~Make upto £10 a day in September 2017 ~ - everybody most welcome

Comments

• MrsCautious
    MrsCautious Posts: 1,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 5 September 2017 at 2:42AM
    Hello again everyone, well chuffed to report a tax refund of 72.20.

I also seem to have booked myself in for mystery shops totalling 140 this month - somehow these mainly fit with where I will be anyway for work or where I would actually quite like to be in the evening (taking two different friends with me for a meal for two of them) - ha! But there are several very close to each other and I have signed up for them on Friday evening - that could be seen as a bit sad I suppose!

Good luck everyone, someone please give me a kick up the *** to get my act together and stick a load of stuff on ebay and facebook?

I might try and squeeze in a car boot sale on Sunday morning - to clear clutter - I really don't think I'd make much, but one last push x

Take care and may all your roadkill be bank notes xx :)
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    LynetteJ wrote: »
    Hi everyone, my target is £3 per day this month. Had a few nice sales on Ebay already - decided to have a clearout of some makeup and face creams I hadn't used. Also sold a pair of sports knee guards that my OH had bought years ago when he went through a phase of wanting to try in-line skating. He tried it about twice, fell over and decided to give up. The guards ended up in the attic until last week when I posted them on ebay :)

Hiya. Did you want to add your total for last month to the grand total?
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • shariann
    Hello again everyone, well chuffed to report a tax refund of 72.20.

Love it :j

I also seem to have booked myself in for mystery shops totalling 140 this month - somehow these mainly fit with where I will be anyway for work or where I would actually quite like to be in the evening (taking two different friends with me for a meal for two of them) - ha! But there are several very close to each other and I have signed up for them on Friday evening - that could be seen as a bit sad I suppose!

Sounds lots of fun to me. Well done

Good luck everyone, someone please give me a kick up the *** to get my act together and stick a load of stuff on ebay and facebook?

I might try and squeeze in a car boot sale on Sunday morning - to clear clutter - I really don't think I'd make much, but one last push x

I need to do both these too

Take care and may all your roadkill be bank notes xx :)

Love this! If only eh :rotfl:
  • shariann
    I'm back to work today after the long summer break and I've woken up with a cold. All bunged up and have earache. Have dosed myself up and will probably be ok once I get going but feeling very sorry for myself right now
  • Morning!

£57.14 in overtime from the weekend and £4.84 on an eBay sale. I need to list some more stuff but I'm back at work properly tomorrow so I won't have much time til the weekend.

I've signed up to swagbucks this month. Did really well on prolific last month but there's been nothing lately so I need to try something else!

Hope everyone has a good day x
  • Bit of a slow start for me this month but great to see everyone else doing so well. :beer:

In fact I'm positively scrabbling!!

£4.70 tips and £1.90 interest to add.

Have a payout from Prolific which has gone into circle but awaiting it to clear to bank account before declaring it. Just hoping Ive done it right.

Awaiting on a swagbucks payout as well which is taking its time.

Ah well every little helps. ;)
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Hi all,

Very late to this months party as my laptop died. It has gone to laptop heaven as my genius husband who can fix anything can't save it.

I am in for £155.
    Starting off with £5.34.

Good luck everyone!
    June 23.25/250 Monthly money making target
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Bit of a slow start for me this month but great to see everyone else doing so well. :beer:

Me too! Everything seems really quiet at the moment. I am hoping it is the back to work lull which will pick up by next week.
    2024 decluttering: 6,865 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • Bit of a slow start for me this month but great to see everyone else doing so well. :beer:

Same here but I live in hope;)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 5 September 2017 at 12:06PM
    Had a bit of a close call this morning:eek:.

Posted my Amazon parcel early this morning and decided to carry on into town to Aldi. Torrential rain, even wipers on fast speed weren't clearing it.

Had to stop at a junction, there were 3 cars in front of me, when a Tesco van bumped into the back of my car:eek:. Had to get out in the torrential rain to check for damage etc but fortunately there wasn't any to either vehicle:j. Thankfully he was going really slowly but still shouldn't have hit me as my rear lights were on and working fine, he couldn't fail to see me. Luckily, I'd left plenty of space between me and the car in front and he didn't shunt my car into that one:j. Lots of hooting from cars behind us whilst we were out of our vehicles though:o. It's the first day of term here and I expect they were parents cutting it a bit fine to get their kids there in time;). All in all a lucky escape:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure