Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,424Posts
    • 36,735Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1222
    • hippychicky
    • By hippychicky 9th Mar 18, 5:20 PM
    • 680 Posts
    • 9,636 Thanks
    hippychicky
    I got same vouchers with the garden centre leaflet today.
    I'm going to put them in the food bank
    Originally posted by gocat
    Was going to suggest that.
    Where do you get the vouchers please
    tia [/QUOTE]

They were pushed through the door with a garden centre leaflet x
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 9th Mar 18, 5:25 PM
    • 51,660 Posts
    • 619,823 Thanks
    bubbs
    Dunno what I am going to do with the Always - had vouchers for free so had to get them (gave me over 1 on APG too)

ChelseaFred
    Originally posted by hippychicky
    I got same vouchers with the garden centre leaflet today.
    I'm going to put them in the food bank [/QUOTE]

My sister had these , think it was before xmas, there were the pants too, 6 x pants and if i rem correctly 3 pads, the whole lot went in the food bank
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :5 st 2 1/2 lb
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 9th Mar 18, 5:26 PM
    • 4,121 Posts
    • 77,017 Thanks
    Chrisv
    Afternoon all
    Just reporting bubbs beef in asda 4.97kg
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Safe to put in a shop v T/M/W (n/a)

AvS
    1.58x ASDA Butcher's Selection Large Beef Joint (Typically 2kg) (per kg) 7.85 12.64
    Not wanting something is as good as possessing it Donald Horban
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 9th Mar 18, 5:27 PM
    • 51,660 Posts
    • 619,823 Thanks
    bubbs
    Lamb leg joint 4.97/kg @ Asda in-store
    From darkside
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 9th Mar 18, 5:28 PM
    • 51,660 Posts
    • 619,823 Thanks
    bubbs

AvS
    1.58x ASDA Butcher's Selection Large Beef Joint (Typically 2kg) (per kg) 7.85 12.64
    Originally posted by Chrisv
    Thanks, well when i went muggling today it was 6.99!!! left it there
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • Wheres My Cashback
    • By Wheres My Cashback 9th Mar 18, 5:43 PM
    • 2,991 Posts
    • 37,343 Thanks
    Wheres My Cashback
    A couple of identical shops. Been waiting all week for the M price to drop so thanks to whoever picked that up yesterday.

0.06x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Red Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) 0.05 0.06
    0.16x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) 0.12 0.12
    1x Haribo Starmix (1pk) 0.10 0.10
    0.02x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) 0.01 0.01
    1x Jacob's Baked Cheddar Cheese Biscuits (150g) 0.50 0.50
    9x Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (75cl) 85.32 54.00
    0.02x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) 0.01 0.01
    1x Jacob's Flatbreads Garlic & Herb Flavour (140g) 1.51 1.00
    0.15x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) 0.11 0.11
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 9th Mar 18, 5:47 PM
    • 17,088 Posts
    • 208,766 Thanks
    mhoc
    INSTOCK
    Mr Shoes

Pure Active Micellar Water Oily Skin 125ml
    Ta for this. I thought it would turn into another SD Dove travel set hunt. It was showing as out of stock for me so I added it to favourites and then it let me order 3 - 1.02 and click and collect from our tiny Boots on Neros hot chocolate day next week

and I went through TCB
    Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.
  • E.ON Company Representative: Malc
    E.ON Smart Meters
    Hi Malc
    Are your smart meters second generation please?
    Plus are you still partnered with nectar for points?
    Tia.
    Originally posted by curl girl
    Hello curl girl.

We've just started installing second generation (SMETS2) smart meters and are currently testing them in set situations. Once we're happy they're okay, we'll start a general roll out.

We were never involved with Nectar points. Up until fairly recently, we offered Tesco Clubcard points but have stopped doing these now too.

Hope this helps.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 9th Mar 18, 5:57 PM
    • 2,741 Posts
    • 31,118 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Hi Marmie
    Hi bubbles ...

I bought some of your beef today....I'm going to slice some to try as steaks....mince some and cube for pies....

The chickens posted look good too.....So a trip to Teskies is on the cards for tomorrow
    Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse
    Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
  • E.ON Company Representative: Malc
    E.ON Tesco Clubcard Points

No Eon are not partnered anymore with nectar for points don't think they ever have.

Used to be partnered with Tesco points but no more
    Originally posted by tweets
    Spot on tweets. As you say, we were involved with Tesco Clubcard points but not anymore.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • pippo
    • By pippo 9th Mar 18, 6:00 PM
    • 3,210 Posts
    • 34,033 Thanks
    pippo
    i go through 15-30 apgs a week. i would begrudgingly take the hit. as they all recognise me even though i try to keep under the radar.
    however if i used only about 12 i would go to cs on my next visit. this all depends on how often you go to cs.
    Originally posted by zippydooda
    Don't go often, but currently have bright blue hair, so easily recognised! Think I'll just take the hit!
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 9th Mar 18, 6:01 PM
    • 2,741 Posts
    • 31,118 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Can you post a b/code for that one please Marmie Is it 910001706328
    For sure

ASDA 30% Less Fat Mature Cheddar Cheese
    500g
    Product Code: 4951817

Last edited by marmitelovemehateme; 09-03-2018 at 6:17 PM.
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • pippo
    • By pippo 9th Mar 18, 6:03 PM
    • 3,210 Posts
    • 34,033 Thanks
    pippo

AvS
    Damn wished I realised that earlier!
    • pippo
    • By pippo 9th Mar 18, 6:04 PM
    • 3,210 Posts
    • 34,033 Thanks
    pippo
    Hi bubbles ...

I bought some of your beef today....I'm going to slice some to try as steaks....mince some and cube for pies....

The chickens posted look good too.....So a trip to Teskies is on the cards for tomorrow
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    That's what I do too! It is cheaper than mince!
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 9th Mar 18, 6:07 PM
    • 2,741 Posts
    • 31,118 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    That's what I do too! It is cheaper than mince!
    Originally posted by pippo
    Cannot go wrong for that price....And now bubbles has posted lamb under a fiver a kilo too....Lamb for curries me thinks...
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 9th Mar 18, 6:10 PM
    • 2,741 Posts
    • 31,118 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Lamb leg joint 4.97/kg @ Asda in-store
    From darkside
    Thanks bubbles...
    • Old Bill
    • By Old Bill 9th Mar 18, 6:23 PM
    • 163 Posts
    • 1,014 Thanks
    Old Bill
    Freixenet worked fine at 1541 today
    Thanks Elainemn for keeping the updated list - much appreciated

10 items (8 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison A V M
    1x ASDA Smart Price Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce (410g) 0.23 0.24
    1x Jacob's Ciabatta Caramelised Onion Crackers (5x28g) 1.00 1.00
    0.13x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) 0.10 0.09
    1x Jacob's Ciabatta Sundried Tomato & Basil Crackers (5x28g) 1.00 1.00
    0.1x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) 0.06 0.06
    0.1x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Parsnips (order by number of parsnips or select kg) (per kg) 0.11 0.12
    1x ASDA Smart Price Ready to Serve Custard (385g) 0.25 0.20
    3x Freixenet Prosecco D.O.C. (75cl) 35.94 27.00
    Comparison total (compared products only) 38.69 29.71
    +8.98 cheaper
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 9th Mar 18, 6:28 PM
    • 51,660 Posts
    • 619,823 Thanks
    bubbs
    Hi bubbles ...

Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    Was it all rump? Leg of lamb as well now
    Edit, you seen it
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 9th Mar 18, 6:29 PM
    • 51,660 Posts
    • 619,823 Thanks
    bubbs
    Don't go often, but currently have bright blue hair, so easily recognised! Think I'll just take the hit!
    Originally posted by pippo
    Blue rinse? didnt think you was that sort of "lady"
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 9th Mar 18, 6:37 PM
    • 2,741 Posts
    • 31,118 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Was it all rump? Leg of lamb as well now
    Edit, you seen it
    Yes....Top Rump
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,509Posts Today

6,564Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin