Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GlennTheBaker
    • By GlennTheBaker 14th Aug 17, 9:37 PM
    • 2,792Posts
    • 1,817Thanks
    GlennTheBaker
    Tonik Energy
    • 14th Aug 17, 9:37 PM
    Tonik Energy 14th Aug 17 at 9:37 PM
    Hi all,

I have my gas and electricity with Tonik Energy and if anyone signs up via the link below, we both each receive a 20 Amazon voucher :

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/yv1nd-glenn-o-connor

Thanks.
    Last edited by GlennTheBaker; 14-08-2017 at 9:39 PM.
Page 3
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 17th Jan 18, 11:18 AM
    • 33,028 Posts
    • 38,600 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Reposts deleted again

Only post ONCE in the thread

Do not delete your earlier posts and repost (I can see if you have)
    Last edited by Browntoa; 17-01-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • AprilF
    • By AprilF 19th Jan 18, 5:42 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    AprilF
    Amazon 20 Voucher
    Hello everyone

Like everybody else on this board, I chose Tonik because they offer 100% renewable energy, have good customer ratings, fair prices...and a 20 Amazon Voucher!

I'd be chuffed if you could sign up with the following link (copy and paste into your browser) - we will each get an Amazon 20 voucher.

://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/rr/dc5mn-658b7fe942

If you need a name, enter 'April Hilton'

Cheers!
    • Smiley Riley
    • By Smiley Riley 2nd Feb 18, 11:01 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Smiley Riley
    So glad I stubbled across this thread before I did my switch. I used heatherw_01 as a referral.
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 2nd Feb 18, 11:37 AM
    • 5,067 Posts
    • 3,641 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    So glad I stubbled across this thread before I did my switch. I used heatherw_01 as a referral.
    Originally posted by Smiley Riley
    Thank you! Enjoy the voucher
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • mutley74
    • By mutley74 3rd Feb 18, 2:57 PM
    • 3,833 Posts
    • 1,351 Thanks
    mutley74
    i switched without adding a referral link, but when i found this page, sent Tonik an email and name, and they said they would apply a referral
    • Sparkz_Fly
    • By Sparkz_Fly 3rd Feb 18, 3:01 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sparkz_Fly
    Hi all,

I have my gas and electricity with Tonik Energy and if anyone signs up via the link below, we both each receive a 20 Amazon voucher :

Thanks.
    Originally posted by GlennTheBaker
    Great thanks
    • Sparkz_Fly
    • By Sparkz_Fly 3rd Feb 18, 3:06 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sparkz_Fly
    New working Tonik Amazon Referral link
    Hi all,

Switched over to Tonik energy. Switch over was straightforward from EDF.

Very good company with good customer service.

If you you use the following link we both receive a 20 Amazon gift card.

This is a working referral link form February 2018;

tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/rc4nn-3324d624fb

Copy and paste that in to your browser and then quote the name Babar Sikandar at the sign up page.
    Takes 30 days for them to send out the Amazon gift card.

Thanks, much appreciated
    • Telegraph Sam
    • By Telegraph Sam 3rd Feb 18, 10:24 PM
    • 185 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    Telegraph Sam
    It would be nice to use one of the many (!) Amazon giftcard referral vouchers but before I take the plunge is there any more recent feedback on Tonik's performance? There was another thread in which they got slammed for the estimates on which they based their bills, if I understood correctly.
    Tonik don't seem to show up on other price comparison web sites for some reason.
    Telegraph Sam
    • Slimoddjob
    • By Slimoddjob 4th Feb 18, 10:19 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Slimoddjob
    Hi my wife and I have been using Tonik a year and so far good service. Here is my link if you wish to use. Thank you

Just type wife s name - Louise Hart
    • Lasuil
    • By Lasuil 6th Feb 18, 6:39 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Lasuil
    Referral after using someone else's referral link
    Hello everyone

Like everybody else on this board, I chose Tonik because they offer 100% renewable energy, have good customer ratings, fair prices...and a 20 Amazon Voucher!

I'd be chuffed if you could sign up with the following link (copy and paste into your browser) - we will each get an Amazon 20 voucher.

tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/rr/dc5mn-658b7fe942

Cheers!
    Originally posted by AprilF
    thanks April, I have just switched using your link/name.

If anyone wants to use my link, that would be fab. I'd be ever so grateful.

Was looking for a eco-friendly supplier who would beat my current supplier. Pleased to find Tonik as seen such good reviews. We got charged 436 for staying on the suppliers standard tariff for 2 months when we moved in. Here is to being charged fair prices! We also make use of our economy 7 meter, I worked out our average is 76% as I do all our laundry/dishwasher at night.
    Even found on Tonik's economy 7 hours for our area are 11.30pm to 6.30am, no staying up til 00.30 to start our washing machine or dryer going

Here if my referral link -
    ://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/qt2jv-7032b84c96

you'll need to copy and paste it because I haven't posted enough in 5 years to post links ^_^;;

If you need to enter the name, mine is 'Katie Hughes'
    Last edited by Lasuil; 06-02-2018 at 6:41 PM. Reason: added details
    Competition winning noob
    • CarolynCh
    • By CarolynCh 8th Feb 18, 11:38 AM
    • 41 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    CarolynCh
    Tonik
    thanks April, I have just switched using your link/name.

If anyone wants to use my link, that would be fab. I'd be ever so grateful.

Was looking for a eco-friendly supplier who would beat my current supplier. Pleased to find Tonik as seen such good reviews. We got charged 436 for staying on the suppliers standard tariff for 2 months when we moved in. Here is to being charged fair prices! We also make use of our economy 7 meter, I worked out our average is 76% as I do all our laundry/dishwasher at night.
    Even found on Tonik's economy 7 hours for our area are 11.30pm to 6.30am, no staying up til 00.30 to start our washing machine or dryer going

Here if my referral link -
    ://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/qt2jv-7032b84c96

you'll need to copy and paste it because I haven't posted enough in 5 years to post links ^_^;;

If you need to enter the name, mine is 'Katie Hughes'
    Originally posted by Lasuil
    I have just signed up & referred Katie - the messaged promised both of us a 20 Amazon voucher so here's hoping that it works - if anyone wants to use my referral my name is 'Carolyn Chafer' or the link is:

https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/gh1dd-d7eaeeccb0

Thank you xxx
    • rainbow_carnage
    • By rainbow_carnage 8th Feb 18, 11:54 AM
    • 458 Posts
    • 218 Thanks
    rainbow_carnage
    Thanks, Carolyn! I've just used your referral link to switch to Tonik.

If anyone wants to use mine and get a 20 Amazon voucher, it's https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/nm0rl-3fd5e6262c

Thank you in advance!
    • NelliePie
    • By NelliePie 8th Feb 18, 5:53 PM
    • 151 Posts
    • 379 Thanks
    NelliePie
    Hi all,
    I've now got 25 referrals from this forum with just 4 pending (and yes I've successfully spent the gift cards!) One person can only receive 25 gift cards in 12 months so please don't use my link any more in case you don't get the bonus too
    Happy spending!
    NP
    When life gives you lemons, find the tequila!
    FTB June '17 - 144k. Feb '18 - 141K
    • Smiley Riley
    • By Smiley Riley 8th Feb 18, 8:25 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Smiley Riley
    Please can somebody tell me how you go about getting a referral link?
    • Lasuil
    • By Lasuil 9th Feb 18, 12:55 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Lasuil
    Please can somebody tell me how you go about getting a referral link?
    Originally posted by Smiley Riley
    Hi smiley, when I completed my switch, it generated a link at the end, and it also emailed me my personal referral link.

Happy referring everyone =)
    Competition winning noob
    • toftof
    • By toftof 10th Feb 18, 2:38 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    toftof
    Thank you April ( @ AprilF ), I used your referral code when I started the switch on Jan 25th! So we should both receive a 20 Amazon voucher I've finally access to my Tonik account!

If anyone would like to be refered to Tonik so we get a 20 voucher each please use my referral link:

https:// tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/ie9js-1dfd3766e5f
    (You need to remove the space after //)

Many thanks!
    Christophe

Hello everyone

://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/rr/dc5mn-658b7fe942

Cheers!
    Originally posted by AprilF
    • mark24369
    • By mark24369 11th Feb 18, 8:45 AM
    • 17 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    mark24369
    Just switched to Tonik Energy and saved 350 pounds. Also used Katie Hughes referral and both of us should receive 20 Amazon gift cards.
    If anybody would like to join and receive the 20 gift card aswell could you please copy and paste this link please. My name is Mark Walmsley. Many thanks
    https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/if0jj-4bdfb127bc
    • Blackdog
    • By Blackdog 13th Feb 18, 5:56 PM
    • 442 Posts
    • 303 Thanks
    Blackdog
    I have switched to Tonik and used mark24369.
    If anyone would like to use my referal link below (or use my name Nigel Bolton) so we both get 20 Amazon vouchers that would be great. Many thanks
    https://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/go4in-nigel-bolton
    • ccisoff
    • By ccisoff 16th Feb 18, 9:17 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ccisoff
    Hi, I just signed up for Tonik and used the link from Blackdog.

Below is my referral link if any one wants to use it. Please add https before it. Many thanks.
    ://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/jw1ax-d6e6d98d09
    • Smiley Riley
    • By Smiley Riley 17th Feb 18, 11:23 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Smiley Riley
    I will be switching to Tonik on the 19th Feb. I used heatherw_01 as a referral.
    If anyone would like to use my referral link below or my name Sarah Riley I'd be extremely grateful.
    ://tonikenergy.mention-me.com/m/ol/bi5yk-ed8afd7195
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

618Posts Today

5,724Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin