tweets
    A lot of people use brollies to keep the sun off them, at least in other countries
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 16th Apr 18, 8:34 AM
    • 37,100 Posts
    • 156,292 Thanks
    silvercar
    Redfox, how come you are on the old green version, mine changed a few days ago and I hate it. thought everyone was being changed over?
    Can.t see which are quotes as background which I think is meant to be pink is too faint, can only see one post at a time, hard to see the date and time on posts, can't get smilies on IE, won't allow me to use auto scroll on mouse, 100% width too narrow; have lost i.e spell check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just hate it.
    Originally posted by Saversue
    Only the really really old stretchy green version has gone. You should be able to change to the old non stretchy green version.
    • tweets
    • By tweets 16th Apr 18, 8:39 AM
    • 28,963 Posts
    • 422,240 Thanks
    tweets
    A lot of people use brollies to keep the sun off them, at least in other countries
    Originally posted by Enterprise 1701C
    Don't think its that hot out there
    Lost 3st-4lb
    • tweets
    • By tweets 16th Apr 18, 8:44 AM
    • 28,963 Posts
    • 422,240 Thanks
    tweets
    Just hate it.
    I did have how to make smillies reappear but it must be on old laptop

I not got time to help you hope someone can find how for you.

Try searching I have posted so as Zippy and i think Snap on our thread.

I have also posted on SW thread.

Good luck

Its time for me to start on my travels see you all laters
    Lost 3st-4lb
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 16th Apr 18, 8:46 AM
    • 19,157 Posts
    • 206,836 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Just hate it.
    User CP (top of page) - Manage Version (bottom of list) - Old Version.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,444Posts Today

8,408Users online

Martin's Twitter