Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,381Posts
    • 36,675Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1504
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Apr 18, 10:59 PM
    • 26,062 Posts
    • 317,077 Thanks
    davemorton
    Ooo, sorted out my AP problem (not being able to delete vouchers). I just updated the app.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 12th Apr 18, 11:00 PM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    bladdy hell 24c next week for some. well gel
    Originally posted by davemorton
    Says 20 degrees by middle of next week down here.

Not got manor out yet been putting it off with all the rain we've had. Asked the farmer to keep it under cover for as long as possible. With it not being totally water tight anymore.
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 12th Apr 18, 11:02 PM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Might have to go to pizza hut (eat in) and pay for 4 people . Anyone got any ideas on vouchers/discount stuff etc. please?
    Yes go to pizza express instead.

Free pizza if you all have the app and free hot drink now too.

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 12th Apr 18, 11:03 PM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    I better try it then
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Good to see you back home bubbs

That was a long away day you had.

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Apr 18, 11:08 PM
    • 26,062 Posts
    • 317,077 Thanks
    davemorton
    Yes go to pizza express instead.

Free pizza if you all have the app and free hot drink now too.
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    Already got it (I brought it to the thread I believe )

Just working out if i can get hold of a few more phones.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 12th Apr 18, 11:08 PM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    A few of my whoopsies tonight.

I had a trolley load for 20 with only the veg/fruit down to pennies. Meat/chilled etc was about 70% off, I went and packed the car and realised I had forgotten DDs fizzy water so went back in.

Noticed the regulars were still hanging around and what was left had been taken back out again, I picked those prawn toasts up first time round but put them back, couldn't resist for penny.

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 12th Apr 18, 11:13 PM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Already got it (I brought it to the thread I believe )

Just working out if i can get hold of a few more phones.
    You didn't own up to that when I said thank you for my meal out for four on Sunday.

Remember you can't use the free pizza on Fri or Sat though.

Have you got O2 priority they usually have the 5 main offer which I'm sure is valid anytime pretty good discount if you all have a code.

But if it's definitely pizza hut you want I've not been there in ages, no idea what deals are around for them.

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Apr 18, 11:16 PM
    • 26,062 Posts
    • 317,077 Thanks
    davemorton
    You didn't own up to that when I said thank you for my meal out for four on Sunday.

Remember you can't use the free pizza on Fri or Sat though.

Have you got O2 priority they usually have the 5 main offer which I'm sure is valid anytime pretty good discount if you all have a code.

But if it's definitely pizza hut you want I've not been there in ages, no idea what deals are around for them.
    I might do pizza express, there is a new one opened near me that is quite easy to get to.
    Last edited by davemorton; 12-04-2018 at 11:19 PM.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 12th Apr 18, 11:18 PM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    DM quick you have a spelling mistake with aau back posting you know how he doesn't miss a trick.

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Apr 18, 11:19 PM
    • 26,062 Posts
    • 317,077 Thanks
    davemorton
    Google Pay

Invite friends to Google Pay, get up to 100 Google Play Credit for movies, books, games, and more

Cant see why you could not just set up new accounts?

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/invite-friends-to-google-pay-get-up-to-100-google-play-credit-for-movies-books-games-and-more-2925249
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Apr 18, 11:20 PM
    • 26,062 Posts
    • 317,077 Thanks
    davemorton
    DM quick you have a spelling mistake with aau back posting you know how he doesn't miss a trick.
    Phew, sorted ta!
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 12th Apr 18, 11:23 PM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    I might do pizza express, there is a new one opened near me that is quite easy to get to.
    We really enjoyed ours, I had the legara padana, the one with the hole in the middle that they fill with salad. I can never manage a whole pizza so it really suited me.

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Apr 18, 11:23 PM
    • 26,062 Posts
    • 317,077 Thanks
    davemorton
    Watched some netball the other night, bit confusing if you ask me.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Apr 18, 11:24 PM
    • 26,062 Posts
    • 317,077 Thanks
    davemorton
    We really enjoyed ours, I had the legara padana, the one with the hole in the middle that they fill with salad. I can never manage a whole pizza so it really suited me.
    I thought it was just a standard (classic) pizza you could get, so a cheese and tom, not a choice of different types?
    And what do they do with your middle bit of pizza?
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 12th Apr 18, 11:26 PM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Watched some netball the other night, bit confusing if you ask me.
    That's a bit random

I was one of the girls who never got picked to play in a team and just left to do my own thing with a ball. So no good asking me.
    Last edited by Tinyshoes; 12-04-2018 at 11:33 PM.

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Apr 18, 11:29 PM
    • 26,062 Posts
    • 317,077 Thanks
    davemorton
    That's a bit random

I was one of the girls who never go picked to play in a team and just left to do my own thing with a ball. So no good asking me.
    No pampas grass for you then?
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 12th Apr 18, 11:32 PM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    I thought it was just a standard (classic) pizza you could get, so a cheese and tom, not a choice of different types?
    And what do they do with your middle bit of pizza?
    You can get any flavour classic pizza or a legera, the Romano ones are excluded. You can also pick an Al Forno dish if you would rather.

I don't know what they do with the middle, they don't sell any mini ones do they?

DD2 had one with egg and spinach, DD3 had margarita, and Mr TS had some vegan offering with artichoke, olive and vegan mozzarella, (he did change it to normal mozzarella with no problem as he is not vegan but does like artichokes).

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Apr 18, 11:34 PM
    • 26,062 Posts
    • 317,077 Thanks
    davemorton
    You can get any flavour classic pizza or a legera, the Romano ones are excluded. You can also pick an Al Forno dish if you would rather.

I don't know what they do with the middle, they don't sell any mini ones do they?

DD2 had one with egg and spinach, DD3 had margarita, and Mr TS had some vegan offering with artichoke, olive and vegan mozzarella, (he did change it to normal mozzarella with no problem as he is not vegan but does like artichokes).
    Ooo, and did you have to ask for separate bills?
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 12th Apr 18, 11:35 PM
    • 27,639 Posts
    • 381,821 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    No pampas grass for you then?
    You have lost me there DM.

But I am guessing my response should be...

How rude

• Anon
    • By Anon 12th Apr 18, 11:36 PM
    • 12,643 Posts
    • 143,511 Thanks
    Anon
    Sorry if I missed it. Is there a minimum age for the PEx app please?

Little Anons have phones too .

Thank you

Anon
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

123Posts Today

1,442Users online

Martin's Twitter