Missy's spend £10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary

Comments

• missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Oooh thanks Hun!! It's my one vice! I love nice smelling clothes And always get the nicest smelling fabric conditioners!

Went to sainsburys today and spent lots, not much on food, mostly on school stuff like lunch boxes and drinks bottles, winter stuff like vests and socks and slippers, might have treated myself to a new notebook, the small ones to some dressing up clothes and new fabric conditioner that I now can't use 'sigh'.
    Definitely need to eBay stuff this weekend to try and claw some money back!
  • I have to eBay this weekend too! Around formula 1 of course ;)

My mums always smells good! I'm always jealous because non-bio all smells similar :rotfl: I do love a good conditioner though (and one thing I always buy branded :o)
  • laurenh1
    laurenh1 Posts: 765 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I love the persil 3 in 1 pods, they are a luxury item but they smell lovely:) have you signed up to supersavvyme? They put coupon up for things like that and occasionally offer trials of things in exchange for feedback.
    I am officially on a saving September!! I need to stick to budget to recover fron August.
    Work owe me nearly 100 pound in expenses too, it was meant to go in Wed but I haven't seen it yet and I always feel sooo awkward about asking for money.
    Your inventive coffee made me giggle, I cannot function without a brew!!xx
  • missymoo81
    Why can't I sleep?! Crazy!
  • I was just thinking the same! Think there's something in the air!
  • missymoo81
    Ok busy day today. Delivering the ex bike for nan and grandad and I need to pick up a chair and deliver that to my sister! Have a cuppa with nan and grandad then my sister is taking me out for birthday lunch as she's working Tuesday. I need to tidy up a bit and do some work! Tomorrow is my full cleaning day.
  • Have a lovely day Missy x
  • parsniphead
    parsniphead Posts: 2,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Have a nice day. A treat before cleaning day.
    1 debt v's 100 days chapter 34: T3sco bank CC £250/£525.24 47.59%

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
    TSB CARD, TSB LOAN, LLOYDS. FIVE DOWN, THREE TO GO.
  • missymoo81
    Thanks my dears, I'm home! House is depressingly messy, plan is to move my !!!! off the sofa. Load the dishwasher and put on and take on the lengthy task of sorting out ALL of the washing upstairs!!!!!
  • I'm going to have to put the washing/ironing away too! I've been waiting all afternoon for F1 qualifying so refused to go upstairs and put it away! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure