Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,033Posts
    • 41,186Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 38
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 6th Apr 18, 9:28 AM
    • 1,721 Posts
    • 8,403 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Select a date - NO HAND = Not yet started OR finished
    Originally posted by quoia
    OR website is a mess... I sometimes get NO HAND and I am definitely in the long Unaddressed session. I can only cure this by clicking over to the next tab and back and the Hand appears...
    Womble #7 - Running Total 9.56 $1.99 3.35 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50
    • cbsexec
    • By cbsexec 6th Apr 18, 11:23 AM
    • 349 Posts
    • 1,923 Thanks
    cbsexec
    I keep having trouble logging in. Wont recognise password then cant use "forgot password" as says incorrect survey. Cant use "contact us" as no survey shown. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Anyone else having problems or is it only me!
    • Februarycat
    • By Februarycat 6th Apr 18, 12:16 PM
    • 1,255 Posts
    • 1,699 Thanks
    Februarycat
    I keep having trouble logging in. Wont recognise password then cant use "forgot password" as says incorrect survey. Cant use "contact us" as no survey shown. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Anyone else having problems or is it only me!
    Originally posted by cbsexec

Yes I had trouble logging in this week, been fine before, I found if I unticked the Remember Me button, it logs me in ok, if its ticked it wont log me in for some reason
    OnePoll = 40.00 11/3/16 - 40 28/12/17
    Pureprofile = 15.20
    PanelOpinion = 2.95
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 6th Apr 18, 12:17 PM
    • 1,721 Posts
    • 8,403 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Check you've got the right webpage - https://tnspostalplatformrm.tnsglobal.com/ is correct
    https://tnspostalplatformgms.tnsglobal.com/ is for different surveys. (Fooled me a few times when we moved to the new platform)
    Womble #7 - Running Total 9.56 $1.99 3.35 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50
    • quoia
    • By quoia 6th Apr 18, 2:57 PM
    • 13,069 Posts
    • 141,485 Thanks
    quoia
    Originally posted by cbsexec
    As I posted in #562

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=74013819&postcount=562

IF on the "1st page" you have clicked "SIGN IN"
    (with or without any valid or invalid email address and/or password)

then on the "CONTACT US" page THERE WILL NOT BE A DROP DOWN MENU of Surveys.

Refreshing either page DOES NOT fix it

What you need to do is CLOSE the window and OPEN A NEW ONE and reload the "1st page" ....

... THEN click on "CONTACT US"

And VOILA - a list of SURVEYS
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ()
    () Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • quoia
    • By quoia 6th Apr 18, 3:44 PM
    • 13,069 Posts
    • 141,485 Thanks
    quoia
    OR website is a mess... I sometimes get NO HAND and I am definitely in the long Unaddressed session. I can only cure this by clicking over to the next tab and back and the Hand appears...
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    Even if there is a definitely VALID survey date in the "Date Received" box ?

Not sure I know exactly what you mean by "long Unaddressed session"

Mine works like this

Click on "Unaddressed Mail" - entry page appears
    "Date Received" box is BLANK - HAND IS THERE

Click on HAND - * Please select a date in order to proceed appears

Click on "Date Received" and select any date BEFORE 26th March (This is the Monday my UN-addressed survey started) and the HAND vanishes

Pick ANY date AFTER 25th March and the HAND reappears ...

... and it's either ...

...as it originally appeared - single grey square top right = No Data entered or 0 (Zero)

OR ... with a 2nd GREEN square with number of items entered displayed within it.

Pick a Sunday OR Bank Holiday it asks

Confirm Date of Receipt
    The receipt date is either Sunday or a Bank Holiday. Can you confirm that you received this item on this day?
    YES NO

IF the HAND is NOT there then the LAST date I selected was PRIOR to 26th
    Pick 26th or AFTER and the HAND always reappears.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ()
    () Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • cbsexec
    • By cbsexec 6th Apr 18, 3:47 PM
    • 349 Posts
    • 1,923 Thanks
    cbsexec
    Thanks for the help - all sorted
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 8th Apr 18, 11:16 AM
    • 3,489 Posts
    • 1,821 Thanks
    MABLE
    I logged on a few weeks ago and got an invitation for correctly addressed mail and a few days for unaddressed mail but on both occasion no email.

Also I did send them an email advising them that because I had been put temporary on hold I would miss out on the Easter eggs. However they agreed to send me some.
    Originally posted by MABLE
    As good as their word and my Easter gift arrived yesterday. My loyalty is now assured!
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 8th Apr 18, 12:22 PM
    • 1,721 Posts
    • 8,403 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Even if there is a definitely VALID survey date in the "Date Received" box ?

Not sure I know exactly what you mean by "long Unaddressed session"
    Originally posted by quoia
    The 6 week long one discussed above.
    Mine works like this

Click on "Unaddressed Mail" - entry page appears
    "Date Received" box is BLANK - HAND IS THERE
    Click on HAND - * Please select a date in order to proceed appears
    To me, the logical sequence is 1) Click on date 2) Click on hand to specify number.
    If I click on the date without clicking on the hand first... the hand disappears. If I hop over to "Confirm Missing Items" and come back - the hand reappears.

You should not have to trigger an error message every time or swap tabs to be able to enter two pieces of data.

That's happening in Chrome, Edge and IE11 on two different laptops so it's not a browser issue.

Pick a Sunday OR Bank Holiday it asks

Confirm Date of Receipt
    The receipt date is either Sunday or a Bank Holiday. Can you confirm that you received this item on this day?
    YES NO
    Yes - I get that too. But as a clever person pointed out above - Unaddressed can be delivered on a Sunday or a Bank Holiday- so what is the point of that message?
    • mustbemad
    • By mustbemad 9th Apr 18, 11:48 AM
    • 568 Posts
    • 358 Thanks
    mustbemad
    Im totally stumped! Im supposed to be doing the unaddressed mail survey but I just dont get it, there is nothing there? I click on the link and there is a tab to enter unaddressed mail, I click on it it and it asks for the date, I click on the date but there is nothing there. If I flip to the missing tab a hand appears but when I click on it, there is nothing there? The postman has dropped some junk mail today as he usually does on a Monday so there should be something there?
    Debt free as of June 2013 and never getting into anything other than mortgage debt in the future
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 9th Apr 18, 2:36 PM
    • 1,721 Posts
    • 8,403 Thanks
    NBLondon
    There may or may not be images of specific items to watch out for. If not, when you've got the date and hand visible again; click the hand and type in the number of unaddressed items you got that day. If you didn't get any on a given day - you don't need to enter anything.

(Which is IMHO better than going in and specifying you got zero for each day).
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 10th Apr 18, 12:33 PM
    • 3,489 Posts
    • 1,821 Thanks
    MABLE
    I am totally confused with the unaddressed mail survey. It has appeared today but are they meant to advise when to start recording the items like the correct mail survey. I have sent a message but hoping someone can advise in the meantime.
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 10th Apr 18, 12:56 PM
    • 4,058 Posts
    • 76,608 Thanks
    Chrisv
    I am totally confused with the unaddressed mail survey. It has appeared today but are they meant to advise when to start recording the items like the correct mail survey. I have sent a message but hoping someone can advise in the meantime.
    I think you got the invite around the same time as me MABLE (23 March)?

The survey appeared in my TNS account yesterday, to start next week.
    Not wanting something is as good as possessing it Donald Horban
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 10th Apr 18, 1:03 PM
    • 3,489 Posts
    • 1,821 Thanks
    MABLE
    I think you got the invite around the same time as me MABLE (23 March)?

The survey appeared in my TNS account yesterday, to start next week.
    Originally posted by Chrisv
    When I signed into my account a few weeks ago a pop up appeared and asked whether I was interested. I clicked on it and thanked me for my participation but have received nothing else like dates when it will start.
    • perfect10
    • By perfect10 10th Apr 18, 1:08 PM
    • 311 Posts
    • 298 Thanks
    perfect10
    When I signed into my account a few weeks ago a pop up appeared and asked whether I was interested. I clicked on it and thanked me for my participation but have received nothing else like dates when it will start.
    Same here - but there are now pictures of what I should be recieving and had 2 of these in the post today so entered them. I am just presuming it has started!!
    Entering a few comps here and there still waiting for that elusive 'big' win!!
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 10th Apr 18, 1:11 PM
    • 4,058 Posts
    • 76,608 Thanks
    Chrisv
    I've had no other notification/email either MABLE, but the dates were in the pop up (picture above).
    Not wanting something is as good as possessing it Donald Horban
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 10th Apr 18, 2:14 PM
    • 3,489 Posts
    • 1,821 Thanks
    MABLE
    I phoned them and they confirm it will start next week and an email will be sent out to me by Friday 13 April. Panic over!
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 10th Apr 18, 2:54 PM
    • 2,180 Posts
    • 2,408 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    Hi

Just logged in and received a pop-up unaddressed mail invitation this morning which I accepted. Also, received an email invitation to log into the site just now.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• libra10
    • By libra10 10th Apr 18, 3:14 PM
    • 9,960 Posts
    • 194,197 Thanks
    libra10
    I have just received an email inviting me to Unaddressed Mail survey, however on logging in nothing is showing.

Using new website unsure where I should be looking.
    • wideband
    • By wideband 10th Apr 18, 4:04 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    wideband
    I have just received an email inviting me to Unaddressed Mail survey, however on logging in nothing is showing.

Using new website unsure where I should be looking.
    Originally posted by libra10
    Ditto, but cannot log onto website, it was fine earlier.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

811Posts Today

7,656Users online

Martin's Twitter