Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,239Posts
    • 41,812Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 40
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 11th Apr 18, 2:05 PM
    • 56,279 Posts
    • 227,718 Thanks
    beanielou
    Yep, was expecting to finish at end of March but they still keep sending stuff.

Was rather looking forward to a break
    Originally posted by Busylizzie
    Yes, I was also looking forward to a wee break.
    It is the ones that you have to go to the post office with that I cant be bothered with!
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. MFW 2018. No 144
    • aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 11th Apr 18, 2:30 PM
    • 133 Posts
    • 249 Thanks
    aninymoose
    I was about to finish my six months just a few weeks ago and then they installed the new portal. I asked them what was going on as I keep getting items to post and I thought I was due to finish. They said that the panel rotation was switched off at the moment and it was up to me whether I carried on or not. Has anybody else had this? I'm quite happy to carry on.
    Originally posted by cherie1122
    Yep me too. Iíve told them Iím happy to carry on it but if it goes on much longer I want another presentation pack.
    • P2TKL
    • By P2TKL 11th Apr 18, 10:38 PM
    • 1,611 Posts
    • 10,501 Thanks
    P2TKL
    I'm on the unaddressed Mail survey at the moment and I'm trying to enter Mail received but not pictured. It says enter number of items on the tile after selecting a date. Every time I enter the date the tile disappears....I'm going round in circles!! Can anyone help please ?
    • retiredandskint
    • By retiredandskint 12th Apr 18, 10:21 AM
    • 724 Posts
    • 4,544 Thanks
    retiredandskint
    I received the wrong item two days ago, the portal wouldn't let me enter the details so I sent them a message. Still not had a reply.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 12th Apr 18, 11:13 AM
    • 1,997 Posts
    • 10,404 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I'm on the unaddressed Mail survey at the moment and I'm trying to enter Mail received but not pictured. It says enter number of items on the tile after selecting a date. Every time I enter the date the tile disappears....I'm going round in circles!! Can anyone help please ?
    Originally posted by P2TKL
    Either...

Click on Confirm Missing Items then click back to Add Unaddressed Mail to make the hand tile re-appear (my solution)

or

Click on the hand tile first - get an error message telling you to enter the date - then enter the date then enter the number of items (quoia's solution)

Which one works may depend on the browser and device you are using...
    Womble #7 - Running Total £9.94 $2.54 Ä5.31 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.10 NZ$0.55 C$0.89 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50 R0.10 (Rand not Rupees) KD0.05 (Kuwaiti fils)
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 12th Apr 18, 11:17 AM
    • 1,997 Posts
    • 10,404 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I got exactly the same message for a 2nd win in 2 consecutive weeks but I think they might have sent it in error as I!!!8217;m not on the winners list for the 10th
    Originally posted by mustbemad
    I did wonder if it was a glitch If it had said "today's draw" I would have been less hopeful but as it explicitly says 10th April - I fully intend to chase them up if they don't send it.
    Last edited by NBLondon; 12-04-2018 at 11:18 AM. Reason: correct typo
    Womble #7 - Running Total £9.94 $2.54 Ä5.31 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.10 NZ$0.55 C$0.89 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50 R0.10 (Rand not Rupees) KD0.05 (Kuwaiti fils)
    • mustbemad
    • By mustbemad 12th Apr 18, 11:35 AM
    • 572 Posts
    • 363 Thanks
    mustbemad
    I did wonder if it was a glitch If it had said "today's draw" I would have been less hopeful but as it explicitly says 10th April - I fully intend to chase them up if they don't send it.
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    My message said I was drawn on the 10th as well, is your name on the list for the 10th? Mine isnít , hopefully the postman knocks with a special delivery letter today though
    Debt free as of June 2013 and never getting into anything other than mortgage debt in the future
    • wirewolf
    • By wirewolf 12th Apr 18, 2:57 PM
    • 53 Posts
    • 358 Thanks
    wirewolf
    Just on the Unaddressed Mail and Correctly Delivered Surveys, I saw an invite for the next Correctly Delivered survey on the portal itself. The following day I got two emails inviting me to the same survey.

Suffice to say, if the places fill up as quickly as they say they do, it's doubtful the invite would've been there even if I hadn't seen it on the portal the day before.

I had a couple of emails at the start of this year which I checked pretty quickly, but there were no invites on the portal. Presumably the emails are being sent out too late.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 12th Apr 18, 3:56 PM
    • 1,997 Posts
    • 10,404 Thanks
    NBLondon
    My message said I was drawn on the 10th as well, is your name on the list for the 10th?
    Nope - but they sent me an e-mail so I'm going to ask then where it is if I haven't had the letter (or the red card) by Saturday. If they then try and claim it was a mistake, I shall get Mchambers to help me complain and get some stamps instead
    • Pomdren
    • By Pomdren 12th Apr 18, 11:28 PM
    • 792 Posts
    • 18,169 Thanks
    Pomdren
    Just on the Unaddressed Mail and Correctly Delivered Surveys, I saw an invite for the next Correctly Delivered survey on the portal itself. The following day I got two emails inviting me to the same survey.

Suffice to say, if the places fill up as quickly as they say they do, it's doubtful the invite would've been there even if I hadn't seen it on the portal the day before.

I had a couple of emails at the start of this year which I checked pretty quickly, but there were no invites on the portal. Presumably the emails are being sent out too late.
    Originally posted by wirewolf
    I had the same experience, except I saw the invite on the portal twice over a span of a couple of days and got two emails inviting me to it the following day (though by then there was no pop up on the portal).

It prompted me to try out their message system and ask if I was actually signed up to it as there was no sign on the portal and I'd accepted it via pop up and then been sent an email invite. If I've already joined why would they invite me afterwards. It took them a further three days to reply, and I was merely sent some generic text about it being on a first-come, first-served basis, they'll email you and if there's no pop up then you missed out. They'd clearly not read my message as I'd had the pop up and then been emailed.

By that time there was an Unaddressed Survey option on the left, and there was no way to reply to their generic text message anyway, so I let the issue drop unheard. The survey begins on Monday and since I'm not on the main panel at the moment (I'm sure it's been more than 6 months) it'll be my first experience of using the site. I think I'll be relying on tips on here to get by, as they are seemingly so overwhelmed with people needing help that they don't have time to read the content of the messages they're sent.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 13th Apr 18, 9:20 AM
    • 16,913 Posts
    • 42,693 Thanks
    elsien
    I usually access the portal on my phone. Do the pop ups show up on phones, does anyone know, or would it be better to use the laptop. Which would probably rule me out to be honest, because I'd have to wait till after work and the emails seem to come earlier in the day.

I'm not generally averse to change and there are bits of the new one I prefer, but the old portal was far more intuitive to use without needing to rummage around for instructions.
    Last edited by elsien; 13-04-2018 at 9:22 AM.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 13th Apr 18, 9:33 AM
    • 1,997 Posts
    • 10,404 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Logged in this morning to update Correctly Delivered and got this message:
    Support Team sent a message13 Apr 2018 - 01:06
    Hello, Just a reminder - the Unaddressed Mail survey starts this coming Monday. If there's anything you're not sure about, please visit our Help section. Thanks for taking part!
    So I've now finished the extra-long one for Feb-March and going straight on to a standard one - I think. So loads of L2S to come in a few weeks to replace the £30 I spent last weekend.
    • LalalaLindy
    • By LalalaLindy 13th Apr 18, 11:13 AM
    • 66 Posts
    • 585 Thanks
    LalalaLindy
    Pomdren that has been my experience too - they donít seem to respond to the question that you have actually asked and you end up having to work things out for yourself. I thought it was me that was really bad at wording the question.
    JAN GC: £409.00/£390 + 10 NSD ** FEB GC: £388.40/£390 + 10 NSD
    MAR GC: £428.96/£390 + 9 NSD ** APR GC: £137.38/£390 + 5 NSD

LBM 23/09/13 - DFD 08/10/17
    • mustbemad
    • By mustbemad 13th Apr 18, 5:04 PM
    • 572 Posts
    • 363 Thanks
    mustbemad
    Nope - but they sent me an e-mail so I'm going to ask then where it is if I haven't had the letter (or the red card) by Saturday. If they then try and claim it was a mistake, I shall get Mchambers to help me complain and get some stamps instead
    Yay I got my voucher today, strangely the slip says my name was drawn on the 12th and not the 10th but Iím not on that list either!

I also got the email saying the unaddressed survey starts next week, oops, Iíve been doing it this week as it appeared on my list, I guess thatís why there have been no pictures
    Debt free as of June 2013 and never getting into anything other than mortgage debt in the future
    • kazzybabes
    • By kazzybabes 13th Apr 18, 7:49 PM
    • 285 Posts
    • 478 Thanks
    kazzybabes
    Somehow I have managed to get on the correctly delivered and unadressed survey starting on Monday! I will be doing all 3 at the same time! Is this going to be a nightmare? I have never done the other surveys before, i thought I would have got an information pack on what to do so hoping the help sections are good on the new website!
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 13th Apr 18, 8:21 PM
    • 56,279 Posts
    • 227,718 Thanks
    beanielou
    Also doing all three next week.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. MFW 2018. No 144
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 14th Apr 18, 2:20 PM
    • 1,997 Posts
    • 10,404 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Yay I got my voucher today, strangely the slip says my name was drawn on the 12th and not the 10th but Iím not on that list either!
    I got a WYWO red crad yesterday so will b egoing to pick mine up hopefully...
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 14th Apr 18, 2:26 PM
    • 1,997 Posts
    • 10,404 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Either...

Click on Confirm Missing Items then click back to Add Unaddressed Mail to make the hand tile re-appear (my solution)
    I have made a discovery... Up to now, I have only ever seen the "Other items not Listed" hamd tile - which disappears when I click the date. Today - two new tiles have appeared with leaflets to look out for. If I select the date first - the "other items" hand disappears but not the specific items. If I select the the "other items" hand I get the error message to select a date. If I select a "specific item" tile it ticks that box but no error message.

Which makes me think the designer/coder assumed you would always follow a sequence of tick the specific items then tick for other items then select date. They didn't plan for no specific item received but other item received as a possibility.
    • nanto3girls
    • By nanto3girls 14th Apr 18, 3:16 PM
    • 5,117 Posts
    • 80,653 Thanks
    nanto3girls
    Is anyone having problems logging in on their phone.
    I keeps telling me i've used wrong email/password.
    Never had any problem when it was the old site.
    Maybe can only do it on an iphone.
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 14th Apr 18, 3:57 PM
    • 3,602 Posts
    • 1,884 Thanks
    MABLE
    Well the email arrived advising all systems go for Monday 16 April for unaddressed mail. Logged on to site and was greeted with a nice coloured picture of a Pizza.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

621Posts Today

6,571Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin