Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,425Posts
    • 36,735Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1185
    • underperky
    • By underperky 5th Mar 18, 7:04 AM
    • 5,038 Posts
    • 64,127 Thanks
    underperky
    Good morning
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 5th Mar 18, 7:27 AM
    • 5,496 Posts
    • 72,258 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Morning all
    Finally managed to use my Amex card in Aldi yesterday. Email re credit arrived before I got home
    TM, not liking what Im hearing about Team Sky this morning
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 5th Mar 18, 7:51 AM
    • 3,733 Posts
    • 36,638 Thanks
    Picasso7
    Morning all.
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 5th Mar 18, 7:57 AM
    • 10,061 Posts
    • 115,976 Thanks
    emerald21
    Well I never... I just checked my AP emails and there's one from 2 days ago saying I have won the Bose headphones too!

Originally posted by fuzzgun19
    Wow well done . Thats three of us as far as I know who have won something

Good Morning all
    • bargainqueen8
    • By bargainqueen8 5th Mar 18, 7:57 AM
    • 1,777 Posts
    • 24,193 Thanks
    bargainqueen8
    Good morning.

Elaine thank you for the list it always helps to see it written clearly.

Ellie14 you're a star you truly are. I have a feeling bq may be hitting As with a vengeance now she's home from the family "do"
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts

I have no idea where you get that idea from.
    • mrs lds
    • By mrs lds 5th Mar 18, 7:57 AM
    • 3,710 Posts
    • 21,102 Thanks
    mrs lds
    Good morning beautiful people

What is this 8217??
    • gocat
    • By gocat 5th Mar 18, 7:59 AM
    • 5,099 Posts
    • 59,582 Thanks
    gocat
    Morning all

Was going to get the yazoo milk today but it disappeared from my CoS. Im sure it had a day or 2 to run
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 5th Mar 18, 8:06 AM
    • 34,504 Posts
    • 480,741 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Morning all
    Finally managed to use my Amex card in Aldi yesterday. Email re credit arrived before I got home
    TM, not liking what I!!!8217;m hearing about Team Sky this morning
    Originally posted by hornetgirl
    Morning paw sniffers

It!!!8217;s all been brewing for a while hasn!!!8217;t it. It!!!8217;s all very disappointing.

We don!!!8217;t know any cyclists locally who are suffering from Asthma and need to take meds.....and we know a lot of cyclists.

Yet everyone seems to have it at the top of the sport
    Last edited by TrulyMadly; 06-03-2018 at 9:04 PM.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 5th Mar 18, 8:10 AM
    • 19,282 Posts
    • 208,232 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Good morning all, lovely day here, the sun is out, mostly blue sky with a few clouds drifting by.

Well interesting few days for me starting Thursday morning at work . As the weather was closing in and boss was considering closing for the day on Friday when I started to get funny messages on my work computer. Went to tell the boss and he said same with his computer. It was a ransom virus that infected all 4 office computers . So he decided office would be closed Friday ( I am self employed so no work no pay).
    On Thursday oh and I had to check on mum in the evening as her t time carer never came so we went for a long walk through the beautiful cathedral city where I live and he took loads of pics.
    I!!!8217;ll try to post one tommorow. Friday we walked 7.5 kilometres to and from the village where our daughter lives and took our granddaughter out on the sled. We tied on the top part of her IKEA high chair and pulled her home. She!!!8217;s 20 months and shrieked with delight. But as we got to their door our daughter took a tumble on the ice and hurt her elbow. Shes going to have it xrayed in the morning so we are hoping it!!!8217;s not broken. Then got a text from the boss to say no work tommorow as computers are not fixed yet ( although they have saved my accounts software and the hire software )

Off to London next Saturday for our other granddaughters 2nd birthday and then 4 days in Nice the following weekend to stay at my sisters flat

Glad the snow has gone now though
    Originally posted by rose28454
    Nightmare Lent my dd my laptop once, it came back with a minor piece of ransom software on it, took me ages to dig it out Hope it gets sorted so you can get back to work.

Hope your granddaughter's elbow is OK, bones are still fairly flexible at that age so hopefully she will be fine xx
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • mrsmac10
    • By mrsmac10 5th Mar 18, 8:29 AM
    • 3,882 Posts
    • 53,934 Thanks
    mrsmac10
    Good morning all

I need to fix a spreadsheet for DS Leaning to do new tasks

Got a Dreams bed delivery this morning, Thought it might have been postponed as they must have a backlog but email and phone call this morning confirming

Will venture out to see DIL before lunchtime if the delivery is early enough

Take care and stay safe although most of the snow has gone
    Retiree in training
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 5th Mar 18, 8:31 AM
    • 2,741 Posts
    • 31,128 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Good morning on this beautiful sunny day.....

Have good days one and all....

Congratulations izzy65....Your guess was mightily close

Lord, I know we have struggled with personal and family sickness. Please look upon those with favour... We have tried to remember details and to get things right. However, I feel in my spirit sometimes we may not be right, so I pray for glitches.
    Amen.
    Last edited by marmitelovemehateme; 05-03-2018 at 8:34 AM.
    Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse
    Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse Mouse
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • tweets
    • By tweets 5th Mar 18, 8:38 AM
    • 29,183 Posts
    • 424,084 Thanks
    tweets
    Good Morning

Must be back in work no phonecall or text saying otherwise ...
    Lost 3st-6lb
    • Chieveley
    • By Chieveley 5th Mar 18, 8:38 AM
    • 300 Posts
    • 3,026 Thanks
    Chieveley
    Morning, Guess Dave will be busy this week

Continued Asda whopsie envy here as only have Teskie & Waities handy but enjoy reading along. Hugs to all poorlies will be joining you on Friday as into hospital for heart procedure. Have a good week now the snow is disappearing.
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 5th Mar 18, 9:23 AM
    • 17,090 Posts
    • 208,783 Thanks
    mhoc
    Good morning all

I need to fix a spreadsheet for DS Leaning to do new tasks

Got a Dreams bed delivery this morning, Thought it might have been postponed as they must have a backlog but email and phone call this morning confirming

Will venture out to see DIL before lunchtime if the delivery is early enough

Take care and stay safe although most of the snow has gone
    Originally posted by mrsmac10
    I was going to try and try and convert my excels to google docs but it refused to upload them - not that I do anything on the sheets other than at the desk.
    My excel is very sick, it takes forever to upload now. Possibly because I've got a 10 page file now and there are so many formulas and copy links ...
    Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 5th Mar 18, 9:30 AM
    • 2,177 Posts
    • 27,333 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Morning.

O3 free mummy chocs now live, also for those lucky enough to have won droid 50 peesa Express, there are 5 mains any day / any time

Also another loyalty item, no app unfortunately BarBuritto
    Free Birthday Buritto and points on card, looks like you need a card initially to register.
    • pk04
    • By pk04 5th Mar 18, 9:46 AM
    • 2,887 Posts
    • 46,709 Thanks
    pk04
    Good morning

Price changes in Tesco on the wines today

Did anyone happen to notice if the Barefoot rose was the moscato please? (and 6.48) If so it's now on offer in T so would work out at 2.79 each. I will try it later but I don't get off from work until 4.

ETA the 3 on Elaine's list have all gone up in price in T according to MSM
    Last edited by pk04; 05-03-2018 at 9:51 AM.
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 5th Mar 18, 9:55 AM
    • 17,090 Posts
    • 208,783 Thanks
    mhoc
    Morning.

O3 free mummy chocs now live, also for those lucky enough to have won droid 50 peesa Express, there are 5 mains any day / any time

Also another loyalty item, no app unfortunately BarBuritto
    Free Birthday Buritto and points on card, looks like you need a card initially to register.
    Originally posted by braveheart60uk
    My OHs oooo2 app seems to have died on him last week so I've ordered new simmms - not sure if they will arrive in time for Tooseday hot chocs though

oooo2 had a nice little offer on offer the weekend, buy cake get a hot drink free. I got a walnut and banana slice for 2 (but actually 1.80 as my Amex card is registered to my Neros app and I am getting 10% off each purchase) and a free large hot chocolate with cream (worth 3.10)
    I put my loyalty card on the tray as usual and it gets stamped and I then put it in my pocket. Then the caf! staff total up and use the oooo2 app offer to take the hot drink offer. Then I use the nero app to pay and it auto adds an extra stamp this week for buying cake so it added on 3 stamps on my virtual card (so 4 stamps in total to us worth 30p each)
    The cake went very well topped with the cream from the hot drink.
    We shared as OHs app is not working but actually it was enough, think having one each might have been over doing it - must be about 500kcals for hot choc and cake

So 1.80 for 2 of us is not bad as far as wild extravagances go plus our neros on a Sunday is full of cute dogs
    Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 5th Mar 18, 10:16 AM
    • 6,643 Posts
    • 90,144 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Good morning everyone.
    Walk 3000 miles in a year challenge 2018

685.13 miles 10.4.18
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 5th Mar 18, 10:26 AM
    • 2,632 Posts
    • 29,478 Thanks
    curl girl
    Good morning

Price changes in Tesco on the wines today

Did anyone happen to notice if the Barefoot rose was the moscato please? (and 6.48) If so it's now on offer in T so would work out at 2.79 each. I will try it later but I don't get off from work until 4.

ETA the 3 on Elaine's list have all gone up in price in T according to MSM
    Originally posted by pk04
    The Barefoot are 6.48 but they don't have the 342 label in the store I've been in this morning!

Morning peeps.
    Done a wine v m shop.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 5th Mar 18, 11:17 AM
    • 14,902 Posts
    • 256,039 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Good Morning Llovelies

Such a relief that the snow is melting away. I am petrified of slipping over on ice

We cooked a lovely roast beef dinner together yesterday - I had to make Yorkshire puddings as I forgot to buy them, but they were delicious

Hopefully we will get post today & the rubbish collected ...

My super lovely Dyson won't charge Dyson sent me a new charger, nope, it's the connection. So they have now despatched a new battery (?)
    If this doesn't work they will send a repair man..

Fed up already of picking up bits of the carpet (I sold all my other vacuums )
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

405Posts Today

4,874Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin