Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 18th Oct 17, 7:48 PM
    • 318Posts
    • 784Thanks
    lonelyrat
    LonelyRat's (not so lonely) Road to Riches
    • 18th Oct 17, 7:48 PM
    LonelyRat's (not so lonely) Road to Riches 18th Oct 17 at 7:48 PM
    Hello everyone I have been posting for a few months now over on the general Debt Free Wannabe board but have decided what I'm wanting to do seems more like a Debt Free Diary, so here I am!

I started trying to tackle my situation in June with around 7,500 of debt and no clue what to do about it. I made a basic, confused, sort of plan to tackle it and got cracking... I managed to make a tiny dent but wasn't doing particularly much and still felt completely overwhelmed. One night, after a few (read: many) wines, a desperate internet search for "help, debt" brought me here. I began reading through other people's threads and started to get a better idea of what I should be doing (hello snowballing - how had I not heard of you?!). In August I got the balls together to post my first thread. I got some good advice, began to feel more motivated and focused and, above all, started to feel like there was light at the end of the tunnel

There are a number of reasons why I want to start this diary. Most importantly I feel like it will help me be more accountable for my actions. I've made a series of poor decisions which have led me to the money mess I'm in now. I need to unlearn bad habits and by writing everything down and checking in a few times a week I'm hoping to start reprogramming myself.

Some general info about me and my life:
    I have just turned 27 *shudder* and am partnered up with OH. We have been together a few years and live together with his parents in Bonny Scotland. A few months ago as we used to rent a flat together but really couldn't afford it so we've moved in with his parents to reduce outgoings and get this debt busted with the ultimate aim of saving towards a deposit (something that seemed completely unattainable even just a few months ago). I work in a dead end customer service role at a bank and he is a student who is currently in his last year of study (hallelujah)!

Hobbies for me include drinking wine, but I am attempting to cut this down and have gone sober for October. Hopefully I can carry it on indefinitely!

I got paid yesterday so money has been allocated to where it needs to go and here are my most up to date balances:

Current Debt / Debt at first DFW post

Overdraft 1 950 / 1950
    Overdraft 2 83 / 450
    Loan 472.29 / 770
    Santander CC 2744.45 / 2770.90
    Very BNPL 263.98 / 288.98
    Capital One (1) 0 / 404.25
    Capital One (2) 0 / 179
    Barclaycard 0 / 390

Total Debt 4513.72 / 7203.13

If anyone is interested in my short journey so far it can be found here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5690629#topofpage
    Last edited by lonelyrat; 01-05-2018 at 9:19 AM. Reason: Edited to make less lengthy
    Total Debt: 900 / 7266.93
    Outstanding Debt: Santander CC 250 - Virgin CC 650
    Weight Loss: 11.6kg/ 38kg
Page 4
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 2nd Feb 18, 8:09 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    Thanks Silver Queen! I'm really excited... Me and OH used to go on holiday a fair bit after we first got together but then pesky finances started to get in the way I actually can't wait. I'm feeling super organised for it as well which is good. As of payday this month we'll have a decent bit of spending money saved away. Plan is not to spend it all but I'd rather have more than we need than less and have to rely on a credit card I'll let you know how what it's like I've always fancied going and I had a look on Kayak for cheapest places to fly to and it and Oslo came up. Oslo looks really lovely as well but accommodation was a bit pricier. Hopefully manage to get away later in the year as well... Would love somewhere sunny. I saw you went to the Algarve? Some uni friends and I went to Albufeira for a cheap holiday a while back and it was great. So sunny

Slimming World has me in such a dilemma haha! I think I will try again myself for a wee bit too. I'm going to have a look tomorrow and see if I can find some recipes and plan for when I get paid. This should reduce my food shop spend as well, ideally! If I find any good sites I'll keep you posted If I don't see results though I think I will bite the bullet and just join. It does seem so pricey but everyone I know who's managed to lose weight and keep it off has done Slimming World so does seem to work (watch me fork out all that cash and then be the exception )

Good news moneywise today! I have a jar for loose change and I've just sat down and totted it up. 37.65! So that coupled with the Prolific and Topcashback money I'm waiting on brings me over 65. Going to pay it to the Santander Card. I'll nip into the bank when I'm in work on Monday and deposit it

Also cancelled my curent gadget insurance policy (don't need to cover the Xbox anymore, so it will be 1 cheaper per month) and will take out a new one. It's not massive savings but everything helps. I think I can go through Topcashback again which is ideal as I got 9.97 last time.

Nothing else to report today really - had a bit of an uneventful day today BUT am off tomorrow as well so can catch up on stuff that needs doing then. Realised I had some episodes of Grey's Anatomy I hadn't caught up on... It's such a guilty pleasure of mine. I swear I cry at every episode it's ridiculous but I love it.

OH currently making us dinner. Some chicken carbonarra pasta dish then I think we'll watch a film and just veg out. Not an NSD today as OH's mum went to do her shop and she picked us up a chicken so need to pay her back for that. Can do that with the change I have in my purse though Aiming for an NSD tomorrow but I do need new tights... I've somehow managed to only have 2 pairs left?! I swear I had a hundred just a few months ago. I don't know where they've wandered off to... One of my pairs does have a hole in it but it's quite high up the thigh so isn't noticeable and hasn't laddered thankfully. I may see if I can push it till payday

166 days
    Last edited by lonelyrat; 04-02-2018 at 4:23 PM.
    • Silver Queen
    • By Silver Queen 2nd Feb 18, 8:14 PM
    • 398 Posts
    • 1,907 Thanks
    Silver Queen
    I have the exact same problem with tights. I swear they fight each other in my drawer and ladder each other, and then the others run away and hide somewhere!
    Debt Totals June 2018::
    350 Natwest Credit Card / Now 0 (paid off and closed 04/2017) 15,500 postgrad loan from parents/ Now 10,000 500 train ticket loan from parents / Now 0 (paid off 16/02/18) 2,000 Overdraft Now 0 (paid off 09/03/18)
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 2nd Feb 18, 8:27 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    Hahaha! I can actually just imagine the drawer being shut then all hell breaking loose It's actually the only logical explanation I think....
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 4th Feb 18, 4:22 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    So - not an NSD. Bought tights, a bra and a hairbrush from Asda. Tights and hairbrush were a necessity (as hairbrush seems to have run off with the tights?!) the bra not so much. But it is very pretty and was reduced to 5. Not great money saving but most of mine are getting on a bit and the elastics going. It will be nice to provide the girls with some much needed support

My time off I booked for Copenhagen has been scheduled at work and seems I booked off far more than I actually need so have now recalled some holidays. The hours I've recalled in addition to what I have left should mean I can book a week off in August as well

Currently sitting tight waiting for the Prolific/ topcashback funds to make an appearance. Also going to try and take the change jar to the bank near where I stay tomorrow rather than lug it into town when I go to work. Not sure if the one near me has a coin deposit machine though. The branch locator says "Cash & cheque deposit machine" but unsure if that's limited to notes or if it includes coins. Fingers crossed it's coins as well as I'll likely pull a muscle if I try and take it into town

Rung the bank today and sorted the problem I had. I always get myself in such a flap when I need to call somewhere/ someone... I really don't know why but it gives me the fear. Got it done anyway and it was quite painless in the end.

Today:
    1. Take the dog a walk
    2. Clean out fridge (as something mouldy must be in hiding - there's the beginnings of a funky smell)
    3. Shower - use new anti dandruff shampoo OH bought and see if it sorts my scalp issues
    4. Try and find fitbit

Last night I applied for a Natwest account to switch me and OHs joint account to (to get the 125 switching bonus) but I didn't get an instant decision and now I do regret doing it. My credit file is OK (I've never missed any payments and, while the debt spiked last year, it has been reduced since) but OHs isn't very developed so I feel we may get rejected which isn't great. I am not holding out hope! I do quite like our current joint account as well, so now I'm not even sure I actually do want to switch. 125 is a lot of money though... Oh well, we shall see what happens.

164 days
    • Silver Queen
    • By Silver Queen 4th Feb 18, 5:47 PM
    • 398 Posts
    • 1,907 Thanks
    Silver Queen
    I say you may as well try with the bank accounts. The worst that can happen is they say no and you get a little mark on your file, which if it!!!8217;s already shot to !!!! anyway... what!!!8217;s the difference? But someone may come along and tell me why my yolo attitude is wrong to be honest.

Good luck with it!

I!!!8217;ve just done a first direct account (already with natwest sadly!) and my plan is to get my OH to let me refer him for Nationwide so we each get 100!
    350 Natwest Credit Card / Now 0 (paid off and closed 04/2017) 15,500 postgrad loan from parents/ Now 10,000 500 train ticket loan from parents / Now 0 (paid off 16/02/18) 2,000 Overdraft Now 0 (paid off 09/03/18)
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 4th Feb 18, 7:57 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    Today:
    1. Take the dog a walk
    2. Clean out fridge (as something mouldy must be in hiding - there's the beginnings of a funky smell)
    There were some old chives lurking at the back of the drawer... They have been disposed of.
    3. Shower - use new anti dandruff shampoo OH bought and see if it sorts my scalp issues
    Less itchy but no change to the (potential) psoriasis.
    4. Try and find fitbit
    Currently charging and I'm making a sliding knot bracelet out of some ribbon for it.

Dog is OH's parents dog and she usually gets walked by OH's dad and we only take her if he is too tired but am thinking I'm going to offer myself up as official dogwalker. Might help me finally start to get some exercise. I was looking at gyms near where we stay and they're just so expensive.... For now walking will do

Silver Queen I think that's a good way of thinking about it... If it goes ahead we get 125 we didn't have before and if it doesn't then it's not the end of the world. I have no plans to apply for credit for a good while (need to manage to save a deposit somehow?! Most likely will take me years... and years... and years). Only thing is I do quite like our joint bank account. Can't turn my nose up at free cash though! An extra 125 means I'd be debt free in June rather than July (134 days sounds a lot better than 164!) I could then say I've done this whole debt busting business in less than a year which would feel pretty good. I may actually see if I can trim the budget any to see if it is possible even without it. It is looking pretty trim as it is though

If they ever offer any Overtime at work I think I may be able to make it. My spreadsheet figures are extremely conservative as I'd rather have a nice surprise than a bad one. If they start to post more Overtime offers I can increase my wage by about 200 a month. If that happens I can definitely be debt free by June. New plan? Maybe...
    Last edited by lonelyrat; 04-02-2018 at 8:05 PM.
    • Silver Queen
    • By Silver Queen 4th Feb 18, 8:21 PM
    • 398 Posts
    • 1,907 Thanks
    Silver Queen
    Lonelyrat, why don't you open a spare account with your current bank? I've heard they don't credit check if you already have an account with them, and then you can switch the spare account if you can move two peripheral direct debits (I moved my phone bill and Amex card payment) and just keep switching it as a "switching account".

I am in the same boat as you when it comes to saving for a deposit. I imagine it's how people with more debt feel. It's just such a long...hard...boring slog that I find myself thinking why bother.

I think walking your dog is a great idea! Will get you out and about and spend some more time with precious doggo too.

Overtime sucks but it's worth it for the extra cash. I would definitely go for it.
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 4th Feb 18, 9:46 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    That is a solid idea... I hadn't thought about having just a 'switch' account. I could do it... I may look into it in work tomorrow. It would be better switching myself rather than with OH as my credit score is a lot better as well. I could put the Virgin card dd on it. Will need to find another one though as I have our two phone bills but I get cashback on them so am happy where they are I will have a think tomorrow. Not sure if it's maybe too late with Natwest as I've already applied as 'joint' but if they decline us I could maybe re-apply again in the future as a single.

I totally know what you mean about the deposit... I know it's something I should be saving for but at this point it seems so unattainable. I also really want to travel more and I feel saving for a flat AND travelling the world aren't two things I can (successfully) do at the same time. I think once I have the debt paid off my head will be clearer with what I want/ need to do. As it stands my Help to Buy ISA is sitting empty and it will be for a wee while longer.

Yes! Big thumbs up for doggo walking It was a lot of fun seeing her running about like a headless chicken today. I don't think she really gets enough exercise (and neither do I!) so will be good for the both of us

Overtime will definitely be getting done. It's a pain at the time but if I can manage between 25 - 30 hours a month clearing the credit cards will be a piece of cake. Got an email at work from the CEO recently, some newsletter type thing, and apparently there is going to be "exciting news" soon. I'm hoping and praying for another wage rise. Probably not very realistic as they upped it quite significantly in September and we've got a small increase in March as well... But hey, I can dream!
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 5th Feb 18, 8:48 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    133 days

I've decided to be more aggressive with my plan and shaved a month off my debt free date. It's doable with a little bit of discipline. I would rather be debt free a month early and live a little more frugally for 4 months (4 months!!!!)

Nothing to report really.... Took the dog a walk after work and tried to take my coins to the bank BUT I'm an idiot and forgot I cut up the card for that account a while ago I got very trigger happy with the scissors a while back and cut everything I have up apart from 1 debit card. Very helpful with regards to not spending, not so helpful when needing to deposit coins. Took them to a machine in Tesco in the end but it meant I lost 3 off the total in a fee. Not a happy bunny It's money I didn't have before but it is a wee bit annoying all the same. Still waiting for the Topcashback/ Prolific... When I get that I'll be making a payment to the Santander card.

OH gets his student finance in 2 days and he's borrowed off me a bit this month so will have a little bit extra coming in which is nice. That will also go to the Santander card.

Only 10 days till payday as well which seems very soon. I am totally and completely skint but am doing OK. No coins in my purse though I had 80p at the start of the day but when I was at the coin machine I just decided to chuck that in too. A diet coke at work costs 80p so better to not have that exact amount ready as the temptation may be too much! Since going part time I have noticed I've saved a lot of money not eating at work. Even just silly cheap things like porridge or a baked potato add up and I hadn't noticed by how much until I went part time. On that note I have got food in the freezer and can't for-see needing a top up shop (good news as I have no money for one )

Feeling optimistic today. Excited for my holiday, excited for payday as it means my debt will be down to 2600 Getting there.
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 6th Feb 18, 8:22 AM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    Well... It's snowed again I am so ready for some warm weather.... Fingers crossed I make it through the day without taking a tumble

132 days
    • UncannyScot
    • By UncannyScot 6th Feb 18, 8:57 AM
    • 1,471 Posts
    • 8,257 Thanks
    UncannyScot
    Just popping in to say that you're doing great
    Keep your focus and discipline and you'll soon be there
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 6th Feb 18, 7:10 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    Thanks Uncanny... I'm getting there. Slowly, ever so slowly! Have you had some snow? It's quite thick at my bit. On the one hand I love looking at it, on the other hand I really don't want to fall on my bum haha!

Took the dog a walk today so that's 3 days in a row. Feeling healthy already

Work was OK and has been a NSD (it kind of had to be as I have 0). OH has his student finance payment tomorrow so I will have money again, yay! Plan is to either send it to the Santander CC or maybe to put it in savings. Not sure at the moment. I will consult the spreadsheet and see how I feel when he transfers it to me

Off work tomorrow and don't have any (fun) plans. Need to do some laundry (it's never-ending), hoover and change the bedding. Need to take doggo a walk as well but may see if we can borrow OH parents car to go to the Loch and take her on a bigger walk/ see some swans.

Currently waiting to watch the Falcon Heavy launch but they keep pushing it back due to high winds.

Feeling quite content this evening. Stressed about money (but I'm always stressed about money ) Still content though.
    • Silver Queen
    • By Silver Queen 6th Feb 18, 8:23 PM
    • 398 Posts
    • 1,907 Thanks
    Silver Queen
    Just think how lovely it will be once it!!!8217;s all paid off and you don!!!8217;t have to think about debt anymore!
    • redofromstart
    • By redofromstart 6th Feb 18, 8:39 PM
    • 1,765 Posts
    • 10,783 Thanks
    redofromstart
    lonelyrat - I did really well on SW but it did annoy me paying 5 to be embarrassed on some scales. The thread over on OS is a good place to start, the group I went to was very much about buying lots of muller lights and SW branded food when actually it should be about half of every meal being fruit/veg based. Could you have a challenge with your OH and weigh each other?

Glad you found the passport though, I got that far and had an 'oh no' moment for you.
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 7th Feb 18, 8:53 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    That's true Silver Queen .... Each day is one day closer to freedom.

Hi Redofromstart thanks for popping in. I think I've dipped in and out of your diary but I will need to go back and have a nosey! I read a lot but don't comment on other people's diaries too often. I'm such a creep I think I will try and rope OH into healthy eating as well, I do think a friendly challenge may work as we're both quite competitive. We're getting more exercise than normal thanks to the dog walking so just need to make diet changes to go along with it. He got his SAAS today so I've made his credit card payments he needed to do and now I'm going to get him to have a think about what he'd like to eat next week (that's healthy AND cheap!) Think we'll do an Aldi shop tomorrow I know about the passport by the way... I was getting a bit nervous! It's now tucked up safe in the drawer with mine

Good news for OH by the way! He's now paid of 2 / 3 credit cards - 500 in total. Now he's just got one more sitting just over 700 at the moment and we should have that done in 3 months I think.

Today was a fun day (and another NSD). Took the doggo to the loch and took OH's niece along as well. Got more exercise than I think I have had in my whole adult life She was full of beans and insisted on running around everywhere. Was a lot of fun though but am shattered now. Already sitting in bed in my jammies!

Not tackled the housework which is a bit of a pain but I'm off tomorrow as well so shall just do it then. So plans for tomorrow are do everything I didn't do today and go to Aldi Also need to return an ASOS package. I bought a new jacket as mine has a hole in it but I don't think I like it enough to keep it. I really can't justify the purchase if I don't love it. The hole-y jacket will do for a bit longer. Ideally the weather turns soon and I can go back to my summer coat. It is supposedly going to snow here all next week though ... I actually feel like winter will never end at this point. Every year I think about buying a SAD lamp and I never actually do it. I think next year will finally be the year.

131 days
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 8th Feb 18, 2:02 AM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    I can't sleep I never really used to get two days off at a time until I went part time and I think I'm still getting used to it. Having two days off means I seem to enter into Holiday mode and bedtimes/ waking up times go out the window. Need to try and find a way to counter this as it makes going back in after the two days off harder than it needs to be.

Been fiddling with my spreadsheet again and I think debt free by June is 100% doable. OH will be credit card debt free by May as well which is great. He does still have his student Overdraft but I've read the T's and C's and the full amount remains interest free for a year then reduces in increments the same way mine did. Once he graduates and gets a job the plan is for him to get another bank account and treat the Overdraft like a debt he pays monthly. I only just paid mine off and it was 2 years since I graduated... I don't want him to fall into the same trap that I did.

Feeling very positive but kind of wish I could just fast forward... I want to just be debt free ASAP! I know feeling this way means I'm just sort of wishing my life away which isn't great so I think I need to find more of a balance. I need to find more fun (free) things to do rather than think about debt and payments all the time.

Going to put on an episode of Once Upon A Time, turn the fairy lights off and see if I can nod off.

(later) Today
    1. Laundry
    2. Hoover
    3. Change bedding
    4. Take ASOS return to Post Office
    5. Get OH to meal plan
    6. Aldi Shop
    7. Take doggo a walk (going to go to the loch again but sans child this time).

Tomorrow should be a NSD for me. I have food in that will last me till payday so the Aldi shop is just for OH benefit. We don't really like the same food which is a bit of a pain. I'm a bit funny with meat - I've been an on and off veggie for years and years (currently off) and I just struggle with it sometimes whereas he's a massive carnivore. We just have different tastes so we don't always cook the same stuff. Im sure this makes our food bill more expensive but I'm not sure how to counter it.

130 days (very early in the day though).
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 8th Feb 18, 2:06 AM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    Oh also - on the note of 'wishing my life away' I found a white hair It was at the front of my head at the temple and it makes me worried I have a thousand more at the back I can't see. I'm only 27 should I be getting white hairs?!

Not happy about this development... I haven't dyed my hair since I was about 16 and don't want to start now.
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 8th Feb 18, 6:44 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    Today
    1. Laundry
    Currently in the tumble and will sort when dry
    2. Hoover
    3. Change bedding
    4. Take ASOS return to Post Office
    5. Get OH to meal plan
    OH has not done this... He says he will do tomorrow
    6. Aldi Shop
    OH got mince and has made spag bol for his dinner and I got some top up bits for the fridge and cupboard. I get paid in a week and have enough food in to last till then
    7. Take doggo a walk (going to go to the loch again but sans child this time).
    Just went a walk about where we stay. OH's mum is out today with the car so couldn't make it to the loch. Will go another day.

Was an NSD for me as OH paid for the Aldi trip

Tonight I need to have a shower and sort the laundry away. Also want to try and have an early night as need to be up early for work tomorrow.

7 days until payday and I have exactly 0 left in my spending account ... I do have 20 left in my direct debit account and nothing else needs to go out. Am considering just transferring it to the Santander cc but probably should keep hold of it incase of emergencies. I think I'm just getting impatient
    • Silver Queen
    • By Silver Queen 8th Feb 18, 6:59 PM
    • 398 Posts
    • 1,907 Thanks
    Silver Queen
    Hi lonelyrat. When my sleeping pattern got messed up (until very recently my OH worked nights and started at 2am so I!!!8217;d stay up on the phone with him) I found the only way to fix it was to force myself to get up at 7am and not allow myself to nap all day. By about 10pm I!!!8217;d be knackered and ready to sleep. Well done for keeping up with the exercise! It!!!8217;s hard to have the motivation sometimes so well done you
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 8th Feb 18, 8:24 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    Oh Silver Queen naps are my weakness... There's something so nice about sinking into a nap. I think I will just need to force myself to get up in the mornings. I always end up feeling rubbish if I oversleep. Thanks! I don't know if I'd really call it exercise though More of a slow plod. It does feel good to get moving again. I used to go on epic walks when I lived in the city... It was nice just exploring new places but now we live in a sort of suburb-y area there isn't anything exciting to see. This is why taking the dog is a good idea cos she gives me something to focus on!

Got a letter from Natwest today saying we just need to sign a declaration and send it off to them then the new account will be good to go. So that's nice... But I am thinking I may scrap it. I don't want to leave our Joint Account bank as I do like it and not sure if I can be bothered going through the process of applying for another account just to switch it. I am worried I will end up with too many searches on my credit report as well. I'll check in work and see if I can open another account with the bank I work for without having to have a hard search as I already have my dd account with them. If I did that I would need to contact Natwest and ask if I could change the account I've applied for to a single rather than a joint. I'm going to sleep on it an make some enquiries in work but at the moment I am leaning towards not going ahead with it with discipline I can manage my plan without an extra 125

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

84Posts Today

1,980Users online

Martin's Twitter