Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Kiran801
    • By Kiran801 24th Aug 17, 4:49 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Kiran801
    Hyperoptic broadband - 50 credit
    • 24th Aug 17, 4:49 PM
    Hyperoptic broadband - 50 credit 24th Aug 17 at 4:49 PM
    Hi all,

I currently have Hyperoptic broadband and they run a referral program where we both get 50 credit if you are referred by an existing customer.

I have been with them for over 2 years now and not had any issues in my broadband while I have been with them. Their website is hyperoptic.com
    If you are interested in getting referred then send me a PM and ill send the referral link to you.

Thanks,
    Kiran
Page 2
    • r2mahara
    • By r2mahara 11th Sep 18, 8:43 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    r2mahara
    Got a code for 16 p/m for 30MB. If using a referral basically the first 3 months free.. PM for details.
    • amsjrt
    • By amsjrt 9th Oct 18, 6:20 AM
    • 49 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    amsjrt
    Hi everyone, I have just joined Hyperoptic and the speed is stable and much reliable. Please PM for my referral details.

Thanks
    • Nihar44
    • By Nihar44 13th Oct 18, 11:50 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Nihar44
    Hyperoptic Referrals - 50
    I'm also happy to refer anyone that would like 50 bill credit. I also have a code that may work for you to get 1 gigabit unlimited downloads for 10 per month (new developments only I think). I have another code that gives the 30MB package for 16 per month (first 3 months free if using a referral).

Get an extra 50 bill credit on top of any offer (for both of us):

1. Visit hyperoptic.com to check availability and offers
    2. Place an order for a 12 month subscription
    3. When asked how you heard about us, select I was referred
    4. Enter the following email address: PM me for email address, I will reply promptly - usually within minutes.

50 bill credit will be applied once your account has been active for 30 days.

Visit hyperoptic.com to check availability today.
    • r2mahara
    • By r2mahara 13th Oct 18, 12:25 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    r2mahara
    If you're going to copy and paste my post at least customise it a bit. (e.g. The parts about the codes etc)

I'm also happy to refer anyone that would like 50 bill credit. I also have a code that may work for you to get 1 gigabit unlimited downloads for 10 per month (new developments only I think). I have another code that gives the 30MB package for 16 per month (first 3 months free if using a referral).

Get an extra 50 bill credit on top of any offer (for both of us):

1. Visit hyperoptic.com to check availability and offers
    2. Place an order for a 12 month subscription
    3. When asked how you heard about us, select I was referred
    4. Enter the following email address: PM me for email address, I will reply promptly - usually within minutes.

50 bill credit will be applied once your account has been active for 30 days.

Visit hyperoptic.com to check availability today.
    Originally posted by Nihar44
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,054Posts Today

6,788Users online

Martin's Twitter