Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GlennTheBaker
    • By GlennTheBaker 14th Aug 17, 9:37 PM
    • 2,792Posts
    • 1,817Thanks
    GlennTheBaker
    Tonik Energy
    • 14th Aug 17, 9:37 PM
    Tonik Energy 14th Aug 17 at 9:37 PM
    Hi all,

I have my gas and electricity with Tonik Energy and if anyone signs up via the link below, we both each receive a £20 Amazon voucher :

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/yv1nd-glenn-o-connor

Thanks.
    Last edited by GlennTheBaker; 14-08-2017 at 9:39 PM.
Page 4
    • MBradshaw
    • By MBradshaw 17th Feb 18, 5:04 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    MBradshaw
    New convert to Tonik
    Thanks to Smiley Riley - referral used so hopefully we should both receive the Amazon voucher in due course.

If anyone would like to use my referral, the link is ://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/ww8ha-e4461d66f3[/url]

Or my name is Mark Bradshaw

Thanks all.
    • shaneym
    • By shaneym 18th Feb 18, 2:18 PM
    • 137 Posts
    • 749 Thanks
    shaneym
    My current tarriff was going up so I did a search and Tonik came out top for me for savings so Im happily switching. I used one of the referral links above so thank you for that. If anyone would like to use my referral link for their free Amazon £20 voucher I would be very grateful so here it is. All the best.

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/vn9dw-46368347b6
    • aabraham342
    • By aabraham342 21st Feb 18, 6:01 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    aabraham342
    Hi.

I was on a tariff with Npower. Now I have switched to Tonik Energy which uses green energy and renewable energy that is much safer than the big six suppliers in the UK. Tonik energy is also the cheapest supplier of gas and electricity.

Use my name below to receive a £20 Amazon e-gift card once you have signed up to a new Tonik tariff.

Achamma John
    Last edited by aabraham342; 21-02-2018 at 6:07 PM. Reason: To complete
    • filidib
    • By filidib 22nd Feb 18, 9:44 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    filidib
    Hi everyone, I am a Tonik energy customer since 2016 and I find them a great provider, environmental friendly (most of their energy is renewable) and very affordable.
    I'd like to share my referral, by using it we both get a £20 Amazon gift card. To have it, simply use my name Filippo Di Bari when clicking on the friend referral link.

Cheers!
    • Just_eth
    • By Just_eth 22nd Feb 18, 4:05 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Just_eth
    Thank you
    Thank you for the referral - I am now in the process of moving utilities from Utility Warehouse who have pushed me to my limit with incorrect billing!
    So far Tonik have been friendly and helpful.

If you'd like a £20 amazon voucher when transferring feel free to use my referral link - I used one off here and want to share the love!

tonikenergy.mention-me.com/me/referee/registerko/16927694/81886697/er/c4e1e0c6fceb74c6d02ae2a4bd6cc5872f5eac1a/fe/cw?epr=1[/url]
    • Ezrolith
    • By Ezrolith 22nd Feb 18, 9:17 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Ezrolith
    Thanks, Filippo.

Used your link on account of your awesome name :-) this thread is awesome as the prices are great, 100% renewable on electricity for now and now the £20 gift voucher too.

If anyone wants to use me a referrer (live user) the name is Peter Heeks or link below.

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/me/referee/registerko/16940819/81994957/em/00ee12ff83e7b58a7e13a0287d6692897a4d66e6/fe/cw?epr=1
    • captain_skut
    • By captain_skut 25th Feb 18, 5:43 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    captain_skut
    I signed up using Mark's link at the top of page 4. Thanks Mark!

Very grateful if anyone would be kind enough to use my referral link. It's:

tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/he9bx-2b2ba48710

Will post some feedback on how the switch from Flow Energy to Tomik goes.
    • GeoffBy
    • By GeoffBy 26th Feb 18, 10:32 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    GeoffBy
    BEWARE - Link gives WRONG Tariff
    Hi,
    I signed up to Tonik on Friday (unfortunately didn't know about the £20 thingy!) for the £71.00 per month/£850 per year but when the info came through at the end, I was signed up for the dearer one - £79pm/£948py!!
    I contacted Tonik by phone and they told me "Sorry - we've had a few "glitches" with the website - we'll amend it for you."
    Well, I'm waiting - we'll see what happens.
    Just thought I would let others know about this problem.
    Regards,
    GeoffBy
    • Jules_J
    • By Jules_J 27th Feb 18, 9:36 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Jules_J
    Just signed up to Tonik Energy
    I signed up using Sam's link above - thank you, already planning how to spend the Amazon voucher.

Would be grateful if someone could use my referral link - just copy and paste into your browser bar. Here it is:

tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/vv6ow-592ff147cb

Fingers crossed for a smooth switch!

Thanks
    • misscoupon
    • By misscoupon 3rd Mar 18, 4:25 PM
    • 538 Posts
    • 9,934 Thanks
    misscoupon
    Thank you for referral link
    I used samze's link, thank you.
    Here is mine if it comes handy for someone, it will give you a £20 Amazon voucher when you complete a switch: https://mention-me.com/me/referral/registerint/pr/bzibjhyw/75282
    It's Mrs Coupon now - saving and comping my way to a brighter future
    • jwellingtonwimpy
    • By jwellingtonwimpy 5th Mar 18, 1:55 PM
    • 562 Posts
    • 448 Thanks
    jwellingtonwimpy
    I used Jules _J link above, thank you!

Here is mine if it comes handy for someone, it will give you a £20 Amazon voucher when you complete a switch

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/cy5or-9d282aae23

Thanks
    • duckydob90
    • By duckydob90 5th Mar 18, 11:52 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    duckydob90
    I just signed up with the link above - Thanks!

Here is my referral link for anyone who wants £20!
    tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/mj3qj-29aeed9f48

Cheers!
    • strzelecki
    • By strzelecki 6th Mar 18, 6:29 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    strzelecki
    Just signed up using Ryan's link, thanks!
    Last edited by strzelecki; 06-03-2018 at 6:34 PM.
    • strzelecki
    • By strzelecki 6th Mar 18, 6:31 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    strzelecki
    If anyone else wants to switch and earn themselves a £20 Amazon voucher here my referral:

tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/pr2tq-ffc053afcf
    • Dunkelmann
    • By Dunkelmann 7th Mar 18, 6:31 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Dunkelmann
    Thanks to all the posters here. I was spoiled for choice so I just took the last on the list in the interests of fairness.

Should anyone wish to do me the same favour, my referral link for the £20 Amazon voucher we both get is:

tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/cg0ku-1ff91e7ac9
    • loochie
    • By loochie 9th Mar 18, 11:19 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    loochie
    Thanks to everyone - I've just taken the previous post as that seems to be the fairest.

Here's my link too

tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/lo1mg-1ec0699376
    • Telegraph Sam
    • By Telegraph Sam 10th Mar 18, 2:19 PM
    • 185 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    Telegraph Sam
    Referral vouchers
    I have just switched to Tonik but somehow managed to screw up the voucher referral procedure, having noted the most recent one in this blog at the time. Tonik Customer Services emailed to say that they could do this retrospectively after I had forwarded the referral link to them (they have received this). However ...
    "With regards to the 'recommend a friend' scheme we have, we can sort that out for you. We will just need the full name, account number and the email address for the other party. If you can send that over we can make the arrangements for you to receive your Amazon vouchers once both parties are on supply with us". Followed by ...
    "In order for us to process your amazon vouchers we do need seem information of the other person, even there full name or address so we can try and locate them on the system."

I can't see readers of this thread rushing to publicize their personal details in order to achieve this. What do I do???
    Telegraph Sam
    • elt198
    • By elt198 11th Mar 18, 7:00 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    elt198
    Hi emma here.

Thanks to all the post-ers here. I like everyone else just took the last on the list in the interests of fairness. thanks Robert. hope you get you amazon voucher.

it great to be green

Should anyone wish to do me the same favour, my referral link for the £20 Amazon voucher we both get is:

tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/oh4dw-2c2341be5c
    • Jos45640
    • By Jos45640 12th Mar 18, 9:21 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jos45640
    Debit on new account
    Just signed up with Tonik. Acount is already showing 44p in debit before we've switched! has this happened to anyone else? They tell me it's a glitch and 'Wont affect my account', apparently.
    Last edited by Jos45640; 12-03-2018 at 9:21 AM. Reason: typo
    • chiny
    • By chiny 14th Mar 18, 11:35 AM
    • 106 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    chiny
    Tonik refuse to honour a referral
    Just my luck, everyone else getting vouchers but not me unless I can give the referrer's full name and email address. Miserable toads OK, only a £20 voucher but I do think companies should honour what they say they will do.

Still, if "Elizabeth" who put up a referral link in the 2 or 3 months before 7 Jan 2018 could PM me...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,269Posts Today

8,416Users online

Martin's Twitter