Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,175Posts
    • 41,488Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 47
    • Moll
    • By Moll 12th May 18, 12:37 PM
    • 233 Posts
    • 1,767 Thanks
    Moll
    If you are happy to PM your address I can send you a book of stamps.
    Originally posted by beanielou

I have sent you a PM .. THANKYOU SO MUCH x
    • Lavandergirl
    • By Lavandergirl 12th May 18, 12:59 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    Lavandergirl
    Me too, why send these invites out at 01.09 and then only night owls get them. By the time I logged on at 08.30 needless to say they were all gone. I haven't even been an active panellist for going on three years now. Had one invite about 18 months ago which I had to decline due to forthcoming holidays and never invited back since. Is this normal?
    • anamenottaken
    • By anamenottaken 12th May 18, 1:50 PM
    • 4,146 Posts
    • 3,628 Thanks
    anamenottaken
    They sent me a smart as I was "running low" at the same time as requesting I return a smart to them.
    Originally posted by littlemoney
    It may be that the one to be returned needed re-charging.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 14th May 18, 9:04 AM
    • 18,920 Posts
    • 13,091 Thanks
    molerat
    Got some unaddressed last week but nothing on the list so can't tick the other items box (it can only be ticked if there are items listed).
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 14th May 18, 9:35 AM
    • 2,291 Posts
    • 2,030 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Got some unaddressed last week but nothing on the list so can't tick the other items box (it can only be ticked if there are items listed).
    Originally posted by molerat
    I've been able to enter Other items when nothing specific is showing. I just picked the date, clicked on the middle of the Other box and entered the amount.
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 14th May 18, 9:47 AM
    • 2,095 Posts
    • 956 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    Agree with choc but I think if you do not enter the date first then the other box does not work.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 14th May 18, 11:27 AM
    • 18,920 Posts
    • 13,091 Thanks
    molerat
    When I click on a date the "other" box disappears.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 14th May 18, 11:45 AM
    • 1,872 Posts
    • 10,006 Thanks
    NBLondon
    This what I was debating with Quoia about weeks back... Click into the next tab over for "Received this week but not sure when" and come back and you should be able to do it. Then once you have a tile with things to look out for and have entered one of those it will behave as expected - select date then enter number of items.
    Womble #7 - Running Total £9.85 $2.12 €5.26 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 NZ$0.05 C$0.89 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50 R0.10 (Rand not Rupees)
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 14th May 18, 1:23 PM
    • 2,095 Posts
    • 956 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    When I click on a date the "other" box disappears.
    In my case that is what happens when I have finished the unaddressed stint.
    I finished about 2 weeks ago and the unaddressed still shows in the left hand list and still opens up the unaddressed page but clicking on a date gives the same result as you.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 14th May 18, 2:21 PM
    • 18,920 Posts
    • 13,091 Thanks
    molerat
    Ooops - I thought last week was wk3, it was actually week 4 so finished Didn't get anything in wk1
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 15th May 18, 10:23 PM
    • 2,291 Posts
    • 2,030 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Ooops - I thought last week was wk3, it was actually week 4 so finished Didn't get anything in wk1
    Hehe, that got me the first time I did the Unaddressed on the new system too so you're not alone.
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 16th May 18, 7:38 PM
    • 1,522 Posts
    • 2,650 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    They have excelled themselves today they sent me another 4 smarts with the same cover letter that I am running low.

Anyone want 5 smarts?
    Originally posted by dobbiesloan
    received a letter today with a smart and an R/number. Not had any posting packs etc. maybe the have put me back on the panel without telling me. Can someone post the link to the website please?
    GONE ENGLAND
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 16th May 18, 10:17 PM
    • 1,522 Posts
    • 2,650 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    Wow
    wow it gets better, managed to log in and I've got a message to tell me I'm today's winner, £10 love to shop voucher in the post.
    Submitted the details of this mornings letter and it says return the smart. Now got 6 smarts with no envelope to send them back.
    No smarts showing in my smart stock.
    They used to have a request stationary button, can't see it on this new dash board thing.
    GONE ENGLAND
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 16th May 18, 10:18 PM
    • 55,432 Posts
    • 222,293 Thanks
    beanielou
    wow it gets better, managed to log in and I've got a message to tell me I'm today's winner, £10 love to shop voucher in the post.
    Submitted the details of this mornings letter and it says return the smart. Now got 6 smarts with no envelope to send them back.
    They used to have a request stationary button, can't see it on this new dash board thing.
    Send them a message via the website.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger.
    • quoia
    • By quoia 16th May 18, 10:29 PM
    • 13,104 Posts
    • 141,517 Thanks
    quoia
    Click on this link after you have logged in

https://tnspostalplatformrm.tnsglobal.com/Help/Detail?ID=170

and follow the instructions

How do I make a request to get more SMART return envelopes?

Just click on the below button, press send and we will do the rest. You should get your SMART return envelopes delivered in about 5-10 days after you send the request.

Please do not to add anything to the message as it will not be read, only processed automatically as a SMART envelope request.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • sheep-ali
    • By sheep-ali 17th May 18, 11:48 AM
    • 558 Posts
    • 600 Thanks
    sheep-ali
    Went to log in this morning to see if there were any invites because I have not had a single email from them since the site change but it would not let me in and a message came up to say that I was not allowed access to the surveys.
    Unable to contact them because they do not recognise my email address.
    All very strange after all these years.
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 17th May 18, 1:01 PM
    • 55,432 Posts
    • 222,293 Thanks
    beanielou
    [QUOTE=sheep-ali;74296308]Went to log in this morning to see if there were any invites because I have not had a single email from them since the site change but it would not let me in and a message came up to say that I was not allowed access to the surveys.
    All very strange after all these years.[/QUOTE

]
    Phone them.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger.
    • es5595
    • By es5595 17th May 18, 1:30 PM
    • 81 Posts
    • 98 Thanks
    es5595
    Well I’ve just had next weeks stuff come through, eight items to send, including two cubes?!
    Not impressed!
    • quoia
    • By quoia 17th May 18, 2:46 PM
    • 13,104 Posts
    • 141,517 Thanks
    quoia
    Went to log in this morning to see if there were any invites because I have not had a single email from them since the site change but it would not let me in and a message came up to say that I was not allowed access to the surveys.
    All very strange after all these years.
    Originally posted by sheep-ali
    Have you EVER logged in to the new site?
    Or would today be the first time ?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 17th May 18, 2:52 PM
    • 8,107 Posts
    • 28,336 Thanks
    Primrose
    Well I!!!8217;ve just had next weeks stuff come through, eight items to send, including two cubes?!
    Not impressed!
    Originally posted by es5595
    Maybe you're in a postal survey area where they're very short of candidates and don't have enough samples being sent to accurately meet their benchmark criteria so you're having to work overtime ?

Have lost track of when this current posting wave is due to end. It seems to have gone on for ever this time.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,119Posts Today

8,630Users online

Martin's Twitter