Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,413Posts
    • 42,174Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 71
    • Snozzle
    • By Snozzle 15th Sep 18, 7:44 AM
    • 51 Posts
    • 43 Thanks
    Snozzle
    I've just logged in and found an invite for correctly delivered pop up for me. No invite yesterday though when I logged in.
    • Lavandergirl
    • By Lavandergirl 16th Sep 18, 10:36 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    Lavandergirl
    Not surprised, they come out at about 1.00 a.m. so unless you are a night owl, not likely.
    • Lavandergirl
    • By Lavandergirl 16th Sep 18, 10:37 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    Lavandergirl
    As a bonus, got an e-mail inviting me back on the main panel and first posting pack due w/c 29/10 so we shall see how long I get the training smarts. Over 3 years since I was an active panelist
    • Februarycat
    • By Februarycat 16th Sep 18, 11:05 AM
    • 1,296 Posts
    • 1,745 Thanks
    Februarycat
    Not surprised, they come out at about 1.00 a.m. so unless you are a night owl, not likely.
    Originally posted by Lavandergirl

Don't think I have managed to get an invite since they have been sending them out at 1am, I use to be lucky before and got most of the invites they sent out.
    OnePoll = 40.00 11/3/16 - 40 28/12/17
    25.00 11/10/18
    Pureprofile = 20.50
    PanelOpinion = 4.90
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 16th Sep 18, 1:40 PM
    • 2,254 Posts
    • 11,597 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I must be lucky - Iogged in at 1315 and got the popup for Correctly Delivered in early October...
    Womble #7 - Running Total 21.23 $4.28 6.03 S//0.10 (10 Ukrainian kopiyki) Bds$0.10 A$0.25 NZ$0.55 C$0.89 S$0.20 zl0.12 (Polish zloty) LB0.22 (Bulgarian lev) ISKr5.0 DKr1.0 CHF0.60 R0.10 (Rand not Rupees) KD0.05 (Kuwaiti dinar) MDL0.25 (Moldovan leu) YUM 1.0 (Yugoslav dinar)
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 16th Sep 18, 3:03 PM
    • 2,117 Posts
    • 970 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    I must be lucky - Iogged in at 1315 and got the popup for Correctly Delivered in early October...
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    I cannot seem to login all day today, you obviously can.

From all of my devices and different browsers, cannot reach the login screen, the egg timer just keeps turning.

Anyone else having problems?
    • elsien
    • By elsien 16th Sep 18, 3:41 PM
    • 17,546 Posts
    • 44,352 Thanks
    elsien
    Nope, app and website both working on the phone. Try a different browser?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • Lavandergirl
    • By Lavandergirl 16th Sep 18, 3:48 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    Lavandergirl
    I must admit I got a correctly delivered during the school holidays but nothing before or since
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 16th Sep 18, 3:55 PM
    • 2,117 Posts
    • 970 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    Nope, app and website both working on the phone. Try a different browser?
    Originally posted by elsien
    Tried Safari on the ipad and chrome and firefox on PC.
    Even tried mobile data on the phone to rule out problems on broadband wifi.
    Anyone got the phone number as i cannot even contact them from the login page.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 16th Sep 18, 4:07 PM
    • 17,546 Posts
    • 44,352 Thanks
    elsien
    0800 015 3150

Doesn't say the times but from memory it's Mon-fri till mid afternionish.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

• molerat
    • By molerat 16th Sep 18, 4:40 PM
    • 19,570 Posts
    • 13,764 Thanks
    molerat
    I cannot seem to login all day today, you obviously can.

From all of my devices and different browsers, cannot reach the login screen, the egg timer just keeps turning.

Anyone else having problems?
    Originally posted by notbritishgas
    They are supposed to be down for maintenance all weekend.
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 16th Sep 18, 5:19 PM
    • 1,146 Posts
    • 2,271 Thanks
    Saetana
    Just spotted this piece of information on the website about 9am collection boxes:

Collection on Delivery
    Do you use a postbox with a collection time of 9am and have you wondered why it’s being emptied so early? Well, the answer is, it may not be. It will likely be one of many ‘Collection on Delivery’ postboxes across the country.
    Collection on Delivery is a term that describes the process of Royal Mail workers emptying certain postboxes during their delivery rounds, usually during the day, rather than as a dedicated evening pick-up. This means the collection from these boxes might not be at nine in the morning but when the postman or woman gets to it on their route.
    So, how do you know if you posted your survey item before the collection? Well, fortunately this isn’t a problem. All you need to do when posting survey items into a Collection on Delivery postbox is accurately enter the time and date you posted the item. We’ll then check against Royal Mail’s collection data to see if you posted before the box was cleared. This only applies to postboxes with a 9am collection, though – for all others, we still need you to post before the stated last collection time whenever possible.

2018 Wins: 160 Boots, 267 Vouchers, 15 Survey Credit, 120 Cash, 5 Scratchcards, DVD Player, 2 Beanie Hats, 8 T-Shirts, 10 Books, Silver Necklace/Earrings, Fitnesswear, Toiletries/Perfume/Skincare, Costume Jewellery, Chocolate, Mars Milk, Beer, Rum
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 17th Sep 18, 6:25 AM
    • 2,117 Posts
    • 970 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    0800 015 3150

Doesn't say the times but from memory it's Mon-fri till mid afternionish.
    Originally posted by elsien
    They are supposed to be down for maintenance all weekend.
    Originally posted by molerat
    Thanks to you both. I think molerat is correct as I can login this morning, but it seems strange that others were able to login.
    I am currently doing unaddressed and correctly delivered so panic over!
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 17th Sep 18, 8:36 AM
    • 1,858 Posts
    • 4,556 Thanks
    Zanderman
    As a bonus, got an e-mail inviting me back on the main panel and first posting pack due w/c 29/10 so we shall see how long I get the training smarts. Over 3 years since I was an active panelist
    Originally posted by Lavandergirl
    Don't get too excited. I recently had the invitation to go back on after 2 years off. Did the training for a few weeks and then had a message saying thanks, and they'd let me know when they had a spare slot. So, back to where I was before. Bizarre behaviour as usual from Kantar!
    • bigboystephen
    • By bigboystephen 17th Sep 18, 10:03 AM
    • 25 Posts
    • 58 Thanks
    bigboystephen
    Don't get too excited. I recently had the invitation to go back on after 2 years off. Did the training for a few weeks and then had a message saying thanks, and they'd let me know when they had a spare slot. So, back to where I was before. Bizarre behaviour as usual from Kantar!
    Originally posted by Zanderman
    i did the same a couple of months back now im waiting for a slot to become available in my area
    • elsien
    • By elsien 17th Sep 18, 3:36 PM
    • 17,546 Posts
    • 44,352 Thanks
    elsien
    Originally posted by Zanderman
    That's par for the course, they've done it on me the last 3 times. With waits of between 2 weeks and a couple of months before they change their mind and put me back on again.

• bdark2755
    • By bdark2755 21st Sep 18, 3:36 PM
    • 45 Posts
    • 39 Thanks
    bdark2755
    Very kind of Kantar to provide me 2 cubes to post on the same day, but why insist one going 1st class and one 2nd class, and one have a handwritten address and one a typed label, and yet both 'silicone moulds' are in identical boxes. It's kind of making it a bit obvious that I'm not selling stuff on ebay
    • custardy
    • By custardy 21st Sep 18, 3:47 PM
    • 34,142 Posts
    • 29,019 Thanks
    custardy
    Very kind of Kantar to provide me 2 cubes to post on the same day, but why insist one going 1st class and one 2nd class, and one have a handwritten address and one a typed label, and yet both 'silicone moulds' are in identical boxes. It's kind of making it a bit obvious that I'm not selling stuff on ebay
    Originally posted by bdark2755
    Its almost as if they are testing various aspects of the postal service..........
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 23rd Sep 18, 11:21 AM
    • 3,653 Posts
    • 1,923 Thanks
    MABLE
    Received the following message at 1.01am today
    Hello, We've noticed over the past few weeks, there have been a couple of occasions when you have posted several test items on the same day, all at one Posting Location. Please avoid posting more than two test items in a single day as this can affect the balance of the data we report to Royal Mail. If you have missed a number of postings and are catching up, feel free to spread your late items over a number of days and Posting Locations if necessary. Thank you.

Unquote.

Fair enough if it were correct. However I have only posted items on the day specified and at the the appointed date and time of day. I also never have to catch up. I have never posted more than TWO items on the same day from the same postal location. The only occasion I may post two items from the location if one is before last collection, before midday or after midday. I hasten to add the the two items would only be posted at the requested time of day.
    Last edited by MABLE; 23-09-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    • Februarycat
    • By Februarycat 23rd Sep 18, 11:31 AM
    • 1,296 Posts
    • 1,745 Thanks
    Februarycat
    Received the following message at 1.01am today
    Hello, We've noticed over the past few weeks, there have been a couple of occasions when you have posted several test items on the same day, all at one Posting Location. Please avoid posting more than two test items in a single day as this can affect the balance of the data we report to Royal Mail. If you have missed a number of postings and are catching up, feel free to spread your late items over a number of days and Posting Locations if necessary. Thank you.

Unquote.

Fair enough if it were correct. However I have only posted items on the day specified and at the the appointed date and time of day. I also never have to catch up. I have never posted more than TWO items on the same day from the same postal location. The only occasion I may post two items from the location if one is before last collection, before midday or after midday. I hasten to add the the two items would only be posted at the requested time of day.
    Originally posted by MABLE

I have just had the same message and thought I am only posting the items on the days they tell me and never had more than 2 on the same day. Maybe they have sent it out to all panellist as a reminder.
    OnePoll = 40.00 11/3/16 - 40 28/12/17
    25.00 11/10/18
    Pureprofile = 20.50
    PanelOpinion = 4.90
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

122Posts Today

1,535Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @laurawithers84: @MartinSLewis Our school is going to use your book for our new finance fortnight for year 8 students. We thought we wou?

• RT @katiejane13uk: ????????IMPORTANT - CALLING ALL LEASEHOLDERS TO COMPLETE???????? @mhclg Leasehold Reform Consultation closes this month. This is the?

• Just sent a text about postgrad loans. My Swype text auto-corrected it to pothead loans. Does it know something I don't?

• Follow Martin