Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • giocoforzauno
    • By giocoforzauno 4th Aug 17, 11:48 AM
    • 33Posts
    • 20Thanks
    giocoforzauno
    Open a Fineco current account and receive 50£ or 50 commission free trades ! :j
    • 4th Aug 17, 11:48 AM
    Open a Fineco current account and receive 50£ or 50 commission free trades ! :j 4th Aug 17 at 11:48 AM

this promo is expired on 10th august 2017

Last edited by giocoforzauno; 11-08-2017 at 9:40 AM. Reason: addings
Page 2
    • jayballs118
    • By jayballs118 2nd Mar 18, 3:43 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 195 Thanks
    jayballs118
    Signed up thanks
    • N1ckS
    • By N1ckS 4th Mar 18, 12:14 AM
    • 54 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    N1ckS

I recently created an account using a referral from luke2010 to claim the £70 bonus. The sign-up process was easy, although I had to redo the application after I initially forgot to put in my middle name and it got flagged up as not matching my submitted drivers ID. Customer services were helpful though and it was soon resolved.

Only other thing to note is that you may be charged for Swift transfers back to a UK account, unless you have a Nationwide account, and that you can't make a transfer out until you have a debit card so make sure you request one during the application.

Overall I'm very impressed with the website, the app and how easy it is to get through to english speaking customer service advisors. I selected a Euro debit card which will come in handy on overseas trips and the foreign exchange rates for small to medium amounts seem very fair and competitive.

If you'd like to use my referral it would be much appreciated. My code is:
    UK5316686
    https://finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp?cp=UK5316686

Nick

You need to deposit £1000 (which you can withdraw soon after) to be eligible for the £70 cash reward and I will also receive £70 as the referrer.
    T&C's: https://finecobank.co.uk/uk/promo/mgm36/details.html

Debit card received this morning via signed DHL delivery. Great service from Fineco.
    Last edited by N1ckS; 14-03-2018 at 11:44 AM.
    • starM
    • By starM 9th Mar 18, 8:33 PM
    • 1,353 Posts
    • 179 Thanks
    starM
    Hi,

I have also recently opened up Fineco account. So far I had no problems. I was able to access my account online and via the app within 2 working days,

I will appreciate if you can use my referral link:-
    https://finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp?cp=UK1638415
    My promotion code UK1638415.

1. Open your account online
    2. Pay in £1000
    3, You will get £70 cash reward and I will also receive £70 as a referrer.

Any questions please PM me.

Good luck.
    • Voyager2002
    • By Voyager2002 10th Mar 18, 11:22 AM
    • 12,073 Posts
    • 8,212 Thanks
    Voyager2002
    I opened my account last year, and mainly use it for investing. This has involved a significant number of currency exchanges, and I can confirm that the process is secure and very easy; virtually instantaneous; and the exchange rate is virtually perfect.
    My referal code is UK8713261
    and you sign up at
    https://finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp
    • jayballs118
    • By jayballs118 10th Mar 18, 2:36 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 195 Thanks
    jayballs118
    Hello all!

I would appreciate if you can use my referral link - finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp?cp=UK7486863

My promotion code - UK7486863

1. Open your account online and select euro or sterling card. Euro is useful if you travel to Europe a lot!
    2. Pay in £1000
    3. You will get £70 cash reward and I will also receive £70 as a referrer.
    4. Withdraw the £1070 if you so wish

Thank you
    • FixedIncome
    • By FixedIncome 12th Apr 18, 2:04 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    FixedIncome
    NEW PROMOTION from Fineco.
    if you open a new account you can choice between

£70 cash reward
    or

£100 commission free trades

You must use a valid friend code that will be validated when inserted in the online form for opening the account.

Please use this friend code:
    UK8732364

You can contact me for any feedback and info about this italian bank, I know it quite well being an italian expat and using it in UK. It has very good pros, but still a few cons to take into account in UK
    • podycust
    • By podycust 13th Apr 18, 10:03 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    podycust
    Hi All The promotion is back again till 20th May

I would appreciate if you can use my referral link -finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp?cp=UK2752757

my code: UK2752757

deposit £1000 then you are free to withdraw you money and bonus
    • BeckyMinx
    • By BeckyMinx 14th Apr 18, 6:43 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    BeckyMinx
    Use my Friend Code UK4353727 to open a Fineco account now, and we can both choose between a £70 reward or 100 commission-free trades.
    Fineco's smart services include banking, trading and investing, all from one single multicurrency account.

hxxp://bit.ly/2HtjFUc (as a new user I cannot post links so please change hxxp to http).

Thanks.
    • Financetech
    • By Financetech 21st Apr 18, 9:56 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Financetech
    Very pleased with account so far. Payments in can be a little slow, but if you credit before noon, normally same day. Website hugely comprehensive, helpline by phone or email replies quickly.
    My referers code is UK1345152 if you Pm me, I will send you another £20 when I get payment so you end up with £90 when all terms met. I end up with £50. Thanks mik
    • Be In That Number
    • By Be In That Number 26th Apr 18, 4:20 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Be In That Number
    Hi all

I signed up using BeckyMinx's code. If you're thinking of signing up, please do use mine. I'd be really grateful!

UK1115623

http://bit.ly/2HtjFUc
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 27th Apr 18, 2:56 PM
    • 1,518 Posts
    • 4,018 Thanks
    Zanderman
    Very pleased with account so far. Payments in can be a little slow, but if you credit before noon, normally same day. Website hugely comprehensive, helpline by phone or email replies quickly.
    My referers code is UK1345152 if you Pm me, I will send you another £20 when I get payment so you end up with £90 when all terms met. I end up with £50. Thanks mik
    Originally posted by Financetech
    Financetech - I've pm'd you.
    • wizzywig27
    • By wizzywig27 27th Apr 18, 3:08 PM
    • 1,111 Posts
    • 749 Thanks
    wizzywig27
    Hello, I am interested in opening one of these accounts. Can anyone confirm if they carry out a soft or hard credit check?

Also do you have to carry out a trade for the latest bonus or just transfer in £1000?

Thanks

Edit: I have just been on live chat and asked about this promotion and got the following:

Annemari: at the moment "invite a friend" promotion is over
    Last edited by wizzywig27; 27-04-2018 at 3:12 PM.
    Removed by Forum Team
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 29th Apr 18, 10:34 AM
    • 1,518 Posts
    • 4,018 Thanks
    Zanderman
    Hello, I am interested in opening one of these accounts. Can anyone confirm if they carry out a soft or hard credit check?

Also do you have to carry out a trade for the latest bonus or just transfer in £1000?

Thanks

Edit: I have just been on live chat and asked about this promotion and got the following:

Annemari: at the moment "invite a friend" promotion is over
    Originally posted by wizzywig27
    Still waiting to get login details for my account (I'm assuming I'll get this tomorrow - as all other confirmations came through on Friday)

The T&C say just transfer in £1000 - and that it is still on until 8th May:

WHO CAN TAKE PART

All Fineco account holders with a Fineco current account in the United Kingdom (Host) and individuals indicated by them, who are UK residents (Guest) who open a Fineco current account using the Friend Code in the period running between 12/04/2018 and 08/05/2018 can take part in the promotion.
    This campaign is part of a larger initiative to acquire new clients in the UK. Itís possible that similar initiatives will take place in the near future.

HOW IT WORKS
    The promotion will allow both the Host and the Guest to choose between the following bonuses:
    - £70 cash pay directly into their current accounts
    OR
    - 100 trades with no commission charged on transactions using the financial instruments indicated hereinafter.

In order to receive the bonus, the Guest must:
    - Complete the Fineco UK current account opening procedure within the period running from 12/04/2018 and 08/05/2018, using the "Friend Code" provided by the host in the relevant form.
    - Make a bank transfer by 08/06/2018 to the Fineco UK current account of at least £1,000 or alternatively execute at least 1 trade in the following stock markets: Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones, Borsa Italiana, FTSE and CAC, or on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and Etlx.

HOW TO JOIN
    Between 12/04/2018 and 08/05/2018, the Fineco current account holder (Host), can find their "Friend Code" by logging into the Client Area. Alternatively, the code can be sent directly to the customer via email by Fineco.
    The Host can send their own code to friends and relatives who are UK residents during the validity period of the promotion, which runs between 12/04/2018 and 08/05/2018.

1) OPENING OF THE FINECO CURRENT ACCOUNT
    In the period running between 12/04/2018 and 08/05/2018 the friend (Guest) who is a UK resident, must open the Fineco UK current account via the online account opening procedure which can be found on the finecobank.com website and, in the relevant Promotional Code field, insert the "Friend Code", sent by the Fineco account holder (Host).

2) REWARD
    When the Guest has completed the joining procedure within the above-mentioned time-frame and has fulfilled at least one of the following requirements by the 08/06/2018:
    - Credited at least £1,000 to the new current account
    Or
    - Executed at least 1 trade

Both the Guest and the Host can choose between the following bonuses:
    - £70 cash pay directly into their current account as additional income to the same account.
    The bonus will be paid directly into the customerís account, within 8 working days from the acceptance of the contractual supplement illustrated hereinafter.
    - 100 orders with no commission charged
    To be used within 3 months from the date of acceptance of the contractual supplement. The Host and the Guest can start enjoying the bonus 2 days after signing the contractual supplement shown hereinafter. Once this deadline has elapsed and/or the 100-order threshold has been reached, the conditions, plans and standard Fineco rules shall apply, as referenced in the Bankís fact sheets.

The executed trades in the following share markets are part of the promotion: Equiduct/Xetra, Dow Jones, Borsa Italiana, FTSE and CAC and on the following bond markets: Mot, Emot and Etlx. Transactions performed on instruments not in the list above are excluded (CFDs are also excluded).

ACCEPTING THE REWARD
    The awarding of the bonus is dependent on the acceptance by the customer (both the host and the guest) of a relevant contractual supplement. A pop-up with the above-mentioned contractual supplement will be shown by the 19/06/2018 in the Client Area and exclusively for those who will have met all the conditions.

The signing of the contractual supplement by the authenticated persons must occur by 20/07/2018. Once this deadline has passed, entitlement to the bonus will be lost.

It is specified that the choice of bonus can be made by the authenticated persons exclusively online, in the Client Area of finecobank.com website. Exemption in this regard shall not be accepted.
    For the purposes of gaining entitlement to the bonus the accounting date of the credit by the Guest of the £1,000 or of the first trade shall also be valid irrespective of the value date of the transaction.

SUMMARY OF THE EXPIRY DATES
    A summary of the expiry dates that shall be respected in order to gain entitlement to the Bonus can be seen in the table below:

Opening of the current account via the account opening procedure by the Guest, using the "Friend Code"

Between 12/04/2018 and 08/05/2018

£1,000 credit entry or 1 trade

By 08/06/2018

Activation of the "Fineco Friends First" page, within the Client Area, to choose the type of bonus for the Host and the Guest

By 19/06/2018

Deadline for choosing the bonus

20/07/2018

LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS

- Bonuses shall not be awarded where the Friend Code is not entered into the online open-account form in the "Friend Code" field and/or where an incorrect "Friend Code" is used;

- The confirmation of the bonus obtained can be made exclusively online and exclusively once the account codes have been activated. Exemption requests in this regard shall not be accepted.

- For the purposes of the promotion the opening of an individual account for each Guest is valid;

The following are excluded from this promotion:

- Those who open a new individual or joint Fineco UK current account and who are already listed as holders or joint holders of a Fineco Italy account.

- Those who open a new account who are already holders or a joint account holder of a closed or active Fineco Italy or Fineco UK account.
    • wizzywig27
    • By wizzywig27 30th Apr 18, 8:32 AM
    • 1,111 Posts
    • 749 Thanks
    wizzywig27
    Problem is I've read that you have to wait for a debit card before you can transfer money out, not so much of a problem but also read payments in and out are so slow. When you have bills to pay I cant afford for this money to be floating around between accounts for days on end I am afraid
    Removed by Forum Team
    • luke2010
    • By luke2010 30th Apr 18, 11:30 AM
    • 110 Posts
    • 3,358 Thanks
    luke2010
    If you deposit in the AM it appears PM.

Transferring out money appears back in account next working day.
    • GlennTheBaker
    • By GlennTheBaker 30th Apr 18, 12:46 PM
    • 2,792 Posts
    • 1,817 Thanks
    GlennTheBaker
    You don't have to use it as your main account. I've only used mine to get the referral bonuses so far.
    This space has been intentionally left blank
    • buyhighselllow
    • By buyhighselllow 30th Apr 18, 4:41 PM
    • 91 Posts
    • 46 Thanks
    buyhighselllow
    So if I use someones code here I can then double up by referring my other half..would probably keep 1 account I think after..
    Over £2K made from bank switches and P2P incentives since 2016
    • Shedman
    • By Shedman 30th Apr 18, 5:38 PM
    • 150 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    Shedman
    Can anyone let me know how long it took from opening the account to getting the necessary emailed codes to let you get access to the client portal? I registered yesterday at around 11.30pm, received notification of account details etc, but not had any access codes yet. I am reluctant to transfer in the £1000 until I can see the account online (even though obviously I have the account details to set up the transfer).

At what stage can you then issue referral codes yourself?

Thanks
    • GlennTheBaker
    • By GlennTheBaker 30th Apr 18, 7:01 PM
    • 2,792 Posts
    • 1,817 Thanks
    GlennTheBaker
    So if I use someones code here I can then double up by referring my other half..would probably keep 1 account I think after..
    Originally posted by buyhighselllow
    That's what I did...
    This space has been intentionally left blank
    • Shedman
    • By Shedman 1st May 18, 8:05 AM
    • 150 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    Shedman
    Can anyone let me know how long it took from opening the account to getting the necessary emailed codes to let you get access to the client portal? I registered yesterday at around 11.30pm, received notification of account details etc, but not had any access codes yet. I am reluctant to transfer in the £1000 until I can see the account online (even though obviously I have the account details to set up the transfer).

At what stage can you then issue referral codes yourself?

Thanks
    Originally posted by Shedman
    Just for follow up in case it helps anyone else the userid came through by email at 2.08am this morning so can now get into account.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

70Posts Today

2,326Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin