Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • shaoh544
    • By shaoh544 17th Aug 17, 9:51 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 0Thanks
    shaoh544
    20 off @ Urban Massage - Mobile massage to your home , office or hotel
    • 17th Aug 17, 9:51 AM
    20 off @ Urban Massage - Mobile massage to your home , office or hotel 17th Aug 17 at 9:51 AM
    Get 20 off your booking & I get 20 credit at urban massage. with promo code: RSHAOH1
Page 1
    • keiran
    • By keiran 14th Apr 18, 2:53 PM
    • 448 Posts
    • 227 Thanks
    keiran
    • 14th Apr 18, 2:53 PM
    • 14th Apr 18, 2:53 PM
    Urban Massage offers treatment sessions in London, Birmingham and Manchester from 49. I've just used the referral code above

You'd get 20 off your first booking if you use my link, and so that gets you a professional massage for 29!. For transparency, I'd get discounts on my treatments, too (It's no longer a straight 20 credit for the referrer)

Pl visit the Urban Massage website for full details.

https://urbanmassage.com/i/RSUPRIRD
    • Afshin
    • By Afshin 14th Aug 18, 1:43 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Afshin
    • 14th Aug 18, 1:43 AM
    • 14th Aug 18, 1:43 AM
    I have also got a referral link if you are interested in getting the 20 discount on your first massage booking. PM me for the link!
    • Afshin
    • By Afshin 19th Aug 18, 3:52 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Afshin
    • 19th Aug 18, 3:52 PM
    • 19th Aug 18, 3:52 PM
    I have also got a referral link if you are interested in getting the 20 discount on your first massage booking. PM me for the link!
    Originally posted by Afshin
    Alternatively, use the promo code: RAFS HITE (ignore the space, had to leave it there to avoid the automatic bad word filtering!!)
    Last edited by Afshin; 19-08-2018 at 3:59 PM.
    • ZenUK
    • By ZenUK 26th Aug 18, 9:59 PM
    • 287 Posts
    • 722 Thanks
    ZenUK
    • 26th Aug 18, 9:59 PM
    20 discount on your first massage with UrbanMassage!
    • 26th Aug 18, 9:59 PM
    Urban Massage is a new online booking service and now the largest online provider of massages within the home in Europe.

They provide qualified, fully insured and experienced therapists to visit your home, hotel or workplace.

You can choose your preferred therapist for your appointment from the wide selection available. With filters for male and female. Appointments are available from morning until 11pm at night.

With sixteen different treatments from Swedish to Deep Tissue to Thai yoga, they have a treatment just right for you.

If you join up using the link below you will receive a 20 discount on your first massage.

https://urbanmassage.com/i/RMAXJH7

You can also use the promo code RMAXJH7 at the checkout.

Cheers!
    Last edited by ZenUK; 26-08-2018 at 10:02 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,198Posts Today

5,102Users online

Martin's Twitter