Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • giocoforzauno
    • By giocoforzauno 4th Aug 17, 11:48 AM
    • 36Posts
    • 21Thanks
    giocoforzauno
    Open a Fineco current account and receive 50 or 50 commission free trades ! :j
    • 4th Aug 17, 11:48 AM
    Open a Fineco current account and receive 50 or 50 commission free trades ! :j 4th Aug 17 at 11:48 AM

PROMO HAS BEEN EXTENDED WITH ITALIAN CODE FOR UK MEMBERS

NEW PROMO! running from 08/09/2018 to 11/12/2018

It's Italian Fineco member that invite an UK friend to join Fineco.

Open a Fineco current account and receive up to 150 !

WITH THE PROMO CODE:
    AA7882272

The code has no limit for you (the guest). It can be used to open more accounts. So it will be valid ever.

Using my "Italian" friend code in opening the Fineco account you will get:
    - a 50 reward by simpling performing at
    least 1 purchase/sale transaction of financial instruments on the Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones,
    Borsa Italiana, FTSE and CAC markets and on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and
    Etlx.

- Plus you'll receive an additional bonus of 100 by placing an additional 5 trades
    on the following stock markets: Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones, Borsa Italiana, FTSE and CAC,
    or on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and Etlx.

Here is the direct link to the opening form with the promo code included:
    https://finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp?cp=AA7882272

Here is the link to the opening form (if you want to insert the promo code manually in the apposite promo code field):
    https://finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp
    PROMO CODE TO INSERT:
    AA7882272

This is the link at the promo rules:
    https://finecobank.co.uk/uk/promo/mgm42/details.html

This is the home page:
    https://finecobank.com/uk/online/

In order to obtain the bonus you must:

- Complete the Fineco UK account opening procedure in the period between 08/09/2018 and 11/12/2018, adding, in the appropriate field, the friend code provided by the host (Fineco Italia account holder).

- Perform at least 1 purchase/sale transaction of financial instruments on
    the Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones, Borsa Italiana, FTSE and CAC markets
    and on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and Etlx.

(you may put a minimum order so you will spend 3,95 only per order!)

You will receive an additional bonus of 100 by placing an additional 5 trades
    on the following stock markets: Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones, Borsa Italiana,
    FTSE and CAC, or on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and Etlx.

(you may put a minimum order so you will spend 3,95 only per order! 3,95*3 purchases and 3,95 *3 sell =23,7 of fees and you will get 150)

Last edited by giocoforzauno; 10-09-2018 at 1:49 PM. Reason: Extended to December 2018: Promo From Italian to Uk
Page 5
    • OceanSound
    • By OceanSound 29th Jun 18, 6:41 AM
    • 367 Posts
    • 58 Thanks
    OceanSound
    50 for opening current account and 1 trade + 100 for 5 further trades
    Hi everyone,

I used Foibles code. If you are looking to join Fineco, here's my referral code:

https://finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp?cp=UK7376862

If you use link above, we both get 50. To qualify you must open current account by 07 September 2018 and execute 1 trade by 28 September 2018.

Carry out further 5 trades by 11 October 2018 and you qualify for a 100 bonus.

Heads-up about the application. It is quite long-winded. So reserve at least 1 hour before you start. Have a scanned copy of passport ID page and signature page to hand. Ensure you include middle name (if you have one). I had to redo application because I didn't put middle name first time round. They are pretty good at coming back to you if there are any errors. In my case, within a couple of hours.

Once application is in, you will receive details via email and sms on how to electronically sign contract. There are huge number of documents to download, read through (terms and conditions etc.) Once signed contract, you will receive codes via email/sms within a couple of days, and then you can login to fineco web portal.

Once you login, you receive your own referral code, similar to the one I've posted above.

Thanks for reading.
    • Shedman
    • By Shedman 6th Jul 18, 10:42 AM
    • 209 Posts
    • 132 Thanks
    Shedman
    Just a heads up but I have just been able to choose my 70 bonus when logging in. This is from the previous promotion (I opened account early May)
    • WBCPB
    • By WBCPB 11th Jul 18, 12:08 PM
    • 326 Posts
    • 163 Thanks
    WBCPB
    70 back into my Nationwide account today.
    Regards
    • marko988
    • By marko988 19th Jul 18, 10:41 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    marko988
    Open Fineco bank account to earn money!
    If you are thinking to open a bank account, choose fineco to earn 50 CASH and then you might earn up to 100 if you do some trading operations, as explained on the official site finecobank.com/uk/online/mgm.html
    Here's all the details:

My referral code is: AA8815773
    Direct link: finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp?cp=AA8815773

You need to add it in the field PROMO CODE
    Last edited by marko988; 19-07-2018 at 12:22 PM.
    • bigask
    • By bigask 25th Jul 18, 12:05 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    bigask
    Thank to UK people who want to use my code to open a FinecoBank current account and receive up to 150

FRIEND PROMO CODE:

AA7775687

opening form at:
    finecobank.com/it/apriconto/scelta-online-cp?cp=AA7775687

instruction about the promo at the following link:
    finecobank.com/uk/online/mgm.html

after you opened the account to receive the first 50 you have to:

1)- Perform at least 1 purchase/sale transaction of financial instruments on
    the Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones, Borsa Italiana, FTSE and CAC markets
    and on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and Etlx.

I calculated that:
    You can purchase a minimun stock (so you'll spend 3.95 in terms of fees per order)

You and I will receive both 50.

(50 - 3,95 = 45,95 is you earn)

2)Moreover you (only you) will receive an additional bonus of 100 by placing an additional 5 trades
    on the following stock markets: Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones, Borsa Italiana,
    FTSE and CAC, or on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and Etlx.

So placing 6 order purchasing a minimun stock you'll spend in terms of fees only 3.95 x 6

Your final net profit will be: 150- (3,95 x 6) = 126,3

A buy and a sell counts for 2 trades. So you can do 3 buy and 3 sell.

Last edited by bigask; 21-08-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    • GetGainNoPain
    • By GetGainNoPain 27th Jul 18, 1:33 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    GetGainNoPain
    FINECO BANK UK promo code for muliticurrency account
    Hi to all,
    if you need to open a new bank account you can use this promotion:

Open a Fineco UK bank account with my promo code and you'll get a 50 bonus up to 150.

This promotion is reserved to UK residents until 11 December 2018.

To get this offer go to the finecobank.com/uk click on open an account in the upper right, and in the "PROMO CODE" enter the code:

AA7212385

You can see all the rules in the open account page.

Have a nice day.

Eric
    Last edited by GetGainNoPain; 14-09-2018 at 8:35 AM.
    • Stagno
    • By Stagno 8th Aug 18, 1:36 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Stagno
    FinecoBank 150 welcome bonus by invitation! Use my friend promo code!
    Hello,
    Open a Fineco UK bank account with my promo code and you'll get a 50 bonus up to 150.
    This promotion is reserved to UK residents until September 7, 2018.
    Promo code to use:
    AA3727183
    Instructions:
    • Complete the Fineco UK account opening procedure in the period between 20/06/2018 and 07/09/2018, adding, in the appropriate field, the friend code provided by the host (Fineco Italia account holder).
    • Perform at least 1 purchase/sale transaction of financial instruments on the Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones, Borsa Italiana, FTSE and CAC markets and on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and Etlx. You need to spend as low as 3.95 for 1 order, so you earn 50 - 3,95 = 45,95.
    • The Guest (you) can receive an additional bonus of 100 by placing an additional 5 trades on the following stock markets: Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones, Borsa Italiana, FTSE and CAC, or on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and Etlx. Placing all the 6 orders costs 3.95 x 6, you earn 150- (3,95 x 6) = 126,3.

Thank you.
    • pelaca
    • By pelaca 23rd Aug 18, 8:14 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    pelaca
    FINECO BANK UK promo code
    Open a Fineco account with Code UK2218412 now and we'll both get 50. Plus, you can get an EXTRA 100 when you make 5 more trades. Valid until 11/12/2018.

Thank you

In order to receive the bonus you must complete the Fineco UK current account opening procedure within the validity period of the promotion, entering the Code above in the relevant Promotional Code field. Execute at least 1 trade before 31/12/2018 in the following stock markets: Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones, Borsa Italiana, FTSE and CAC, or on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and Etlx. Subsequently, you can receive an additional bonus of 100 by making an additional 5 trades.
    Last edited by pelaca; 11-09-2018 at 11:14 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

596Posts Today

6,234Users online

Martin's Twitter