Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,122Posts
    • 41,379Thanks
    sarah1972
    16 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    16 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 30
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 13th Mar 18, 6:26 PM
    • 8,056 Posts
    • 28,165 Thanks
    Primrose
    Having walked down to my favourite postbox to get the ID for it Sonia can enter in on the system (which for anybody else who needs it, is found at the very bottom of the metal information plate on the postbox) I now find that the system wont let me enter it. I,ve pressed the appropriate buttton to enter it until Im blue in the face but it doesn,t respond and I don't knowt know why.

Anybody else having this problem ? Is there a vital action I,m missing somewhere which is not making it happen?

I,m doing this on an iPad but surely the medium you use shouldt t make any difference? Perhaps so many panelists are struggling with the system at the moment it's crashing or not working properly.
    Last edited by Primrose; 13-03-2018 at 6:50 PM.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 13th Mar 18, 7:39 PM
    • 18,780 Posts
    • 12,921 Thanks
    molerat
    When it has filled in the location information you have to click on it to highlight the line then click select. Come out of the posting location menu then back in and it should be there. Just been playing adding and deleting boxes, using the link given above to find them, and it is working fine for me.
    Last edited by molerat; 13-03-2018 at 7:47 PM.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • lesleyb
    • By lesleyb 13th Mar 18, 7:40 PM
    • 93 Posts
    • 114 Thanks
    lesleyb
    I struggled to enter mine yesterday, I think in the end I left a gap between postcode and plate number
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 13th Mar 18, 9:14 PM
    • 8,056 Posts
    • 28,165 Thanks
    Primrose
    When it has filled in the location information you have to click on it to highlight the line then click select. Come out of the posting location menu then back in and it should be there. Just been playing adding and deleting boxes, using the link given above to find them, and it is working fine for me.
    Originally posted by molerat

THANK YOU ! I wish I had known this earlier, it would have saved me a lot of frustration. I wish the designers of the new system had included instructions or a prompt to do this. When you consider they are hoping to recruit new panellists and well as keep the existing ones, its important to have a system which is easily understood. The techies all know how it works because they designed it. I wonder if they ever recruit some amateurs who are new to the system to test it out and listen to the feedback they get.
    • anamenottaken
    • By anamenottaken 13th Mar 18, 9:17 PM
    • 4,146 Posts
    • 3,632 Thanks
    anamenottaken
    What a shambles!!!!!!
    Though nothing worse that one has begun to expect of this organisation.
    I still can't log in and can't submit the message via "Contact".

ETA: Now submitted message via "Contact" - Thanks quoia!!!
    Last edited by anamenottaken; 13-03-2018 at 9:32 PM.
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 13th Mar 18, 10:11 PM
    • 1,517 Posts
    • 2,619 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    Why did they fcuk up the website? allays worked perfect before. Paid someone a lot of money to do it rather than spend their money on us.
    GONE ENGLAND
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 14th Mar 18, 9:28 AM
    • 8,056 Posts
    • 28,165 Thanks
    Primrose
    This new introduction rather reminds me of the modus operandi of one of the big multinational software companies , i.e. invent some new software and then release it on the general public who can act as guinea pigs to test it out !
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 14th Mar 18, 9:38 AM
    • 1,822 Posts
    • 9,829 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Thanks both
    So, is it missing from mine because you're both taking part in the 'Correctly Delivered' at the minute and I'm not -
    or is it just 'missing'
    Originally posted by Chrisv
    I'll be doing Correctly Delivered next week (starting 19th) but never do the unaddressed mail so that's probably why it's not on my list.
    Originally posted by cherie1122
    I'm on Unaddressed at the mo - which appears in the sidebar below Postal Locations but not Correctly so I don't see it under Receiver Data Entry. So I guess they activate or de-activate those options when you sign on for a stint.

I discovered this morning... The webaddress for this is tnsplatformrm.tnsglobal.com but if you haven't got it bookmarked and Google - the first result is tnsplatformgms.tnsglobal.com which is presumably different surveys.
    Womble #7 - Running Total £9.85 $2.12 €5.26 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 NZ$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50 R0.10 (Rand not Rupees)
    • aninymoose
    • By aninymoose 14th Mar 18, 12:25 PM
    • 132 Posts
    • 254 Thanks
    aninymoose
    Just tried to enter two sent items and keep getting this message
    Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding
    • fraserbooks
    • By fraserbooks 14th Mar 18, 6:54 PM
    • 315 Posts
    • 5,599 Thanks
    fraserbooks
    Does anyone know the new link to join please? Someone asked me and the one at the top of this thread no longer works.
    • CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    • By CAPTAINBLONDECHICK 14th Mar 18, 8:57 PM
    • 937 Posts
    • 11,119 Thanks
    CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    Anyone else not too keen on the fact that receivers' Christian names are now being revealed to the sender and not just first initial anymore? It's only online and not on the printed sheets/labels
    • shortcrust
    • By shortcrust 15th Mar 18, 11:02 AM
    • 1,975 Posts
    • 2,933 Thanks
    shortcrust
    Is the daily prize list still there hidden away somewhere? I know it's a bit sad but I look forward to checking it!

Edit: I've found them. As with so many things the answer was to scroll further down...
    Last edited by shortcrust; 15-03-2018 at 4:36 PM.
    • miniemma
    • By miniemma 15th Mar 18, 12:04 PM
    • 439 Posts
    • 195 Thanks
    miniemma
    Hi All

I'm new here and you all seem to know what's what.

I applied to be on the test panel a couple of months ago, received a link to try, clicked it the following day only to be told I was too late and the quota was full.

Fast Forward to today and I received 2 emails from RoyalMail team PostalPanels@kantartns.com that went straight into spam so I googled the TNS link in the email and it brought me here.

Soooo, does this mean I'm on the panel? Or maybe I got the emails in error since they seem to have set up a new site in the last few days?
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 15th Mar 18, 1:38 PM
    • 8,056 Posts
    • 28,165 Thanks
    Primrose
    I foresee one problem with future invitations to participate in studies. Previously you got an email into your normal IN box so could spot it fairly quickly

Now I imagine any such invitations will come into the Messages Section on the new portal so if youre not currently engaged in any surveys where you have to input information in on a daily basis I suspect you are likely to miss seeing any invitations.

Or have I surmised wrongly on this one?

I,m too busy to remember to log into a website every day; Just in case an invitation might have arrived so I suspect my participation in studies may well trail off in the future.
    Last edited by Primrose; 15-03-2018 at 3:09 PM.
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 15th Mar 18, 2:23 PM
    • 1,822 Posts
    • 9,829 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Fast Forward to today and I received 2 emails from RoyalMail team PostalPanels@kantartns.com that went straight into spam so I googled the TNS link in the email and it brought me here.

Soooo, does this mean I'm on the panel? Or maybe I got the emails in error since they seem to have set up a new site in the last few days?
    Originally posted by miniemma
    Hi there,
    Best way to find out might to be to try logging in with the details in those e-mails and sending a Message from inside the account They may well have set you up an account even if there wasn't space for you on the main survey. If so, that will still be live because you may get invited on to the Unaddressed Mail and Correctly Delivered surveys in the meantime. Lots of info in this thread about those as well.
    Womble #7 - Running Total £9.85 $2.12 €5.26 S//0.10 (that's supposed to be 10 Ukrainian kopiyki but the site is refusing to display the symbol) Bds$0.10 A$0.05 NZ$0.05 C$0.88 S$0.20 zl0.02 (Polish grosze) LB0.22 (Bulgarian stotinka) ISKr 5 DKr 0.50 CHF 0.50 R0.10 (Rand not Rupees)
    • saving-mad
    • By saving-mad 15th Mar 18, 2:25 PM
    • 418 Posts
    • 230 Thanks
    saving-mad
    Ok so ive read about the post box problems, ive tried every which way to put the details in and it just says post box not recognised, i sent them an email 2 days ago via the messaging service and not had a reply, Any ideas?
    ive photographed the box and have the numbers off it.
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors
    • Tinhatter
    • By Tinhatter 15th Mar 18, 3:35 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tinhatter
    Hi everyone.

I applied to become a secret poster (or whatever they're called) and received an email back saying they did need peeps in my area and they'd send me something. That was about two years ago, and I then heard absolutely nothing.

Today, out of the blue, I've received two emails giving me login/password details. Is this normal?

Thanks
    Tinners
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 15th Mar 18, 3:40 PM
    • 2,089 Posts
    • 957 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    I foresee one problem with future invitations to participate in studies. Previously you got an email into your normal IN box so could spot it fairly quickly

Now I imagine any such invitations will come into the Messages Section on the new portal so if youre not currently engaged in any surveys where you have to input information in on a daily basis I suspect you are likely to miss seeing any invitations.

Or have I surmised wrongly on this one?

I,m too busy to remember to log into a website every day; Just in case an invitation might have arrived so I suspect my participation in studies may well trail off in the future.
    Originally posted by Primrose
    If you read the blurb from kantar on the home page when you log in it tells you that invites to surveys will still be sent by email.

If you are on break from the survey, you don’t need to log in to see if you have messages. Invites to re-join will of course be sent via email, and the system will also send a notification to active panellists if they have unread messages on Postal Platform. These messages will come from PostalPanels@kantartns.com, so please make sure that they don’t end up in your spam folder.
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 15th Mar 18, 4:04 PM
    • 4,201 Posts
    • 77,457 Thanks
    Chrisv
    Is the daily prize list still there hidden away somewhere? I know it's a bit sad but I look forward to checking it!
    Originally posted by shortcrust
    On the home page too - also a few updates in the news feed (RHSide) worth reading.

Not wanting something is as good as possessing it – Donald Horban
    • molerat
    • By molerat 15th Mar 18, 4:26 PM
    • 18,780 Posts
    • 12,921 Thanks
    molerat
    Ok so ive read about the post box problems, ive tried every which way to put the details in and it just says post box not recognised, i sent them an email 2 days ago via the messaging service and not had a reply, Any ideas?
    ive photographed the box and have the numbers off it.
    Originally posted by saving-mad
    Are you entering it as AA99 space 123 ? It is not case sensitive but one space is important, no space or 2 spaces does not work
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,266Posts Today

8,105Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nearly at the Cheshire Show. Doing an @itvMLshow there today and tomorrow. Do say hi if you're there or ask a question.

• Good morning. I'm on the train to go to the Cheshire Show today to film for an @itvmlshow Roadshow. Looking forwa? https://t.co/T0uKOKyj4I

• Early days, but so far a huge majority - 19 in 20 people - support legalising cannabis for medical use. Whereas t? https://t.co/a3gJipQITc

• Follow Martin