Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,021Posts
    • 41,163Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 39
    • littlemoney
    • By littlemoney 10th Apr 18, 4:16 PM
    • 232 Posts
    • 128 Thanks
    littlemoney
    Ditto, but cannot log onto website, it was fine earlier.
    Originally posted by wideband
    Ditto. Web site log in page is not loading and I have had 3 emails in less than one hour saying I have an unread message.

Has anyone been asked to return Smarts since the new web site started? I seem to be building up quite a collection.
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 10th Apr 18, 4:32 PM
    • 2,180 Posts
    • 2,407 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    Ditto. Web site log in page is not loading and I have had 3 emails in less than one hour saying I have an unread message.

Has anyone been asked to return Smarts since the new web site started? I seem to be building up quite a collection.
    Originally posted by littlemoney
    Hi

Yes, I returned 4. (The Smart Stock button had 4 highlighted in green)

Site takes ages to load and is very slow.
    Last edited by GetRealBabe; 10-04-2018 at 4:34 PM. Reason: additions
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 10th Apr 18, 4:44 PM
    • 740 Posts
    • 232 Thanks
    Mchambers

Same for me...web page says keeps saying that it is loading.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 10th Apr 18, 4:45 PM
    • 1,091 Posts
    • 2,224 Thanks
    Saetana
    I can't get the site to load either - also trying to get on to accept a new Unaddressed Mail survey invite. I've been doing it pretty much continuously since December - my favourite survey as there is so little work involved
    2018 Wins: 160 Pair of Boots, 25 Co-op Vouchers, 20 Love2Shop Vouchers, 5 Starbucks Voucher, 4 1 Scratchcards, DVD Player, 2 Beanie Hats, 2 T-Shirts, 5 Books, Silver Necklace
    • wideband
    • By wideband 10th Apr 18, 4:46 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    wideband

Yep, been asked twice to return smarts since new website launched..
    • Annft
    • By Annft 10th Apr 18, 4:55 PM
    • 75 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Annft
    logging on
    Hi I too had an invite this afternoon - well three actually, each time I try to log on the website is not playing ball. Finally loaded and then I have forgotten my password so now it has locked me out!. Can anyone tell me the email address to reset the password? When I click on the contact us fir fogotten password I fill in the details but there is a drop down that says which survey - and there's nothing ther. obviously I'm not enquiring about a survey but it won't let me go any further it keeps saying all Fields need to be completed. hope some e can help.
    • fraserbooks
    • By fraserbooks 10th Apr 18, 5:30 PM
    • 307 Posts
    • 5,555 Thanks
    fraserbooks
    I had two invites for the unaddressed mail but can't get into the site either.
    • Annft
    • By Annft 10th Apr 18, 5:31 PM
    • 75 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Annft
    hi it now says it's in maintenance mode and will back soon. let's hope it gets sorted.
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 10th Apr 18, 5:50 PM
    • 740 Posts
    • 232 Thanks
    Mchambers
    People...Moan and complain to TNS. I have and asked for compensation.

Their new website is clearly not working and has not been tested.
    Last edited by Mchambers; 10-04-2018 at 6:28 PM.
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 10th Apr 18, 6:33 PM
    • 3,482 Posts
    • 1,821 Thanks
    MABLE
    People...Moan and complain to TNS. I have and asked for compensation.

Their new website is clearly not working and has not been tested.
    Originally posted by Mchambers
    OMG you get everywhere!
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 10th Apr 18, 6:34 PM
    • 52,657 Posts
    • 206,569 Thanks
    beanielou
    I sent 8, yes eight Smarts back the other day.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 10th Apr 18, 7:02 PM
    • 1,091 Posts
    • 2,224 Thanks
    Saetana
    Site is up and running again but no invitation visible for Unaddressed Mail survey
    2018 Wins: 160 Pair of Boots, 25 Co-op Vouchers, 20 Love2Shop Vouchers, 5 Starbucks Voucher, 4 1 Scratchcards, DVD Player, 2 Beanie Hats, 2 T-Shirts, 5 Books, Silver Necklace
    • Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 10th Apr 18, 10:17 PM
    • 740 Posts
    • 232 Thanks
    Mchambers
    Site is up and running again but no invitation visible for Unaddressed Mail survey
    Originally posted by Saetana

Then complain.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 10th Apr 18, 11:03 PM
    • 16,165 Posts
    • 40,858 Thanks
    elsien
    Then complain.
    Originally posted by Mchambers
    Why?
    The surveys get booked up within minutes. I had the invite and logged in as soon as I saw it without problems but it was still too late. They're not going to compensate everyone who gets on to the site too late to fill the few available slots.
    I do wonder why you continue with TNS given that all you seem to do is complain about them.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • quoia
    • By quoia 10th Apr 18, 11:17 PM
    • 13,060 Posts
    • 141,473 Thanks
    quoia
    Hi I too had an invite this afternoon - well three actually, each time I try to log on the website is not playing ball. Finally loaded and then I have forgotten my password so now it has locked me out!. Can anyone tell me the email address to reset the password? When I click on the contact us fir fogotten password I fill in the details but there is a drop down that says which survey - and there's nothing ther. [/b]obviously I'm not enquiring about a survey but it won't let me go any further it keeps saying all Fields need to be completed. hope some e can help.
    Originally posted by Annft
    As I posted in #745

As I posted in #562

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=74013819&postcount=562

IF on the "1st page" you have clicked "SIGN IN"
    (with or without any valid or invalid email address and/or password)

then on the "CONTACT US" page THERE WILL NOT BE A DROP DOWN MENU of Surveys.

Refreshing either page DOES NOT fix it

What you need to do is CLOSE the window and OPEN A NEW ONE and reload the "1st page" ....

... THEN click on "CONTACT US"

And VOILA - a list of SURVEYS
    Originally posted by quoia
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ()
    () Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • custardy
    • By custardy 11th Apr 18, 5:44 AM
    • 33,352 Posts
    • 28,228 Thanks
    custardy
    Why?
    The surveys get booked up within minutes. I had the invite and logged in as soon as I saw it without problems but it was still too late. They're not going to compensate everyone who gets on to the site too late to fill the few available slots.
    I do wonder why you continue with TNS given that all you seem to do is complain about them.
    Originally posted by elsien
    Its Mchambers default post.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 11th Apr 18, 9:26 AM
    • 1,711 Posts
    • 8,387 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Congratulations! You are a Daily Prize Draw winner today, 10th April! We!!!8217;ll be sending you your 10 Love2Shop voucher in the next couple of days and we hope you enjoy spending it. Thanks for your continued help with the Royal Mail Survey.
    That's twice in consecutive weeks!
    Womble #7 - Running Total 8.52 $1.99 3.35 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50
    • mustbemad
    • By mustbemad 11th Apr 18, 10:03 AM
    • 568 Posts
    • 358 Thanks
    mustbemad
    That's twice in consecutive weeks!
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    I got exactly the same message for a 2nd win in 2 consecutive weeks but I think they might have sent it in error as Im not on the winners list for the 10th
    Debt free as of June 2013 and never getting into anything other than mortgage debt in the future
    • cherie1122
    • By cherie1122 11th Apr 18, 10:19 AM
    • 400 Posts
    • 1,554 Thanks
    cherie1122
    I was about to finish my six months just a few weeks ago and then they installed the new portal. I asked them what was going on as I keep getting items to post and I thought I was due to finish. They said that the panel rotation was switched off at the moment and it was up to me whether I carried on or not. Has anybody else had this? I'm quite happy to carry on.

• Locky
    • By Locky 11th Apr 18, 10:23 AM
    • 937 Posts
    • 2,771 Thanks
    Locky
    I used to do the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail surveys fairly regularly but, since the new website, I haven't managed to join one survey despite getting invites. Has anyone else found this?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,991Posts Today

6,213Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've decided my weekend starts here while the sun's glow is still baskable. So I'm signing off. Have a great weeke? https://t.co/9FxNEpDs6p

• No not correct. The big six do, but you can get fixed tariffs guaranteed not to rise and about 25% cheaper. Just tr? https://t.co/B2ft5OS3Ig

• Baaaa! Scottish Power has bleated and followed the herd, today announcing it's putting up energy prices by 5.5%. R? https://t.co/vi3hBxo4Hn

• Follow Martin