Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Abz12
    • By Abz12 6th Sep 17, 9:04 AM
    • 182Posts
    • 172Thanks
    Abz12
    Quick Question
    • #1
    • 6th Sep 17, 9:04 AM
    Quick Question 6th Sep 17 at 9:04 AM
    Hi all,

    I exchanged on my purchase in August and due to fussy sellers we are not completing until the 29th September...much to my annoyance! Anyway my 0% BT ends soon and i have an offer from my bank to transfer at a lower rate, can i do this before the completion date or should i wait until after?
    Total debt jan 2018 - 6,077.36
Page 1
    • glosoli
    • By glosoli 6th Sep 17, 9:23 AM
    • 673 Posts
    • 391 Thanks
    glosoli
    • #2
    • 6th Sep 17, 9:23 AM
    • #2
    • 6th Sep 17, 9:23 AM
    It is unlikely to have any effect to be honest but that being said I would be cautious and just wait until completion.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,607Posts Today

4,706Users online

Martin's Twitter