Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 13,381Posts
    • 36,675Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1016
    • Anon
    • By Anon 12th Feb 18, 11:56 PM
    • 12,644 Posts
    • 143,518 Thanks
    Anon
    AP G x 3 tonight.

Check your emails on any activated accounts as I had 1 GPlay vouchers in a few of them - they all added to the same GPlay account .

HTH

Anon
    • Anon
    • By Anon 12th Feb 18, 11:58 PM
    • 12,644 Posts
    • 143,518 Thanks
    Anon
    How do I pm u please x
    Originally posted by Hazelo123
    Click on a persons name to the left of their post then click send a private message.

HTH

Anon
    • MKS
    • By MKS 13th Feb 18, 3:24 AM
    • 9,774 Posts
    • 150,877 Thanks
    MKS
    It's 45 weeks
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Doesnt time fly by?
    • MKS
    • By MKS 13th Feb 18, 3:30 AM
    • 9,774 Posts
    • 150,877 Thanks
    MKS
    Evening all hope the elite are all well. Hugs to the poorly or those low in spirits xx

I had an interesting day, but no laughing. First thing this morning there was a rescue helicopter and life boat searching out the front helicopter was very low and loud for nearly an hour. Ended up with head ache. Turns out they where looking for someone in the water that turned out to be balloons.
    Then I realised I have hospital appointment for tomorrow for gynaecological
    But had not had my scan through which I need first. Phoned and lady said s she just found request on her desk but has been of sick, so I it had been there for 2 weeks marked urgent. put me through to ultra sound who said it happens a lot she would see what she could do and ring back.
    So went out to get post while waiting dd had got us a new fancy box, I had forgot keys so remembered ds2 saying he puts his hand in top to get post. I did the same now he is very slim and let's say I am a bit more cuddly. Yep you guessed I got my hand stuck then phone rings I get it from pocket it's hospital can I get there at 2.00.of course says I not mentioning I am at home alone, don't drive and stuck to a post box. Phoned oh Help me, luckily he was only at stables. He came home after laughing managed to take top of box and get arm out and took me to Bangor. So at least they will have the scan for appointment tomorrow.
    Originally posted by rhosynbach
    Hope all goes ok for the scan. Oh rhosy, you couldnt make that up and I promise that I am not laughing but it has made me smile. x
    • MKS
    • By MKS 13th Feb 18, 3:37 AM
    • 9,774 Posts
    • 150,877 Thanks
    MKS
    Grrrrrr passport photos just rejected cant see the outline of my head? wtf!!!
    Probably because you!!!8217;ve lost so much weight. Where are you off to?
    • gocat
    • By gocat 13th Feb 18, 7:26 AM
    • 5,024 Posts
    • 58,985 Thanks
    gocat
    Crikey 7.30am and no good mornings

Morning all
    • Dizzy Ditzy
    • By Dizzy Ditzy 13th Feb 18, 7:56 AM
    • 16,636 Posts
    • 281,208 Thanks
    Dizzy Ditzy
    Morning all

I would so much rather be at home today! The weather here is vile so stay safe folks
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator and as such do not read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post please report it to forum@moneysavingexpert.com

I used to be a queen, now I'm just me...
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 13th Feb 18, 8:04 AM
    • 2,675 Posts
    • 30,552 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Good morning.....I was a fantastic looking start to the day....a glowing red sky.....I think it is downhill from now on.....looking very grey skies in the distance....

Had another good day in the garden...It is looking pretty good for February

Off to do a bit of shopping this morning.....Have a mooch around the shops....

Have good days peeps.....
    Frugal January shopping spend 20:53
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • lj*
    • By lj* 13th Feb 18, 8:04 AM
    • 214 Posts
    • 2,237 Thanks
    lj*
    Morning everyone, blowing a hooley here and rain too. Stay at home day for me I think!
    • lj*
    • By lj* 13th Feb 18, 8:08 AM
    • 214 Posts
    • 2,237 Thanks
    lj*
    Oh and while I remember, was in one of the bigger mr shoes yesterday and the few zoella gift sets and candles , random ex Xmas gift sets had been put on the end of isle clearance area and marked at 10!!!!!! needless to say I didn't get one
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 13th Feb 18, 8:11 AM
    • 5,295 Posts
    • 63,789 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Good morning all

All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.

• marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 13th Feb 18, 8:16 AM
    • 2,675 Posts
    • 30,552 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Anyone looking for car insurance...I did mine yesterday.....I went through Quidco.........GoCompare returns 45 for insurance...Sorted mine for 147 for the next year....

This deal expires at midnight
    Frugal January shopping spend 20:53
    OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • mrsmac10
    • By mrsmac10 13th Feb 18, 8:17 AM
    • 3,854 Posts
    • 53,701 Thanks
    mrsmac10
    Good morning all

Think everyone is having a lie this morning Gocat

Hugs to Sue and hope cjj is ok too Cjj I will message you later

LEJC if you are lurking hope you are ok too

Rhosy Hope all goes well at the hospital and you will hopefully not put your hand back in your letterbox but made me smile

Bubbs your weight loss is amazing as it Di's but lets not forget our lovely tweets who has maintained her loss well

GD is 9 today so will be off to see her later and her very expensive present How much hopefully pictures later

Enjoy your day
    Last edited by mrsmac10; 13-02-2018 at 8:21 AM.
    Retiree in training
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 13th Feb 18, 8:23 AM
    • 34,149 Posts
    • 477,591 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Good morning.....I was a fantastic looking start to the day....a glowing red sky.....:
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    Morning paw sniffers,

Just seen a photo DS has posted. Leeds was pink this morning

Horrible here
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 13th Feb 18, 8:24 AM
    • 19,165 Posts
    • 206,874 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Good morning all, raining here. Woke up to a very eerie light with the red sky dissipated through clouds!

What!!!8217;s our favourite pancake topping?

I!!!8217;m going for lemon and sugar using my Aldi lemons
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    We have maple syrup, the proper stuff that we brought back from Canada with us. And we don't have pancakes, we have waffles

Glad I got out in the garden yesterday, managed to get rid of some weeds (don't you just hate that horrible green alkanet ) Also managed to cut up all the woody bits on my patio that are waiting for the right weather for the incinerator. Not sure if my cotoneaster will survive, it is not well and I have had to take a lot of wood off it, but we shall see.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 13th Feb 18, 8:26 AM
    • 34,149 Posts
    • 477,591 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Blueberry compared for me. Got 6 x 4 packs at minus 75p each - unfortunately they are tasteless

?
    Originally posted by michaels
    Thanks michaels...Ill just buy one pack of those then....still a useful filler

Ages since I shopped in T. Bet they wont accept my 6 coupons

Fancy Sains not being cheaper on the Doctored Pizzas....that would have been another good filler

Ill go after lunch. There might be some salad reductions
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 13th Feb 18, 8:32 AM
    • 34,149 Posts
    • 477,591 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Good morning all, raining here. Woke up to a very eerie light with the red sky dissipated through clouds!

We have maple syrup, the proper stuff that we brought back from Canada with us. And we don't have pancakes, we have waffles

Glad I got out in the garden yesterday, managed to get rid of some weeds (don't you just hate that horrible green alkanet ) Also managed to cut up all the woody bits on my patio that are waiting for the right weather for the incinerator. Not sure if my cotoneaster will survive, it is not well and I have had to take a lot of wood off it, but we shall see.
    Originally posted by Enterprise 1701C
    Our front garden is looking a bit sorry for itself. I still havent pruned the tops of the hydrangeas, so it all looks a bit dead

The good news is the crocuseseses are poking through
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 13th Feb 18, 8:49 AM
    • 19,165 Posts
    • 206,874 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Our front garden is looking a bit sorry for itself. I still havent pruned the tops of the hydrangeas, so it all looks a bit dead

The good news is the crocuseseses are poking through
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    I have a question about them. Why is it always the yellow crocuses that show first ????????? I honestly have never actually looked up the answer so I don't know if it is out there, but I have noticed that it is ALWAYS the yellow that show first
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 13th Feb 18, 9:15 AM
    • 10,008 Posts
    • 115,523 Thanks
    emerald21
    You are welcome, they did need some seasoning i will add some next time, before when i made them i made with the free LM sausages, they are nice but think yesterdays are better
    bubbs would you like to be our resident cookery expert on slimming world here ?

Good Morning all and Nellie
    • Snap-ant
    • By Snap-ant 13th Feb 18, 9:24 AM
    • 14,795 Posts
    • 254,983 Thanks
    Snap-ant
    Good Morning Llovelies

Working today in a freezing shop so many layers on & getting rather overdressed at home If I shed them now I'll forget
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,024Posts Today

7,781Users online

Martin's Twitter