Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Just received my final posting pack with 12 first class, 4 large letter and a presentation pack. I’ve always received the presentation pack separately in the past. Game of Thrones pack which my daughter claimed within two minutes of opening . The time has flown this time. See you in 6 months. :)
  • Ive just checked the panel zone website and it says if I can't post on the correct day to post the same day next week, has anyone done this ok?
    Its snowing heavens high here, the roads are terrible and I have a cube to post this morning and tomorrow morning.
    I don't fancy risking my car and insurance to do the 8 mile round trip to the post office, I have no other reason to leave the house today or tomorrow.
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors :j
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    saving-mad wrote: »
    Ive just checked the panel zone website and it says if I can't post on the correct day to post the same day next week, has anyone done this ok?
    Its snowing heavens high here, the roads are terrible and I have a cube to post this morning and tomorrow morning.
    I don't fancy risking my car and insurance to do the 8 mile round trip to the post office, I have no other reason to leave the house today or tomorrow.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5688834

This comes up regularly and is in the FAqs at the start of this thread for that very reason.
    Q) I will be unable to post on the day of the schedule as I can't get to the Post Office or Post Box. What should I do?

A) Keep hold of the item and post it the following week on the same day as on the schedule. If you can't post the week after post it two weeks after.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,692 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I posted a letter Monday, this week which was scheduled for last Monday.

I had run out of Smarts, and was advised to do this. There shouldn't be a problem.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,848 Forumite
    molerat wrote: »
    Christmas 2017 presentation pack, 12 x 1st Christmas and 4 x 1L received today.
    Goodbye for now letter along with Game of Thrones presentation, 12 x 1st & 4 x 1L received today. They really don't have a clue do they :D
  • fraserbooks
    fraserbooks Posts: 342 Forumite
    I received a signed for letter today. I felt sorry for the postman struggling through the snow with it. No lucky smart.
  • aninymoose
    aninymoose Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Goodbye for now letter along with Game of Thrones presentation, 12 x 1st & 4 x 1L received today. They really don't have a clue do they :D

No they really don’t
    aninymoose wrote: »
    Just received my final posting pack with 12 first class, 4 large letter and a presentation pack. I’ve always received the presentation pack separately in the past. Game of Thrones pack which my daughter claimed within two minutes of opening . The time has flown this time. See you in 6 months. :)

Just received another posting pack for week starting 12 March :(
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,848 Forumite
    aninymoose wrote: »
    No they really don’t

Just received another posting pack for week starting 12 March :(
    Send them a query " I thought I had finished" e-mail and they will send out an apology and another final stamps pack.
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That happened to me too. I thought I'd finished but then got another four items to post the week after next. Most odd.
  • aninymoose
    aninymoose Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Send them a query " I thought I had finished" e-mail and they will send out an apology and another final stamps pack.

Thanks I’ll give it a go
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport