Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GlennTheBaker
    • By GlennTheBaker 14th Aug 17, 9:37 PM
    • 2,792Posts
    • 1,817Thanks
    GlennTheBaker
    Tonik Energy
    • 14th Aug 17, 9:37 PM
    Tonik Energy 14th Aug 17 at 9:37 PM
    Hi all,

I have my gas and electricity with Tonik Energy and if anyone signs up via the link below, we both each receive a 20 Amazon voucher :

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/yv1nd-glenn-o-connor

Thanks.
    Last edited by GlennTheBaker; 14-08-2017 at 9:39 PM.
Page 5
    • revaluate21
    • By revaluate21 16th Mar 18, 4:00 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    revaluate21
    hello all, i'm interested in signing up for this energy supplier. looking for people to refer me with their respective link, full name and email for the 20 voucher. pm me or post it here. cheers
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 18th Mar 18, 9:06 AM
    • 33,555 Posts
    • 39,652 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Post with email address removed
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • bobda
    • By bobda 20th Mar 18, 5:05 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    bobda
    To continue paying this forward, I've just switched to Tonik Energy and used a link from a previous poster.

If you switch using my link below, well both get a 20 Amazon.co.uk gift card.

tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/me0dr-andrew-morris

I think Tonik should have a catchphrase;
    'Tonik Energy - pass the gin'*

In fact, I might use the 20 Amazon voucher to buy some...

*yes, I do know that Tonik is spelled differently!
    • georgiou1975
    • By georgiou1975 20th Mar 18, 9:15 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    georgiou1975
    Tonik Energy recommended
    Excellent so far after recently joining, though early days. Easy to use website. Recommended. If you join via my recommend a friend we both get a 20 Amazon gift card as well! Just remove the spaces in the link below when pasting:

https:// tonikenergy.mention-me. com/m/ol/iq3vr-c6d396cd29
    • sam_scott
    • By sam_scott 21st Mar 18, 8:29 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    sam_scott
    Tonik energy referral link - 20 Amazon voucher...
    Hi all,

I'm now a member of Tonik energy, so far, so good! If you use my link below you can get a 20 amazon voucher and I will do so too. You can also use my name, Sam Scott. The company was the cheapest when I did a search on the MSE Energy Club comparison site, and the feedback looks impressive, as well as using renewable energy.

Sam

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/ej7ll-b58f47a6a7
    Last edited by sam_scott; 23-04-2018 at 1:38 PM. Reason: Updating information
    • kish151
    • By kish151 22nd Mar 18, 12:34 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    kish151
    Tonik Energy
    Hi, I just signed up to Tonik Energy as they were the most recommended from MSE and had the best reviews also. If you are thinking of joining them then you can I can both get 20 Amazon vouchers if you use my name when joining

Kishan Patel
    • Lilou
    • By Lilou 22nd Mar 18, 3:18 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Lilou
    Great it works
    • hihannahtaylor
    • By hihannahtaylor 1st Apr 18, 10:06 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    hihannahtaylor
    Hi money saving folks!

I've just joined using Glen's link. Please use mine for 20 voucher for us both! . Please take space out between s and : [i can't post links yet on mse]

https ://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/sd7xw-321bef88df
    • mrs*s
    • By mrs*s 2nd Apr 18, 4:26 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    mrs*s
    Following on from everyone else and sharing my referral link in case anyone wishes to use it....I used Emma!!!8217;s when I signed up a couple of weeks ago as it was last on the list at the time (thanks Emma!). Sign up process has all been smooth so far!!
    tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/pq8uq-0b606fda65
    Or you can use my name - Wendy Soar

• sidcov
    • By sidcov 3rd Apr 18, 7:27 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    sidcov
    Tonik energy referral link - 20 Amazon voucher...
    Click or copy and paste the below link to get a 20 Amazon Voucher........

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/cb1ez-fae9a0e589

• hijigu
    • By hijigu 5th Apr 18, 12:06 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    hijigu
    Enjoying my early days at Tonik, my switch went seamlessly without any hitch from my previous supplier and their website seems very clear and simple to understand. Everything looks great so far. If you fancy joining here is the link for the 20 amazon voucher. Thanks

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/vn9dw-46368347b6
    Originally posted by shaneym
    Whats your name to be put in refer a friend box? Thanks.
    • hijigu
    • By hijigu 5th Apr 18, 3:46 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    hijigu
    Thank you for referral
    Hi All,

Finally I signed up to Tonik using a referal link in my previous post. Lets see how this one goes!

Please see below my referral link in case anyone wants to use it.

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/fi3yb-e364008c8a

Thank you all and happy energy saving!
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 7th Apr 18, 5:07 PM
    • 33,555 Posts
    • 39,652 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Reposts deleted

Repost from same person using new user id deleted
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 7th Apr 18, 9:51 PM
    • 33,555 Posts
    • 39,652 Thanks
    Browntoa
    The referral links identical , I checked

You and Pablo are the same
    • mutley74
    • By mutley74 12th Apr 18, 10:26 PM
    • 3,835 Posts
    • 1,351 Thanks
    mutley74
    When i applied to Tonik i forgot to use a referral link, but Tonik CS said in am email if i get an name and email address they will manually process it for me! Can someone message me their name and email address, as the other forum poster I asked is not replying.

*Thanks - don't need any more messages*
    Last edited by mutley74; 13-04-2018 at 10:17 PM.
    • hijigu
    • By hijigu 13th Apr 18, 3:27 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    hijigu
    When i applied to Tonik i forgot to use a referral link, but Tonik CS said in am email if i get an name and email address they will manually process it for me! Can someone message me their name and email address, as the other forum poster I asked is not replying.
    Originally posted by mutley74
    Hi, Thanks. I sent you the PM.
    • kish151
    • By kish151 24th Apr 18, 12:04 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    kish151
    Switched to Tonik
    Hi all,

I have my gas and electricity with Tonik Energy and if anyone signs up using my name then we both each receive a 20 Amazon voucher :

Kishan Patel

The switch over was done well and I can recommend them so far. Been with them for a couple of months now. Cheers.
    • Mark1968
    • By Mark1968 25th Apr 18, 12:37 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mark1968
    This deal is still running, and for me Tonik provided a great saving fixes for 12 months, and without any exit fees if I want to switch again. Also 3% credit interest is handy! Heres my discount link:

://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/gr7mi-mark-newsome

Thank you for using my link.
    Just add https to the start (as not allowed to post links yet)

If you use it we both get 20 of Amazon Vouchers.

20 Amazon Vouchers for us both if you use it.
    • AndrewJB
    • By AndrewJB 27th Apr 18, 7:48 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    AndrewJB
    I moved my mother and a neighbour to Tonik Energy last September and they've both been happy with them.

Their prices have remained competitive and I've just switched them over to the Positively Green v17 tariff to fix their rates for another 12 months. It seemed like a good time to do it as it looks like prices are increasing and it will take them through another winter.

There are no exit penalties if they change their minds.

My mother could have saved a small amount by moving elsewhere, but I decided it wasn't worth it after looking at the reviews of the other suppliers on TrustPilot.

Please add 'https' without the quotes to the beginning of the referral link -
    ://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/zd2tq-veronica-bingham

Both you and my mother will qualify for 20 Amazon vouchers if you use it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by AndrewJB; 27-04-2018 at 11:37 PM.
    • somnus
    • By somnus 30th Apr 18, 12:38 PM
    • 36 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    somnus
    I've just signed up using the link from the previous post. The 'Positively Green' tariff worked out cheaper than my current supplier Bulb.

In the spirit of sharing here's my referral link too if anyone would like to pass on the favour

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/lo0oh-35a3a8ff9d
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

321Posts Today

4,649Users online

Martin's Twitter