Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 11th Sep 17, 6:59 AM
    • 2,229Posts
    • 15,076Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 11th September?
    • 11th Sep 17, 6:59 AM
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 11th September? 11th Sep 17 at 6:59 AM
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 4 September
    When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important
Page 3
    • Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 13th Sep 17, 8:14 AM
    • 547 Posts
    • 4,246 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Dawn it's funny what you said about your aunt. I have friends with children one slightly younger than DD who likes a letter. The children always send handwritten thank you notes after presents but emailing is strictly out of the question. I don't mind, its nice to send and receive a hand written letter and when I send off presents to even the relatives I still try to put a small hand written note in.

Welcome to the newbies, Frugal I hope the days have been better since that mare of a day you had.

Sorry I have been reading but not much chance to post. Even though DD is going into catered accommodation her food stock pile in increasing!!!
    I've been picking up last minute bits when I can as DD is still doing media stuff after winning the double gold. Haven't been buying anything without doing a full price check first to make sure I am getting the best for my money. I can't believe at one time I would have recklessly just purchased stuff, rather chuffed with how much my mindset has changed
    DD boyfriend never got chance to eat half the goodies I got in as extra and we never had the planned roast dinner so made that last night including an extra one for tonight and one for my mum. The rest of the goodies now packed in DD stuff to protect my waistline
    Got a real bargain last night -£10 worth of deli ham for 98p. Also got £5 worth for my mum for 48p.
    Right better shoot off to look for a frying pan and wok and then DD is ready
    Have a great day everyone x
    2017 birthday savings shopping frugally = 481.15:money. 2018 birthday savings so far=359.51
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 13th Sep 17, 12:22 PM
    • 5,120 Posts
    • 20,658 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Afternoon all! Am I the only one that is loving the blustery day?!

I didn't do my sewing last night as I got engrossed in a design thingy and worked until past midnight. I'm out of inspiration today so will do my sewing today instead.

I still have a few mushrooms which I will turn into an omelette for lunch though I am planning a small spend for dinner tonight.

I seem to have missed an eBay sale from two days ago so getting that posted is my first job today.

Have a good day everyone!
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
    • ziggy2407
    • By ziggy2407 13th Sep 17, 1:23 PM
    • 3,132 Posts
    • 23,970 Thanks
    ziggy2407
    Good Afternoon All

Today we will:

Check Bank & made PAD - Done
    RM Survey - Done
    Filing & shredding - Done
    Exercise - 2 x 15mins so far on exercise bike
    Home mani/pedi -
    Bake -
    Purge a few emails -
    Enter a few comps -
    Surveys -
    All meals from cupboards/fridge/freezer -
    Checked: Luckyphone, Ashleigh, FPL -
    Read - struggling with current book so will start another and try again another time

Have a great day all.

C
    Make £5 per day Jan - June 18: £818.96/£905.00 Make £5 per day July 18: £24.63/£155
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 13th Sep 17, 1:42 PM
    • 1,617 Posts
    • 12,383 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Afternoon folks

Hope everyone is keeping safe in the windy weather.

So the meat delivery thing has got a bit out of hand. They tried to deliver it today and some of the packets of meat had totally defrosted. I wasn't happy to accept it because god only knows how it had been stored overnight. Rang customer services and they didn't seem very sympathetic and said that I should have accepted the delivery?! Currently awaiting a call back...

Yesterday's round up:

• Meals from meal plan - done
    • Reconcile that blimmin budget sheet!! (have been waiting for OH) - done
    • Charge phone in work - done
    • Gym at lunchtime (5k run in 30.51 Will aim for 30.30 next time) - done
    • Crochet if time - nah
    • Prep stuff for tomorrow's lunch/dinner - done
    • See about rearranging my food delivery as they are late and no one will be in the office - website has helpfully told me that they will get back to me tomorrow...
    Originally posted by carrielovesfanta
    • Meals from plan
    • Do not allow meat people to bully me into submission - hurrah. New meat coming on Friday!
    • Gym at lunchtime (working on my pull ups) - done
    • Plan next weeks meals and shopping
    • Poss crochet
    • Reply to message from my friend about possibility of selling some crochet items
    Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 13-09-2017 at 6:46 PM.
    LBM 11/06/2010: DFD 30/04/2013
    Total repaid: £10,490.31

SAVINGS: £9433.44
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 13th Sep 17, 7:38 PM
    • 4,147 Posts
    • 21,533 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Hi all,
    A stressful day so tried to keep as busy as possible. A few frugal bits:
    *NSD
    *Baked some nice crusty wholemeal bread rolls.
    *Remembered to turn that kilo of tomatoes into a big pan of soup.....plenty for freezer.
    *Made tomorrow's packed lunch.
    *Knitting later, stuff for sale.
    F x
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings grow!
    Loan pay-down fund instalment 2 = £470-01
    Payment received from surveys: 2015 = £320 2016 = £210 2017 = £304 2018 = £264
    • La escocesa
    • By La escocesa 13th Sep 17, 7:55 PM
    • 2,934 Posts
    • 18,576 Thanks
    La escocesa
    Hi gang

Sending you all a massive hug

I have managed another NSD Extra proud of myself as I even ventured into the fateful t k maxx today and I didn't buy new wine glasses or the candle I was eyeing up

Batch cooking tonight - that lasagne so should be 6 portions. Thanks for the link DNMS - I'll check out that website.

Just need to check banking/YNAB

What else
    Let hair dry naturally
    Cheapo porridge brekkie
    Packed lunch; OH was out on a working lunch so that was him sorted (I've assumed his Co was paying but may need to check this...)

Not much else really!
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 13th Sep 17, 9:35 PM
    • 2,229 Posts
    • 15,076 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    Morning all woken by the wind (I think) and now it's far to noisy to get back to sleep so I've had a coffee and got in early and booked the slots at parents evening that I needed due to work

I've also done 5 minutes meditation, as I wrote a piece for work on wellbeing and thought I should take some of my own advice particularly as anxiety was running high yesterday and getting up at 3.15 isn't going to help

Other things today:
    Check banking, surveys and FPL
    Check cc to see if refund from an item I didn't receive from amaz0n has been received
    Make a note in diary in a week to contact ombudsman if my utility provider still haven't given me a bill (it's only been 5 months since they stopped) had to get Fairy assertive level 5 yesterday when again they didn't seem to think it was an issue ('as your paying by direct debit, so probably won't be in debit')
    Carbonara for tea using ys cream I bought yesterday
    See if I can find those walnuts
    Labelling for sale (did some sorting last night, so it's vaguely in some sort of order)
    Take mrs FW rice and beans to work I made last night when I found some left over rice in fridge
    Enough beans and mushrooms for another day, so will cook some rice tonight and add to it and either freeze or DH can have tomorrow

Right, off to try and use the time wisely whilst not waking the rest of the house. Hope the commute is kind in this weather
    Originally posted by PurpleFairy26
    Not too bad consideting my early start. Didn't find walnuts, but manage to label everything for the sale apart from about 15 items that need hangers which I'm short of. Did see box in loft so will go up tomorrow and have a nose, won't take me too long to do. Pleased with rest. Also put a fair bit aside for my friend.

Unsurprisingly energy provider has managed to produce bulls today however, they have randomly mashed 6 months together and showing a £271 in credit, then since we moved to the tariff they recommended (over the summer) we have eaten all that up and are now 27p in debit what a load of rubbish, will be calling them tomorrow. When fixed I'll be off for a better deal and hopefully so,e cashback

Sorry day was stressful foxgloves thinking of you.
    Just chilling before bed, may have a brew
    Last edited by PurpleFairy26; 14-09-2017 at 6:25 AM.
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 14th Sep 17, 6:52 AM
    • 2,229 Posts
    • 15,076 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    Morning all. Much better sleep last night so happy Fairy today although I must meditate later, found it really helped the last couple of days as anxiety is higher than I would like. List for today:

Check banking, pay day tomorrow
    Check surveys and FPL
    Something from freezer for tea
    Take return back whilst in town for an appointment
    Use money from 'pot' for appointment - must remember to move it later
    Call idiotic energy supplier
    Find some hangers in loft
    Put some washing away and a quick tidy round
    Make a cake or biscuits. Try and find walnuts or make something else
    Walk later with friend for free exercise.
    Check tomatoes, got my first red ones yesterday. We're late developers here in the east mids
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 14th Sep 17, 6:54 AM
    • 6,882 Posts
    • 40,382 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning guys very quick post before springing into action! Need to wash my hair so need to get my skates on...

Foxgloves sorry to hear yesterday was stressful for you. Hope whatever it is is off your mind now x

Things for today:

* make marmite sandwich & snacks for work
    * NSD scrap that we are completely out of bread so need to pick some up. As am spending will get petrol as well
    * dinner is los from yesterday's rice bake thingy with fresh hg veg
    * bake courgette cake & make spicy tom & lentil soup to use up some veg!
    * take note of mileage
    * exercise for free tonight and hot tub
    * finish off bank transfers - paid cc yesterday but didn't reconcile accounts
    * speak to dd as she has something important to do today
    * make apple crumble to take to friend's tomorrow

Ok that's all I can think of right now. Have a great day guys x
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling 2017 £3016.55/Roadkill £8.73
    Wombling 2018 £145.73/RK £0.04
    • Lottebear
    • By Lottebear 14th Sep 17, 7:00 AM
    • 784 Posts
    • 3,606 Thanks
    Lottebear
    Hello All,

- I popped into town yesterday and got a couple of half price Christmas gifts and when they went through the till there were 3 for 2! So in the end I got £50 for £20!
    - Picked up a New baby card for friends.
    - I managed to purchase a microwave in an auction, don't ask how, it is mystery to me, as I didn't think I won it, so I arranged a courier for it, if it what it says it is and new it is £155 and I have paid £45 all in, so fingers crossed.
    - Had a meeting with DD school to set up her care plan, it didn't take too long thank goodness.

- Today helping my mother switch her Gas and Electric, she has never done it before and also take out a Health Cash plan as she has high dental and optical costs.
    - Go up in the loft and get the remainder of the pram down and list on Ebay.
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 14th Sep 17, 8:13 AM
    • 1,617 Posts
    • 12,383 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Morning folks.

Foxgloves - I hope you have a better day today
    Purplefairy - my tomatoes are a disaster yet again this year

Today is my "Saturday" so lots of chores to be done. Also, my friend has a craft business and is looking to buy stock/sell on behalf of other crafters. I'm going to look for some easy Christmas crochet makes that I can sell.

Roundup of yesterday:
    • Meals from plan - done
    • Do not allow meat people to bully me into submission - hurrah. New meat coming on Friday!
    • Gym at lunchtime (working on my pull ups) - done
    • Plan next weeks meals and shopping - done
    • Poss crochet - done
    • Reply to message from my friend about possibility of selling some crochet items - done
    Today:
    • Big shop - stick to list
    • Meals from plan
    • Book train tickets for mammoth journey with my mum - done. Booked all singles for money saving
    • Washing out for a bit as we're supposed to be mostly dry today!
    • Gym this morning
    • Try to arrange item pick up from Facebook sale
    Will add as I go...

Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 14-09-2017 at 8:27 AM.

• DawnW
    • By DawnW 14th Sep 17, 8:16 AM
    • 5,107 Posts
    • 40,385 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all
    Foxgloves, I hope you have a better day today

Today I will:
    Dog walks, free exercise OH did these today
    Hair appointment this morning, will walk to town for more free exercise! Done, didn't get too wet!
    Took a few items to one of the CS in town, found a really pretty summer dress in my size, reduced to £1, so bought it. One of the buttons is loose so I will need to resew it, and it is too chilly to wear it now, but if I wash, iron and repair the button, it will be like a new dress for next year
    All food from what we have in - I made a quiche and a bolognese yesterday, will see which we feel like having later Had bolognese. Also pear crumble for pud from gifted pears
    Put some more pears in the dehydrator, and stewed the rest!
    Ring for flu injection appointment, forgot yesterday Tried first thing, no answer, forgot later
    Ring DD1 re her invitation to lunch on Sunday Tried first thing will try again later
    Think about what to do with large quantities of pears and quinces Pears sorted Further games of freezer tetris will definitely be in order! Might try and dry the pears! I don't want to make preserves, as I have them going back two or three years in the larder, and have determined that these will get used before I make more.
    Some cleaning Not done
    look for surveys A few for onepoll so far

Hope everyone has a good day
    Last edited by DawnW; 14-09-2017 at 7:27 PM.
    July NSDs - 6 / 13
    Groceries, toiletries, cleaning supplies and pet supplies - £195.07 / £250.00
    • Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 14th Sep 17, 8:30 AM
    • 547 Posts
    • 4,246 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Sending hugs to everyone who are having a tough or difficult time at the minute and Carrie -good for you about the meat,I wouldn't have been happy either.
    Lottebear great buys on the Christmas gifts

Boy did it keep chucking it down last night. All I kept hearing were downpours, so glad I didn't put all the recycling out-have a glut of cardboard as always and I'm sure it would have been everywhere this morning (currently in battle with cardboard after box split)

Banking and bits all checked, direct debits all up to date
    Plans for today include,
    -pop into town to do a few bits that I haven't had chance to do
    -update my spends book
    -get DD to put a picture for me before she leaves tomorrow
    -was hoping for a NSD but DD has had the last of the milk with her cereal snacks
    -relax, big journeys tomorrow

Can I pick ur brains please as I know that u guys will have more experience than me. Have a couple of DD old textbooks that I want to sell on Amazon. The last time I did this was a couple of years ago after her GCSEs. I've been trying to put the first of the textbooks on and Amaz@n are now asking for all sorts of details including passport number for ID. Is this the norm now?

Have a great day everyone x
    2017 birthday savings shopping frugally = 481.15:money. 2018 birthday savings so far=359.51
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 14th Sep 17, 10:53 AM
    • 5,120 Posts
    • 20,658 Thanks
    FatVonD
    HappyKitties, I registered with them recently and had to put passport number in.

Hi all, hope everyone is well and that all stressy situations are being resolved.

My plans for today are:

Cut down some foam to make the sleeping area bigger in the can, I've been googling tutorials and apparently an electric knife should do the trick.

Ring long defunct CC and get credit I accidentally paid into there moved to the correct account.

Ring printer and pay for first print run now I have all card samples and have chosen a weight. Work on another design for the next batch.

List something on eBay.

Have a good day all!

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 14th Sep 17, 5:49 PM
    • 4,147 Posts
    • 21,533 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Thanks for your good wishes....today has been less stressful. It"s my Dad....he has such a difficult illness & we are very aware that every new drama could be his last. Well, when the going gets tough, the tough get planning so I've thrown myself at my job list today:
    *Baked sourdough loaf.....huge & crusty. Thank-you Al*i extra-strong bread flour. I usually buy the normal bread flour.
    *Baked pear & ginger muffins.
    *Two baths from one lot of hot water.
    *L/O chilli chicken & rice tonight served with a big wok-full of spicy courgettes.
    *Did my mid-month budget check-in. £12 adrift. Certainly not a spend so can only assume I've miscalculated one of this month's many fund shuffles.
    *Paid off CC in full.
    *Packed my summer clothes away & got winter ones out. Sandals washed & put away. Plenty of wear left in them for next year.
    *Wrapped birthday gifts using recycled paper & home made gift tag.
    *More knitting for craft stall.
    *Pension projection letter arrived. Mr f got one last week. Have put them safely ready to do a few Sensible Girl's sums at some point.
    *Did 2 surveys & 3 prize draws.
    *Meal planned for next 2 weeks. £90 left in grocery budget. Devoted more time to this than usual. If we are to stick within budget, it needed to be more than a list of meals & to use what we already have in plus our homegrown produce more effectively.
    *Made tomorrow's packed lunch which used up a couple of last bits of stuff.
    Enjoy your evenings all......& CCL get your feet up! I was always knacketed by Thursday night when I was working
    F xx
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings grow!
    Loan pay-down fund instalment 2 = £470-01
    Payment received from surveys: 2015 = £320 2016 = £210 2017 = £304 2018 = £264
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 14th Sep 17, 6:33 PM
    • 5,120 Posts
    • 20,658 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Evening all, I've excelled in some areas but not others, I listed three things on the bay of e and designed not one, but two, cards.

I didn't manage the foam cutting as we had a shower and I'm feeling too lazy to cook so bought Mr T mini roasts (basically chicken breasts wrapped in bacon with stuffing balls and chipolatas and a sachet of gravy. I also bought ready made mash That said it's still cheaper than the fish and chips I was fancying.

I have ordered a fish incubator tank thingy from China for the translucent baby fish so I can pop them in it in the main tank as the filter doesn't seem to be working in the smaller one.

I picked a few more tomatoes but I still can't pull them out as there are still a few tiny green ones yet to ripen. I don't hold out much hope for any aubergines from Auby's last five flowers but you never know. I won't leave it too long as I'm going to cut him back a bit and put him inside in corner somewhere for the winter as I have read that they are perennial in warmer climes (maybe I'll just hang baubles on him )

It's getting really quite chilly here now, I have dug out the lovely boucle Cardigan/coat I bought on FB before the summer. When I'm in town next week I'm going to splash out on a pack of M&S black woolly tights for my new job (I opted for a skirt rather than trousers), I always used to put word out to make sure that's what secret Santa got me as I think it's a huge waste of money to get a 'joke' present or something you don't want, but I'm down to my last pair and even they have a hole in!

Have a lovely evening everyone

• PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 14th Sep 17, 7:30 PM
    • 2,229 Posts
    • 15,076 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    Morning all. Much better sleep last night so happy Fairy today although I must meditate later, found it really helped the last couple of days as anxiety is higher than I would like. List for today:

Check banking, pay day tomorrow
    Check surveys and FPL
    Something from freezer for tea
    Take return back whilst in town for an appointment
    Use money from 'pot' for appointment - must remember to move it later
    Call idiotic energy supplier
    Find some hangers in loft
    Put some washing away and a quick tidy round
    Make a cake or biscuits. Try and find walnuts or make something else
    Walk later with friend for free exercise.
    Check tomatoes, got my first red ones yesterday. We're late developers here in the east mids
    Originally posted by PurpleFairy26
    Not too bad day, not made it in to loft, will defer until tomorrow. Did manage to find those pesky walnuts though (on top of the fridge freezer ) so indulged and made a coffee and walnut cake - my favourite, never done it before - now I know why.... uncooked coffee and walnut cake mix is almost nicer than the cooked version plus no-one in the house likes it (have a feeling DH may have his arm twisted tonight though!)

I also made a quiche to use up OOD cream, so we are having quiche and new pots for tea in a change to advertised listing

I popped to Mr W (as it was easiest ) for some tea bags - got some at a great price as on offer. I also got 5 lots of YS meat, which has been portioned for freezer. I put back the YS clotted cream back (as I had put full price scones in my trolly to go with, which also went back ) paid on my c/b card so will get 5% extra back too Got free mag and latte in to boot.

DH home, enjoy your evening folks
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 15th Sep 17, 6:07 AM
    • 6,882 Posts
    • 40,382 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning whoop we made it to Friday 5.5 hours of work and then I'm free for 3 days

Woke up just after 5 as madam got in bed with us - bed just isn't big enough for 3!

Last night madam fell asleep around 5! So I had the evening to myself. I set about baking cookies, chocolate courgette cakes and stewed the apples for crumble to take to friend's tonight for dinner. Just need to make the crumble and assemble Ha ha I was making the cake and as I was pouring it in the tins it just didn't seem as liquidy as previously and I couldn't figure it out. Until it was all in the tins and I realised I hadn't added the courgette! Cue me scraping it all out, adding courgette and pouring it in again

Anyway things for today:

* make lunch. Put oh's los in tupperware
    * put crumble topping together
    * frozen 4 x 1/2 loaves of cake - that should keep us going a few weeks
    * hang out washing that's been on the heated drier all night but still a little damp - madam's bedding & a hoodie of mine... Pretty chuffed as I had a turmeric stain on it and after investigation on the tinternet I was advised to put lemon juice on it which I did and the stain has gone
    * make note of mileage and put in diary for end of the month expenses
    * NSD
    * free exercise
    * think I'll pop to the allotment with madam after school and pick some runner beans and beetroot for my friend (she loves beetroot). I figure that's as good as a bottle of vino riiiiiiiiight?! She's not a drinker and I have to drive as she lives about 45 mins away...

Ok nothing exciting or glamorous but I'm ok with that have a great day guys x
    Last edited by determined new ms; 15-09-2017 at 6:20 AM.
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 15th Sep 17, 6:18 AM
    • 6,882 Posts
    • 40,382 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Whoop the childminder assistant has agreed to help me collect a bed base bought from flaeaby (£62 for a Hermes super king size bed frame ) Cost is going to be petrol, a bottle of fizz and lunch Think I'll make her a red velvet cake to say thank you!
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 15th Sep 17, 10:59 AM
    • 1,617 Posts
    • 12,383 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Morning all

Foxgolves - sending much love to you, your dad and family

I'm having a lazy ish morning and a home day today I think. OH made remarks about "getting into the shed for a clear out". We'll see if he's so keen today!

Sold a few more bits yesterday. We also applied the new weatherstrip to the door. Unfortunately it was too wide (but we needed to fill very deep gaps). There was some wastage but I cut it in half down the middle and it does appear to have helped.

Yesterday's round up:
    • Big shop - stick to list done.
    • Meals from plan done.
    • Book train tickets for mammoth journey with my mum - done. Booked all singles for money saving
    • Washing out for a bit as we're supposed to be mostly dry today! done.
    • Gym this morning done.
    • Try to arrange item pick up from Facebook sale done.
    Today:
    • Sort shed - done
    • Sort garden - done
    • Pick green tomatoes and try to ripen with banana
    • List more bits on Facebook to sell - done
    • Look at Christmas crochet patterns
    • Sew in more ends of doom (SO. MANY. ENDS. )
    • Meals from plan
    • Pick up meat from work when it arrives - done
    • Pick up tin of chickpeas for tagine - swapped dinner out for sausage hash instead
    Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 15-09-2017 at 2:50 PM.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

260Posts Today

3,781Users online

Martin's Twitter