Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Kelvin
    • By MSE Kelvin 27th Oct 17, 11:46 AM
    • 23Posts
    • 75Thanks
    MSE Kelvin
    0 WOW
    Wuntu: Have you used it?
    • 27th Oct 17, 11:46 AM
    0 WOW
    Wuntu: Have you used it? 27th Oct 17 at 11:46 AM
    Morning Forumites,

Happy Friday and all that.

MSE Kelvin here. I'm doing some research on Wuntu, the rewards app for people on the Three mobile network.

Have you used Wuntu? If so, what freebies and offers have you taken advantage of? How much money have you been able to save? And what do you think of it compared to any similar schemes you may have used, such as O2 Priority?

I'd really appreciate any feedback you can give me, and if we quote you in an article, we will of course give you a shout out

Thanks in advance for your time and help,

Kelvin

PS: As there's no existing Wuntu thread as far as I can see, feel free to post new freebies, deals and offers that appear on the app here.

EDIT: If you're new to Wuntu, I've done a blog post on what it is, what you can get and how to get it: Three customer? You can get FREE cinema tickets, coffee, pizza and more via this free app
    Last edited by MSE Kelvin; 20-11-2017 at 4:07 PM. Reason: Added 'PS'. Added link to blog post.

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 3
    • Dra90n
    • By Dra90n 18th Nov 17, 3:06 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Dra90n
    Iíve been using Wuntu since it came out. Easy to use though the app can be a bit temperamental sometimes.

So far, Iíve had a free meal at bella italia (was quite odd to show them a code and then walk out without Ďpayingí &#128522 and at Pizza Hut too, discounted cineworld tickets, and free Starbucks and Costa. Iíve also had free sweets too
    Winnings:

Dec 07 - £250 Topman Gift Card
    • Crabman
    • By Crabman 18th Nov 17, 3:08 PM
    • 9,671 Posts
    • 7,091 Thanks
    Crabman
    The app needs a lot more work if they are to compete with the intuitive nature of O2 Priority.

Tapping "back" can result in losing a valid code which is what happened to me at Costa recently. Best advice until they fix bugs such as that one is to screenshot when you get the code displayed.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Savings & Investments, ISAs & Tax-free Savings, Public Transport & Cycling, Motoring and Parking Fines, Tickets & Parking Boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board Guides are not moderators & don't read every post. If you spot a contentious or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

• jamesbrownontheroad
    • By jamesbrownontheroad 20th Nov 17, 4:03 PM
    • 572 Posts
    • 357 Thanks
    jamesbrownontheroad
    Used both the Las Iguanas £3 burrito and Bella Italia £3 pizza/pasta offer in the last week. On arrival at Las Iguanas, the staff were very confused, having received materials from their head office that the promotion wasn't starting until the following week. They read the T&C on the phone and honoured the promotion, but it sounds like there was a breakdown in communication somewhere along the line.

Special request to all MSE Wuntu users... please think of the hospitality staff who have no say over these promotions, and remember to calculate your tip/gratuity on the normal menu price of the meal, not the "free" or discounted price.
    • Rikmano
    • By Rikmano 21st Nov 17, 6:32 PM
    • 540 Posts
    • 36,782 Thanks
    Rikmano
    Free Cineworld Ticket (Wuntu App)
    Free Cineworld Ticket

Just a heads up to fellow MoneySavingExperters, I had a notification on my phone to say that tomorrow Wuntu are releasing free Cineworld tickets on their app.

CLICK HERE for more details!

I will update this post accordingly as per App details tomorrow.

Enjoy your film guys!
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 22nd Nov 17, 12:36 PM
    • 13,095 Posts
    • 41,325 Thanks
    sarah1972
    !!!9632;Bella Italia £3 Pizza or Pasta
    !!!9642;Pizza or pasta meal for only £3. Only valid on eat-in pasta or classic pizza (this offer is not valid on takeaway/delivery).
    !!!9642;Offer can be redeemed at participating restaurants after 12pm from 22.11.17 to 28.11.17 (excluding Saturday 25.11.17). Subject to availability.

!!!9632;Cineworld free ticket.
    Free adult 2D ticket. Codes valid for screenings between Wednesday 22.11.17 and Sunday 26.11.17 only.

!!!9632;Bella Italia 241 mains.
    Two adult mains for the price of one (cheapest item free). Valid for eat-in only (this offer is not valid on takeaway/delivery).

!!!9632;Prezzybox £5 voucher.
    Free £5 voucher for all Wuntu users. No Minimum spend required by customers. £3.99 postage

!!!9632;Thortful free greeting card
    1x Free Greeting Card (50k available); does not include P&P (64p for Royal Mail first class postage on standard cards).

!!!9632;Razer Free phone stand
    Free Razer phone stand worth £17.99. Offer expires 31.12.17. Offer available to UK residents only. One code per customer.

!!!9632;Razer free headset
    Free headset worth £59.99 with keyboard. Offer expires 31.12.17. Offer available to UK residents only. One code per customer.

!!!9632;ASOS prize draw
    Win 1 of 10 £100 vouchers to spend at ASOS.com Limited; £100 voucher will be in the form of an electronic code which can be used as credit against multiple transactions.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • ModernSlave
    • By ModernSlave 24th Nov 17, 3:49 PM
    • 214 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    ModernSlave
    DL it a week ago and got the code for Cineworld ticket. Tried using it yesterday and today (through the app, taking me to the website) and it didn't work. 30min with customer service, gave me a new code - not working.
    • KingEglon
    • By KingEglon 25th Nov 17, 7:40 AM
    • 179 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    KingEglon
    Went to the cinema again yesterday, no problems with the the codes
    • armoured
    • By armoured 7th Feb 18, 4:16 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    armoured
    unable to verify Wuntu account/register
    It was working for me......until last Wednesday, downloaded the coffee & cake offer and after switching out would not allow me to my a=wallet unless I register. Tried the button but keeps saying can't connect try later. Tried outting SIM into a differnet phone without Wuntu, installed the app, but when registering email still fails to verify, it soooo soooo soooo annoying. On Three CS suppport for 2 hours and still no go, they said they will fix it and send a text when completed........complained to manager and was givne the code for the coffee & cake so I didn't miss it but that was last Wednesday and still no fix.... :-(
    • FraserSave
    • By FraserSave 25th Feb 18, 7:57 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    FraserSave
    Yes I use Wuntu for cinema tickets
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,812Posts Today

7,491Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin