Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,416Posts
    • 42,182Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 45
    • littlemoney
    • By littlemoney 1st May 18, 3:58 PM
    • 255 Posts
    • 181 Thanks
    littlemoney
    Posting times
    Has anyone else noticed recently that posting times seem to be before last collection for all items rather than either before miday, after miday or before last collection as previously
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 1st May 18, 4:17 PM
    • 2,188 Posts
    • 2,421 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    Hi

My postings this week say before midday, after midday and before last collection. Next week's are before and after midday.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 2nd May 18, 9:09 AM
    • 2,254 Posts
    • 11,598 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Still collected by RM. Just not a sturdy due to more secure indoor location.
    Originally posted by custardy
    That one is.. but are there still private boxes? Owned by the property holder but cleared by RM by local agreement. When I worked at King's College Hospital; there was one in the front entrance that was marked as such and collected once a day around 5pm. These presumably wouldn't have a number and information sheet (so you couldn't log it with TNS) but the local collection office would have it listed on a round somewhere.
    Womble #7 - Running Total £21.23 $4.28 Ä6.03 S//0.10 (10 Ukrainian kopiyki) Bds$0.10 A$0.25 NZ$0.55 C$0.89 S$0.20 zl0.12 (Polish zloty) LB0.22 (Bulgarian lev) ISKr5.0 DKr1.0 CHF0.60 R0.10 (Rand not Rupees) KD0.05 (Kuwaiti dinar) MDL0.25 (Moldovan leu) YUM 1.0 (Yugoslav dinar)
    • lesliejack
    • By lesliejack 4th May 18, 12:42 PM
    • 1,561 Posts
    • 11,306 Thanks
    lesliejack
    I am struggling to contact them, does anyone have a phone number?
    when I fill in the contact form it comes up as error.
    Many thanks
    essex girl in exile
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 4th May 18, 5:22 PM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 2,692 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    They sent me a smart as they could tell from their records that I am running low. Maybe the reason for this is that I finished my stint weeks ago.
    GONE ENGLAND
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 4th May 18, 7:50 PM
    • 409 Posts
    • 1,562 Thanks
    cherie1122
    I received a card from Royal Mail saying they had an item of mail for me with insufficient postage on it. I had to send the card back with £2 worth of stamps and they would send me my letter. I did this and received a test item so I contacted TMS asking for £2 refund. They told me that I should have contacted them before sending my own stamps to get the item - I'm wondering how I could have possibly known it was a test item as it could easily have been personal post addressed to me. Most odd!

They said they are going to send me some stamps to reimburse me.

• beanielou
    • By beanielou 4th May 18, 8:18 PM
    • 57,981 Posts
    • 238,566 Thanks
    beanielou
    I received a card from Royal Mail saying they had an item of mail for me with insufficient postage on it. I had to send the card back with £2 worth of stamps and they would send me my letter. I did this and received a test item so I contacted TMS asking for £2 refund. They told me that I should have contacted them before sending my own stamps to get the item - I'm wondering how I could have possibly known it was a test item as it could easily have been personal post addressed to me. Most odd!

They said they are going to send me some stamps to reimburse me.
    Originally posted by cherie1122
    Maybe you are meant to be a mind reader!
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 12 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. MFW 2018. No 144
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 6th May 18, 3:22 PM
    • 2,305 Posts
    • 2,037 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Received a test letter today, which is rather strange as it's a Sunday of a holiday weekend.

Looked outside but couldn't see a Postman so I assume it was misdelivered yesterday to someone who then put it through my door.

Just logged it and of course the site queried the date as being a Sunday, don't worry Kantar, I'm as confused as you!
    • anamenottaken
    • By anamenottaken 8th May 18, 6:42 PM
    • 4,146 Posts
    • 3,628 Thanks
    anamenottaken
    Anyone else not too keen on the fact that receivers' Christian names are now being revealed to the sender and not just first initial anymore? It's only online and not on the printed sheets/labels
    Originally posted by CAPTAINBLONDECHICK

And today I noticed that a business posting I received included my first name and not just initial.
    • Moll
    • By Moll 8th May 18, 9:01 PM
    • 272 Posts
    • 2,135 Thanks
    Moll
    im just starting back again after the 6 month period , How long has the new system been up and running for entering data etc ? Is it easier than the old system ? All looks a bit alien to me , but ill plod on
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 9th May 18, 9:48 AM
    • 409 Posts
    • 1,562 Thanks
    cherie1122
    I like the new system but some people prefer the old one. Now it's settled down a bit it's not too bad. Welcome back Moll. I'm still waiting for my 6 month break, they keep telling me it's due but then they keep sending me items to post LOL.

• beanielou
    • By beanielou 9th May 18, 11:11 AM
    • 57,981 Posts
    • 238,566 Thanks
    beanielou
    I like the new system but some people prefer the old one. Now it's settled down a bit it's not too bad. Welcome back Moll. I'm still waiting for my 6 month break, they keep telling me it's due but then they keep sending me items to post LOL.
    I am the same.
    Been on it since September.

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Keep plodding***
    • Lavandergirl
    • By Lavandergirl 9th May 18, 12:35 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    Lavandergirl
    I'm the opposite, not been on for over a couple of years now. Still do the Correctly and Unaddressed when I can get on them due to timings of invitations being received
    • Busylizzie
    • By Busylizzie 9th May 18, 2:17 PM
    • 2,798 Posts
    • 41,637 Thanks
    Busylizzie
    I am the same.
    Been on it since September.
    Originally posted by beanielou
    Since August for me Keep getting emails saying I'm finishing but the postings keep on coming!!
    • aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 9th May 18, 2:37 PM
    • 137 Posts
    • 254 Thanks
    aninymoose
    Since August for me Keep getting emails saying I'm finishing but the postings keep on coming!!
    Originally posted by Busylizzie
    Iím the same as you, been on panel since August. Three emails saying Iím finishing but they kept coming. However, I have nothing to post next week so maybe I am finally resting. I have 6 smarts in stock and they have asked for 4 back. Think I might just stick all 6 in
    • Busylizzie
    • By Busylizzie 9th May 18, 2:47 PM
    • 2,798 Posts
    • 41,637 Thanks
    Busylizzie
    Iím the same as you, been on panel since August. Three emails saying Iím finishing but they kept coming. However, I have nothing to post next week so maybe I am finally resting. I have 6 smarts in stock and they have asked for 4 back. Think I might just stick all 6 in
    Originally posted by aninymoose
    I still have this week and two more weeks at the moment.....
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 9th May 18, 3:35 PM
    • 8,402 Posts
    • 29,529 Thanks
    Primrose
    I've lost track. This current long posting wave seems to have gone on for ever and I,ve just received another batch of five items to post. It may be that a lot of people have dropped out, either because posting the cubes is becom8ng increasingly difficult to fit 8nto their routine or they have lots of blank spaces th eu can't fill in certain areas so the rest of us have to make up the slack for them to have sufficient numbers to justify their regulatory returns for efficiency I itoeing purposes.

I know the cubes are necessary so their parcel delivery performance can be equally measured but to be honest I'm beginning to find that part of the survey an increasing chore, not to mention the fact that I,m sure the person in the post office now knows what I'm doing so I'm probably marked down is their book as one of the "snitchers"
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 9th May 18, 3:46 PM
    • 57,981 Posts
    • 238,566 Thanks
    beanielou
    I've lost track. This current long posting wave seems to have gone on for ever and I,ve just received another batch of five items to post. It may be that a lot of people have dropped out, either because posting the cubes is becom8ng increasingly difficult to fit 8nto their routine or they have lots of blank spaces th eu can't fill in certain areas so the rest of us have to make up the slack for them to have sufficient numbers to justify their regulatory returns for efficiency I itoeing purposes.

I know the cubes are necessary so their parcel delivery performance can be equally measured but to be honest I'm beginning to find that part of the survey an increasing chore, not to mention the fact that I,m sure the person in the post office now knows what I'm doing so I'm probably marked down is their book as one of the "snitchers"
    Originally posted by Primrose
    I am also finding the cubes a chore.
    As I live in a small place I only have one PO I can go too & I feel I stick out like a sore thumb with them.

***Keep plodding***
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 9th May 18, 6:32 PM
    • 1,146 Posts
    • 2,271 Thanks
    Saetana
    I finished retraining two weeks ago and am now on hold waiting to go back on the main survey. Usually that means I get my first real posting pack within a couple of weeks but nothing so far - wonder if they are having issues with switching participants around after their 6 month(ish) stint? Given some people seem to have been kept on the main survey for longer than usual...
    2018 Wins: £160 Boots, £267 Vouchers, £15 Survey Credit, £120 Cash, £5 Scratchcards, DVD Player, 2 Beanie Hats, 8 T-Shirts, 10 Books, Silver Necklace/Earrings, Fitnesswear, Toiletries/Perfume/Skincare, Costume Jewellery, Chocolate, Mars Milk, Beer, Rum
    • steve6363
    • By steve6363 9th May 18, 7:48 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 208 Thanks
    steve6363
    I finished retraining two weeks ago and am now on hold waiting to go back on the main survey. Usually that means I get my first real posting pack within a couple of weeks but nothing so far - wonder if they are having issues with switching participants around after their 6 month(ish) stint? Given some people seem to have been kept on the main survey for longer than usual...
    Originally posted by Saetana
    im starting back after abut a 2 year break I thought I was never going to get back on the panel
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,140Posts Today

8,352Users online

Martin's Twitter