Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,415Posts
    • 42,182Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 70
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 10th Sep 18, 6:13 PM
    • 1,146 Posts
    • 2,271 Thanks
    Saetana
    I got a message back from TNS about the 5 Love2Shop vouchers for doing the Unaddressed Mail Survey - apparently they are now sent out 7 weeks from the start date of your stint on the UM survey! I started one on 30th July so, by my reckoning, they will not send out my voucher until next week. That is definitely longer than it used to be before they changed to the new website
    2018 Wins: 160 Boots, 267 Vouchers, 15 Survey Credit, 120 Cash, 5 Scratchcards, DVD Player, 2 Beanie Hats, 8 T-Shirts, 10 Books, Silver Necklace/Earrings, Fitnesswear, Toiletries/Perfume/Skincare, Costume Jewellery, Chocolate, Mars Milk, Beer, Rum
    • babs 103
    • By babs 103 10th Sep 18, 6:19 PM
    • 88 Posts
    • 746 Thanks
    babs 103
    Going Live
    This is my first week of going live, I've had smarts sent to me and I have to send my first one out later this week, it's to someone fairly near me and I have an urge to slip a piece of paper in saying Hi you're my first 'live one'.

I obviously don't get out much!!!!!

Quot Libros, Quam Breve Tempus

SPC #11 025 - 207.12
    • command
    • By command 11th Sep 18, 8:14 PM
    • 195 Posts
    • 216 Thanks
    command
    Since the website changed to newer one, I have not had any correctly delivered survey invitations. I used to get one about every month!
    • Locky
    • By Locky 11th Sep 18, 10:49 PM
    • 949 Posts
    • 2,793 Thanks
    Locky
    Since the website changed to newer one, I have not had any correctly delivered survey invitations. I used to get one about every month!
    Originally posted by command

Try checking at 1am!

I've only had a couple since the new website and I used to get them a lot more regularly too.
    • quoia
    • By quoia 12th Sep 18, 1:23 AM
    • 13,141 Posts
    • 141,562 Thanks
    quoia
    Heads up !

We're conducting routine maintenance, so Postal Platform will be offline for a few hours from 8am on Thursday 13th September. If you are unable to login, please check back a little later.
    10 September 2018

There will be further downtime for Postal Platform this coming weekend, from Friday, right through to Monday. Please keep safe any entries you have - the site will be back up on Monday 17th September.
    10 September 2018
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ()
    () Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • daedal
    • By daedal 12th Sep 18, 9:20 AM
    • 52 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    daedal
    Originally posted by command
    Do you get an email telling you to check the platform for an invite ?
    • elsien
    • By elsien 12th Sep 18, 9:24 AM
    • 17,552 Posts
    • 44,372 Thanks
    elsien
    Do you get an email telling you to check the platform for an invite ?
    Originally posted by daedal
    Yes but the email is generated at 1 am so chances are the places will have gone by the time non night owls spot it. Having said that, I did have one the other week with place still open at a more normal time. First time it's happened though.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • command
    • By command 12th Sep 18, 10:48 AM
    • 195 Posts
    • 216 Thanks
    command
    I don’t even get an email asking me to check the platform!
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 12th Sep 18, 7:46 PM
    • 57,981 Posts
    • 238,535 Thanks
    beanielou
    Lets hope their website update is not like TS Blooming B !!!
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 12 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. MFW 2018. No 144
    • daedal
    • By daedal 13th Sep 18, 10:42 AM
    • 52 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    daedal
    I'm lucky I generally get in despite not being up at 1 am, and I'm not staying up on the off chance of an invite.

I don't see the logic of inviting people at 1 am in the UK. They really need to change that.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 13th Sep 18, 3:20 PM
    • 2,254 Posts
    • 11,598 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Up and running again...

While I'm here... the Smart Stock option now has a section labelled "On the Way to You" - I've not seen any appear here yet - have you lot? Is it "On the way from Swan Lane" or "On the way from another panellist" I wonder?
    Womble #7 - Running Total 21.23 $4.28 6.03 S//0.10 (10 Ukrainian kopiyki) Bds$0.10 A$0.25 NZ$0.55 C$0.89 S$0.20 zl0.12 (Polish zloty) LB0.22 (Bulgarian lev) ISKr5.0 DKr1.0 CHF0.60 R0.10 (Rand not Rupees) KD0.05 (Kuwaiti dinar) MDL0.25 (Moldovan leu) YUM 1.0 (Yugoslav dinar)
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 13th Sep 18, 4:31 PM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 2,692 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    Update not improved anything. What clown thought that it would idea to have white writing on a light blue background? On the Receiver Data Entry page I am sure I have clicked cancel instead of submit a few times, maybe that is why I have a so many smarts that are not registered to me.
    GONE ENGLAND
    • molerat
    • By molerat 13th Sep 18, 4:51 PM
    • 19,572 Posts
    • 13,768 Thanks
    molerat
    Up and running again...

While I'm here... the Smart Stock option now has a section labelled "On the Way to You" - I've not seen any appear here yet - have you lot? Is it "On the way from Swan Lane" or "On the way from another panellist" I wonder?
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    I have had it, they are coming from TNS.
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • custardy
    • By custardy 13th Sep 18, 4:52 PM
    • 34,142 Posts
    • 29,019 Thanks
    custardy
    I'm lucky I generally get in despite not being up at 1 am, and I'm not staying up on the off chance of an invite.

I don't see the logic of inviting people at 1 am in the UK. They really need to change that.
    Originally posted by daedal
    why? People have all day until the invites are gone.
    They obviously are getting their quota
    • quoia
    • By quoia 13th Sep 18, 5:55 PM
    • 13,141 Posts
    • 141,562 Thanks
    quoia
    Up and running again...

Originally posted by NBLondon
    It's not something new, it's been there since the Postal Platform went live for us.
    I've had notifications 3 times that some are on the way - usually they turn up the following day.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ()
    () Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • elsien
    • By elsien 14th Sep 18, 5:22 PM
    • 17,552 Posts
    • 44,372 Thanks
    elsien
    Just logged on and got a correctly delivered invite. Late afternoon. Pleasant surprise that it's still there as I'd completely overlooked the 1am email.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 14th Sep 18, 6:39 PM
    • 4,504 Posts
    • 79,076 Thanks
    Chrisv
    Thanks elsien, got it
    Not wanting something is as good as possessing it Donald Horban
    • BookWorm
    • By BookWorm 14th Sep 18, 8:13 PM
    • 2,314 Posts
    • 14,000 Thanks
    BookWorm
    Just logged on and got a correctly delivered invite. Late afternoon. Pleasant surprise that it's still there as I'd completely overlooked the 1am email.
    Originally posted by elsien

I picked up the 1am email when I got up at 5.30am, logged in and found nothing, so presumed I had missed out. Logged on tonight to log an item for unadressed, and low and behold there was a correctly delivered pop up for me. Very surprised, so accepted quickly!
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 14th Sep 18, 8:40 PM
    • 8,402 Posts
    • 29,526 Thanks
    Primrose
    Hey thank you! I too was disappointed that I seemed to have missed out even though i responded at 8am. Just logged on again after reading your email and find that my invitation popped up too!
    • BookWorm
    • By BookWorm 14th Sep 18, 10:43 PM
    • 2,314 Posts
    • 14,000 Thanks
    BookWorm
    Aww pleased that it was helpful.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

25Posts Today

3,888Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've just heard about the 8 month pregnant woman shot through the stomach by a crossbow. Its both evil and medie? https://t.co/hQTOxWiXhj

• Major new guide... Brexit, what it means for you and your finances: M mortgages, savings, flights, consumer rights? https://t.co/SXCMG2qXwX

• Have you haggled on the high street in the last year? If so who with and did you succeed? Please vote in this week? https://t.co/fdzmmFfA4u

• Follow Martin