Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Kiran801
    • By Kiran801 24th Aug 17, 4:49 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Kiran801
    Hyperoptic broadband - 50 credit
    • 24th Aug 17, 4:49 PM
    Hyperoptic broadband - 50 credit 24th Aug 17 at 4:49 PM
    Hi all,

I currently have Hyperoptic broadband and they run a referral program where we both get 50 credit if you are referred by an existing customer.

I have been with them for over 2 years now and not had any issues in my broadband while I have been with them. Their website is hyperoptic.com
    If you are interested in getting referred then send me a PM and ill send the referral link to you.

Thanks,
    Kiran
Page 2
    • SwapnilK
    • By SwapnilK 12th Dec 18, 9:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    SwapnilK
    Hi, I'm a new Hyperoptic customer and would love to receive a referral. Thanks in advance
    Originally posted by Pewdiepie
    Hi Pewdiepie,
    Sent you PM with referral email address and details
    • amsjrt
    • By amsjrt 10th Jan 19, 5:05 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    amsjrt
    Hi everyone, I have just joined Hyperoptic and the speed is stable and much reliable. Please PM for my referral details.

Thanks
    Originally posted by amsjrt
    In addition to the 50 that you will get, I am happy to pass 10 of my referral bonus to you as well (by bank transfer or PayPal) , so this gives you 50 plus 10 = 60 to you when you join Hyperoptic.

Please feel free to pm me.
    Last edited by amsjrt; 13-01-2019 at 4:27 PM.
    • ThwackAttack
    • By ThwackAttack 13th Jan 19, 1:44 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ThwackAttack
    Referral code request
    Hi there - I'm looking to sign up with these guys today and would grateful for any referral code. Please do PM me if you have one to share Thanks!
    • amsjrt
    • By amsjrt 13th Jan 19, 4:17 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    amsjrt
    Hi there - I'm looking to sign up with these guys today and would grateful for any referral code. Please do PM me if you have one to share Thanks!
    Originally posted by ThwackAttack
    Hi, just pm you with my details if you are interested to go through my referral.
    • vteezy75
    • By vteezy75 16th Jan 19, 8:55 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    vteezy75
    Hello,

If anyone is still looking for the 50 referral credit, then please let me know - I'll ping you my email address!

I've had Hyperoptic for a few years now and have to say they are the best provider I've used so far, so will happily encourage other to sign up for them

V
    • Sovit
    • By Sovit 17th Jan 19, 10:02 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sovit
    Referral for Hyper optic plan
    Hi,

I am planning to go for Hyper optic . Can you send me a referral code pls. Or any other way to refer I am not sure.

Thanks
    Sovit
    • roadrunner3301
    • By roadrunner3301 21st Jan 19, 2:37 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    roadrunner3301
    Anyone wanting extra discount on top of 50 pound credit please pm me. i'll share my email ID and few ways to get more discount. It may sound like i'm spamming but believe me i'm not. I dont stand to gain anything extra than my own 50 pound credit and you get 50 pounds+ some more discount.
    • Chexk
    • By Chexk 23rd Jan 19, 7:13 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Chexk
    I've been with Hyperoptic for over a year and can't fault them. There technical support line is brilliant as there advisers are pretty well trained.

I can refer anyone that would like 50 bill credit. The referral gets you an extra 50 bill credit on top of any offer you apply during signup.

The referral must be done during the signup process

1. Visit hyperoptic.com
    2. Place an order for a 12 month subscription
    3. When asked how you heard about us, select I was referred
    4. At this point you will be asked for a referral e-mail address. Please PM me for a referral request and I will reply with the address

Bobs your uncle 50 bill credit will be applied to your account
    • Espresso79
    • By Espresso79 24th Jan 19, 12:46 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Espresso79
    Hi all,

Planning to get an hyperoptic these days. Anyone with a referral to share please PM?

Thank you!
    • amsjrt
    • By amsjrt 24th Jan 19, 3:24 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    amsjrt
    Hi Expresso79,

Just pm you.

Thanks

Hi all,

Planning to get an hyperoptic these days. Anyone with a referral to share please PM?

Thank you!
    Originally posted by Espresso79
    • kovacs
    • By kovacs 25th Jan 19, 5:58 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    kovacs
    Please send me the 50 referral code or any other discount options. I'm planning to sign up for a 12 months subscription this month. Thanks.
    • amsjrt
    • By amsjrt 25th Jan 19, 6:36 AM
    • 63 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    amsjrt
    Hi Kovacs,

Just pm you.

Please send me the 50 referral code or any other discount options. I'm planning to sign up for a 12 months subscription this month. Thanks.
    Originally posted by kovacs
    • Lsmarsden
    • By Lsmarsden 26th Jan 19, 3:05 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lsmarsden
    Hi everyone, I'm also a Hyperoptic customer (have been since September) and have to say they have been great! Haven't had a single problem with speed or connection and the price is great value.

Although, it would still be great to share a bonus 50 off . Feel free to PM me (will respond within 10 mins) and I will send you my email address to put in as a referral so we both get 50 credit in our accounts!

How this works:
    1. Sign up for a 12 month contract.
    2. Select 'I was referred'.
    3. Input referrer's email (PM me and will send you mine within 10 mins).
    4. After 30 days, we both receive 50 credit!
    5. Enjoy your cheap, amazing internet!
    • Justinkim
    • By Justinkim 2nd Feb 19, 8:55 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Justinkim
    I have just got the 50 referral credit!! But sadly Hyperoptic announced this credit will be 25 now which is still not bad. anyone wants to join Hyperoptic Broadband service and get the 25 credit please use my email kbstar8@gmail.com as a referral so we can have 25 each of us what a good thing!

Enjoy guys!

Thanks

Justin
    • Luke-D
    • By Luke-D 9th Feb 19, 5:06 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Luke-D
    Hi all,

I’ve just recently moved into a new building and it looks like Hyperoptic have pre-installed all their equipment as per an agreement with the building developer. I’ve had a look online and the reviews look promising so i’ll be goving them a go. If anyone wants to kindly PM my e-mail address i’ll gladly ensure I use it when I sign up for their services which will be very shortly.

Thanks.
    • Chexk
    • By Chexk 9th Feb 19, 10:08 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Chexk
    Please note that the hyperoptic referral scheme is changing on the 11th February 2019. After this date any new referrals will only be issued with a 25 credit. Any referral signups before this date will still get the 50 credit.
    Last edited by Chexk; 09-02-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    • r2mahara
    • By r2mahara 19th Feb 19, 2:41 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    r2mahara
    30mb Fibre Broadband for 15pm with ZERO install or activation fees using code: FIRST19

If you would like to take up this offer, AND benefit from 25 of referral credit, PM me for referral details. See the third post in this thread for details.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,290Posts Today

6,352Users online

Martin's Twitter