Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Luke
    • By MSE Luke 20th Sep 17, 2:29 PM
    • 277Posts
    • 78Thanks
    MSE Luke
    MSE News: Challenger bank Tandem to buy Harrods Bank - what it means for you
    • 20th Sep 17, 2:29 PM
    MSE News: Challenger bank Tandem to buy Harrods Bank - what it means for you 20th Sep 17 at 2:29 PM
    A challenger bank is set to buy Harrods Bank, which would see existing customers moved across to the Tandem brand...
    Read the full story:
    'Challenger bank Tandem to buy Harrods Bank - what it means for you'

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.
Page 1
    • CKhalvashi
    • By CKhalvashi 20th Sep 17, 2:48 PM
    • 8,976 Posts
    • 25,696 Thanks
    CKhalvashi
    • 20th Sep 17, 2:48 PM
    • 20th Sep 17, 2:48 PM
    So, a company that doesn't meet the rules is buying a company that does meet the rules so it meets the rules itself.....

As long as they have proper infrastructure and backing behind them (I had a Twitter spat last week with an app-based business 'bank' who don't seem to have a banking license and who don't seem to know what a telephone is) I can't see a problem.
    "I kada sanjamo san, nek bude hiljadu raznih boja" (L. Stamenkovic)

Call me Remainer or Romaniac, but not Remoaner. It's insulting and I have the right to have my voice heard too.

I can spell, my iPad can't.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

171Posts Today

2,241Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Channel 4 really screwed up not doing this on the Tory leaders debate last night, just think of the ratings... https://t.co/eYYfAYGdck

• Teacher/head in a London(ish) senior school? I want film a 1hr ish talk to 16-18 yr olds on student finance (to put? https://t.co/dSsSp1UVDF

• RT @thismorning: As a ban on rip-off bank fees is announced, @MartinSLewis explains if you can reclaim, and how to cut your overdraft costs?

• Follow Martin