Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Barcode 1580 on the stockings

Thank you lalli, I’ll pop up there this afternoon xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Think I’d better get up now :o

Might even watch a couple of recordings from last night on Sky , bye for now xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    altojack wrote: »
    Good morning Elite :hello:

Dry and bright start out there but I’m staying in bed a while longer. Need to change my diet completely as for the last three weeks I’ve been suffering with severe bloating after eating even small portions and horrendous stomachs pains. Advised to cut out wheat :eek: and possibly dairy :o. No more Lurpak or cheese as I know it.

Snap ant sorry to hear your sister has reached that stage but it’ll be worth it. She is in my thoughts daily as are the family :heart:

Underperky. Hope today finds you well, I’m forcing myself to take one step at a time and slowly. Trouble is, I see grandchildren and forget my resolve :(. End up acting the goat with them :rotfl:

Hope everyone well, not too much under the influence of flu or colds. I hear there are loads of bugs on the attack up and down the country.

Hugs to the Elite poorly, special thoughts to those low in spirit and mind. You’re all in my thoughts xx

Sorry you're feeling unwell :( Have you been tested for food poisoning? My friend had the same symptoms come on suddenly for several weeks (which are similar to my ibs/food intolerance ones) and I thought she would be diagnosed with that but no, food poisoning was the cause.

Morning everyone :)
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Does anyone think S might have another Nectar double up soon?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,004 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Does anyone think S might have another Nectar double up soon?
    Sadly I think they only have the winter categories double up and the summer cinema and PizzaExpress ones :(
    altojack wrote: »
    cjj, you certainly can’t go on like this. Have you tried relaxation excercises with breathing excercises? I’m not treating this in a trivial way but am concerned. I don’t know what went on to bring this about sweetheart but if I could do anything to help you I would xx
    WE use a youtube wind and rain sound for sleeping, it actually really seems to help with falling and staying asleep.
    curl_girl wrote: »
    I was only wondering the other day where the elite find the space to store all their bargains?! :eek:

You all must have massive houses. :D

Morning peeps.
    Feel like I've been up forever....
    It is easier to afford a massive house when one spends hardly anything on groceries :)
    I think....
  • In mag, HD link
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-coffee-at-tesco-cafe-voucher-inside-tesco-magazine-2875380

No end date and does not mention if accepted in "Dobbies" cafes instore. (amateurs ;) ) Will check today, hopefully.

SORRY if posted already, not read back.

PS awaiting contact re my first A3 claim, anyone already done it?
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good morning everyone.
    abailey54 wrote: »
    Morning Elite :)

Thanks bubbs :D I know, I was trying to be secretive, but had to blab about my blubbing because it's just so wierd! I've got 3 weeks to wait for the scan and it seems like a huge wait, I expect everyone I know will know by then, but I'll try and keep it to myself

Thanks TM :D

We wont blab, secret safe with us. :j:j Congratulations :j:j
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    michaels wrote: »

It is easier to afford a massive house when one spends hardly anything on groceries :)

Only one?
    Most on here seem to have 2 or more. :D
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 12 January 2018 at 11:06PM
    Mystery large padded envelope delivered just now.

Finally it is the AA road atlas from Mail Rewards and actually it is the 2018 version! So I am very pleased, especially as they refunded the 100 points because it was so delayed.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    In mag, HD link
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-coffee-at-tesco-cafe-voucher-inside-tesco-magazine-2875380

No end date and does not mention if accepted in "Dobbies" cafes instore. (amateurs ;) ) Will check today, hopefully.

SORRY if posted already, not read back.

PS awaiting contact re my first A3 claim, anyone already done it?

It says valid till the 21 st of January at the top lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport